Post your Forza car creations here. 600 Vinyls on one car!!

DRIFT GOD
you should get pics of all your new cars.
WHat is that orange and white car I showed you? I like that paint job. It was quick and easy but unique and really brought out the body lines of that big boat car.
Oh I havent really spent any time making new paint jobs since last year.

DRIFT GOD
i think it is the bently.
Yup thats it! I did a search on FC for a bentley car and it is definetly that one.
Damn bro I just looked back at some of the cars you did. Holy @#$% those are good!!! I really like the orange one in post 384. Dang I wish I had more time to make cool cars again. When Forza 2 comes out I will be back in action again!!:)

One of my faviroute creations:D I had a set of cars in this livery including a Lancia Delta, Impreza 2.5 and a Porsche 911 Carrera.

Sorry if I posted these here before. And sorry for the ****ty picture quality...my cell phone is as good as it gets for now for taking pictures.

My Dallas Fire Rescue Accord (incomplete--needs Dallas Fire Rescue on it):
23-01-06_2024.jpg

My Luftwaffe Carrera GT:
21-01-06_2209.jpg

My Luftwaffe SLR:
16-01-06_1913.jpg

My Mustang GT Interceptor (incomplete--need badge and Police on it):
29-01-06_1723.jpg

My Windows XP Civic:
17-01-06_2216.jpg

My CTS-V Interceptor:
16-01-06_2042.jpg

My Drivatar FWD training car:
16-01-06_1932.jpg

My Drivatar RWD training car:
16-01-06_1929.jpg

My D class "Anti-Honda" killer (with little golden horses for every Honda I've beaten when I get on XBOX Live):
16-01-06_1927.jpg

My Porsche Polizei Autobahn Interceptor:
16-01-06_1926.jpg

My Mini Medic:
16-01-06_1925.jpg

My D.A.R.T. SRT-4:
16-01-06_1919.jpg

Click here if you don't know what DART is: http://www.dart.org/

My Hungarian TT Interceptor:
16-01-06_1916.jpg

My Welch (?) Poliisi Interceptor:
16-01-06_1914.jpg

My (made with my brother's help) Handicapped Clio:
16-01-06_1923.jpg

16-01-06_1924.jpg

My Texas Highway Patrol Camaro Interceptor:
16-01-06_1910.jpg

My TVR Interceptor:
16-01-06_1912.jpg

My Koenigsegg Interceptor:
16-01-06_1909.jpg

I have probably 10-12 more that could be submitted but I don't have them captured yet. And I'm working on a few more Police cars from different parts of the world. Oh, and I have a Japanese cop car done (GTO Twin Turbo) that came out nice...minus the Japanese writing.

Thoughts of my creations? Oh and Forza central agreed that my Handicapped Clio was the best of the bunch followed by the Polizei cop car.

live4speed
Yeah your handicapped Clio is definitely the best 👍.

I drew the handicap emblem on the doors and my brother drew the handicap emblem on top. I find it odd that EVERYONE likes the Clio more than anything else...and it was the one that took the least amount of time on. My Poliisi Audi and Window XP Civic took the longest...

Here's one I did today and one I did last year. I did the Dallas Police today...it's still not finished...but at least you can kind of tell what the final product will look like.

01-07-06_1543.jpg

01-07-06_1759.jpg

God I need a digital camera...trust me these look so much better than what my phone camera shows...

JCE3000GT : looks good nice collection of cars and designs. BTW doesnt look like you beat to much Hondas on XBL :P

DDMv2
JCE3000GT : looks good nice collection of cars and designs. BTW doesnt look like you beat to much Hondas on XBL :P

I haven't been on XBL yet actually. I was going to get on XBL right after I made the car and the post but got sidetracked and never got the XBL kit. :guilty:

*edit*
A few more that I did tonight.

Italian Military:
02-07-06_0330.jpg

German Fire Department:
02-07-06_0156.jpg

I'm going to probably design one or two more tonight. I need more international Police. I'll be doing an old school Svenska Polis Volvo and some others...

Well its been almost exactly a year since my last car post. Time for a few recent ones I did. Nothing crazy like my Ken Gushi mustang or Gone in 60 second mustang but at least its something. I did the yellow Ferarri this morning and like it a lot. I also like the bentley. They are just quick paint jobs but its getting me warmed up for Forza 2. I will be adding NCD1 to all my drift cars from now on too.

Here are some of the cars I did last year.

CAMAROBOY69
Well its been almost exactly a year since my last car post. Time for a few recent ones I did. Nothing crazy like my Ken Gushi mustang or Gone in 60 second mustang but at least its something. I did the yellow Ferarri this morning and like it a lot. I also like the bentley. They are just quick paint jobs but its getting me warmed up for Forza 2. I will be adding NCD1 to all my drift cars from now on too.

Those are quite good, and I too like the Bentley. While you go for more mainstream types of designs (with exception to Eleanor) I go for more...eh...Police oriented? And abstract--see EVO and Clio. How do you have the patience to sit down and do those racer style jobs? I tried to do a Mugen NSX and quit after about an hour. Everytime I sit down and try to do a mainstream style job I get bored or frustrated and quit. :lol: Guess I'll stick to Police, Fire, Paramedic, and the otherwise wierd styles.

Man you are good CB. The Viper and Camaro's at the bottom are awesome. The flames on all the cars are incredible. 👍 I wish I could make stuff like that.

live4speed
You my friend are pretty damn good, I like them 👍.
T/Y :)
Cosmic
That Ferrari is looking sweeet! 👍
T/y :)
JCE3000GT
Those are quite good, and I too like the Bentley. While you go for more mainstream types of designs (with exception to Eleanor) I go for more...eh...Police oriented? And abstract--see EVO and Clio. How do you have the patience to sit down and do those racer style jobs? I tried to do a Mugen NSX and quit after about an hour. Everytime I sit down and try to do a mainstream style job I get bored or frustrated and quit. :lol: Guess I'll stick to Police, Fire, Paramedic, and the otherwise wierd styles.
T/y :) To answer your question about having time to do the cars. Well thats the problem I dont have the time to work on cars. Most of those are from last winter when the game first came out. Then I took a break from Forza for almost exactly a year. Winter is pretty much the only time I get to relax uninterrupted with work.

Viper_Maniac
Man you are good CB. The Viper and Camaro's at the bottom are awesome. The flames on all the cars are incredible. 👍 I wish I could make stuff like that.
T/y :) Once Forza 2 comes out I should hopefully have free time again to put some real time into the cars instead of the recent quickies.

Sorry if I will not be able to race any of your future designs, until Forza 2 Camaro. But I remember racing the design on the EVO GSR.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Sorry if I will not be able to race any of your future designs, until Forza 2 Camaro. But I remember racing the design on the EVO GSR.
Thats ok mate. I will have my 360 on the 29th of this month then we can play PGR3 and any of the other race games that come out on the 360 like TDU.

I got's an idea! Someone should try and make Lightning McQueen out of a Dodge Viper ACR! I would but I'm crap and I can't find my copy of Forza

I'm positive i posted this here the other day, either it had been deleted or i didn't hit submit. :ouch:

Okies, here are a couple of mine. Sorry about the size and the bad quality. :(

My first attempt at a drift car Silvia (will try get better pics). Idea behind it was have green on one side and red on the other;
s14adrift1.jpg

s14adrift2.jpg

s14adrift3.jpg

And here's the beast, first the real/model car pics (which i found on the net) and then my design. A real shame that the same decals either wern't available for Nissan or weren't in the game; :(
06190014.jpg

06190039.jpg

06190040.jpg

06190013.jpg

391-9157_IMG-STP-TAISAN-22.jpg

taisan1.jpg

taisan2.jpg

taisan3.jpg

taisan4.jpg

taisan5.jpg

taisan6.jpg

Tried to replicate it as best as possible, obviously had to use different decals, but i think the triangle shaped Koni Springs one is a good STP alternative. Even replicated the roof decals too, witht he car number (2) appearing up there as well.

Have a couple of other cars with decent enough looks which i'll try take pics of soon, may fix one or two up a bit first. :)

Those turned out great Mustangman. I think your Koni on the side actually looks better than the original STP on there. 👍

Yeah i do too now. :D I plan on (one day in the next 100 years) getting a GT-R for track racing and will probably colourise it the same as the one i made as it is an awesome look for the car i think. :)

Back