Post your Forza car creations here. 600 Vinyls on one car!!

Wow just looking back through this thread some excellent stuff here, good work guys :) đź‘Ť

And too think this was on Xbox ...... imagine what Forza 2 on 360 will be!

I can only hope and prey that GT5 has something similiar in it because it would be great to fiddle around with custom paint schemes and also, like many of you have done, replicate schemes from real racing versions.

..... or I may buy a 360... hmmm

I HIGHLY doubt gt5 will be like forza, but seriously and sorry cuz this is in the wrong topic, but i thought that gt4's sound sucked horribly!
and plus, does you car go from 1000 rpm's to 8000 rpm's in a second? i know mine doesnt.

I HIGHLY doubt gt5 will be like forza, but seriously and sorry cuz this is in the wrong topic, but i thought that gt4's sound sucked horribly!
and plus, does you car go from 1000 rpm's to 8000 rpm's in a second? i know mine doesnt.

It dosen't do 240MPH either I'll bet. ;)

I finally got a higher resolution set of pics of my designs that is better than my cell phone. Here's just a few pics, and I've included 3 of the "inspiration" original pics for referrence.

feuerwehr.jpg

bentley-cgt_01.png

2005-Techart-911-Carrera-Police-Car.jpg

911_01a.png

911_01b.png

dpdcap06-vi.jpg

gto_01.png

tt_01.png

ss_01.png

srt4_01.png

s4_01a.png

s4_01b.png

ctsv_01.png

clio_01a.png

clio_01b.png

cgt_01a.png

cgt_01b.png

cc8s_01a.png

cc8s_01b.png

accord_01.png

===================================

I'm sort of out of inspiration at the moment, but I do plan on making more designs. That is, until I get another XBOX360 and Forza 2 when it comes out.

here's a couple of my favorites that I made, the Fanta car and the Fantasia car.

Fanta car

This one took me a while because I previously hadn't had experience with making anything super detailed. It took a lot of manipulating with the circle vinyl to get the Fanta logo the way I wanted it. Also I had to re-space the letters about a hundred times before it was where I felt it was pretty balanced overall. I like it though, thought it turned out pretty good. I had to take a little bit of artistic liberty with the placing of the leaf accent over the logo as I didn't have room for it in it's normal place but I still wanted to include it.

jesterguystidesign1sx0.jpg

jesterguystidesign2bc7.jpg

Fantasia car

after getting acquainted with the various vinyls and ways to use them on the Fanta car, I started my Fantasia skyline. This one actually only took me a couple hours to finish, but I used up all available vinyls on every panel of the car by the time it was complete.

Mickey is composed of almost all circles, he wasn't terribly difficult but getting his features scaled correctly took some time. I particularly like the way the folds on his cloak came out, the hands were pretty tough to finish. I finished it off with some stars that are sparse and small at the front and gradually get larger and more populated towards the back of the car.

The Disney "D" on the hood was probably the hardest as it wasn't the simplest logo in the world to recreate with such a limited set of tools. The colors look kind of bland since I took a picture of my screen with the camera, in actuality they are very vibrant and much better looking than these would suggest:

jesterguyfantasiadesignyb5.jpg

jesterguyfantasiadesigndk7.jpg

jesterguyfantasiadesigngp2.jpg

Here's one I did a couple of days ago:

JCE_009b.jpg

JCE_009a.jpg

JCE_009c.jpg

I tried to recreate the "XBOX" theme like that's on that Seat Cupra R GT car without just copying it. I think I'm going to make a few more of these on some other cars. Gives a use to those stupid XBOX and XBL decals. lol

Back