Post your Forza car creations here. 600 Vinyls on one car!!

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 1' started by CAMAROBOY69, May 5, 2005.

1. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

WHat is that orange and white car I showed you? I like that paint job. It was quick and easy but unique and really brought out the body lines of that big boat car.
    Oh I havent really spent any time making new paint jobs since last year.

2. DRIFT GOD

DRIFT GOD

i think it is the bently.

3. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

Yup thats it! I did a search on FC for a bentley car and it is definetly that one.
    Damn bro I just looked back at some of the cars you did. Holy @#$% those are good!!! I really like the orange one in post 384. Dang I wish I had more time to make cool cars again. When Forza 2 comes out I will be back in action again!!:)

4. DRIFT GOD

DRIFT GOD

lol thanx bro :tup:

5. Street Type

Street Type

tHOSE ARE SOME BAD ASS CARSZ DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY FAST N THE FURIOUS LOOK ALIKES?? I DO ILL POST THEM UP SOON

6. MagpieRacer

MagpieRacer Premium

One of my faviroute creations:D I had a set of cars in this livery including a Lancia Delta, Impreza 2.5 and a Porsche 911 Carrera.

[​IMG]

7. JCE

JCE

Sorry if I posted these here before. And sorry for the ****ty picture quality...my cell phone is as good as it gets for now for taking pictures.

My Dallas Fire Rescue Accord (incomplete--needs Dallas Fire Rescue on it):
    [​IMG]

My Luftwaffe Carrera GT:
    [​IMG]

My Luftwaffe SLR:
    [​IMG]

My Mustang GT Interceptor (incomplete--need badge and Police on it):
    [​IMG]

My Windows XP Civic:
    [​IMG]

My CTS-V Interceptor:
    [​IMG]

My Drivatar FWD training car:
    [​IMG]

My Drivatar RWD training car:
    [​IMG]

My D class "Anti-Honda" killer (with little golden horses for every Honda I've beaten when I get on XBOX Live):
    [​IMG]

My Porsche Polizei Autobahn Interceptor:
    [​IMG]

My Mini Medic:
    [​IMG]

My D.A.R.T. SRT-4:
    [​IMG]
    Click here if you don't know what DART is: http://www.dart.org/

My Hungarian TT Interceptor:
    [​IMG]

My Welch (?) Poliisi Interceptor:
    [​IMG]

My (made with my brother's help) Handicapped Clio:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Texas Highway Patrol Camaro Interceptor:
    [​IMG]

My TVR Interceptor:
    [​IMG]

My Koenigsegg Interceptor:
    [​IMG]

I have probably 10-12 more that could be submitted but I don't have them captured yet. And I'm working on a few more Police cars from different parts of the world. Oh, and I have a Japanese cop car done (GTO Twin Turbo) that came out nice...minus the Japanese writing.

Thoughts of my creations? Oh and Forza central agreed that my Handicapped Clio was the best of the bunch followed by the Polizei cop car.

8. Dave A

Dave A Premium

Yeah your handicapped Clio is definitely the best :tup:.

9. JCE

JCE

I drew the handicap emblem on the doors and my brother drew the handicap emblem on top. I find it odd that EVERYONE likes the Clio more than anything else...and it was the one that took the least amount of time on. My Poliisi Audi and Window XP Civic took the longest...

10. JCE

JCE

Here's one I did today and one I did last year. I did the Dallas Police today...it's still not finished...but at least you can kind of tell what the final product will look like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

God I need a digital camera...trust me these look so much better than what my phone camera shows...

11. DDMv2

DDMv2

JCE3000GT : looks good nice collection of cars and designs. BTW doesnt look like you beat to much Hondas on XBL :p

12. JCE

JCE

I haven't been on XBL yet actually. I was going to get on XBL right after I made the car and the post but got sidetracked and never got the XBL kit. :guilty:

*edit*
    A few more that I did tonight.

Italian Military:
    [​IMG]

German Fire Department:
    [​IMG]

I'm going to probably design one or two more tonight. I need more international Police. I'll be doing an old school Svenska Polis Volvo and some others...

13. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

Well its been almost exactly a year since my last car post. Time for a few recent ones I did. Nothing crazy like my Ken Gushi mustang or Gone in 60 second mustang but at least its something. I did the yellow Ferarri this morning and like it a lot. I also like the bentley. They are just quick paint jobs but its getting me warmed up for Forza 2. I will be adding NCD1 to all my drift cars from now on too.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Here are some of the cars I did last year.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. Dave A

Dave A Premium

You my friend are pretty damn good, I like them :tup:.

15. Cosmic

Cosmic (Banned)

That Ferrari is looking sweeet! :tup:

16. JCE

JCE

Those are quite good, and I too like the Bentley. While you go for more mainstream types of designs (with exception to Eleanor) I go for more...eh...Police oriented? And abstract--see EVO and Clio. How do you have the patience to sit down and do those racer style jobs? I tried to do a Mugen NSX and quit after about an hour. Everytime I sit down and try to do a mainstream style job I get bored or frustrated and quit. :lol: Guess I'll stick to Police, Fire, Paramedic, and the otherwise wierd styles.

17. Viper_Maniac

Viper_Maniac

Man you are good CB. The Viper and Camaro's at the bottom are awesome. The flames on all the cars are incredible. :tup: I wish I could make stuff like that.

18. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

T/Y :)
    T/y :)
    T/y :) To answer your question about having time to do the cars. Well thats the problem I dont have the time to work on cars. Most of those are from last winter when the game first came out. Then I took a break from Forza for almost exactly a year. Winter is pretty much the only time I get to relax uninterrupted with work.

T/y :) Once Forza 2 comes out I should hopefully have free time again to put some real time into the cars instead of the recent quickies.

19. Pebb

Pebb

Sorry if I will not be able to race any of your future designs, until Forza 2 Camaro. But I remember racing the design on the EVO GSR.

20. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

Thats ok mate. I will have my 360 on the 29th of this month then we can play PGR3 and any of the other race games that come out on the 360 like TDU.

21. DRIFT GOD

DRIFT GOD

22. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

23. DRIFT GOD

DRIFT GOD

lol i didnt realize you already did it :dopey:

24. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

Made this car for a Forzacentral member
    Here is the original. I ran out vinyls so I did as much as possible. I also made the top black since we cant put vinlys over black stripes.
    Original Sonoco Camaro version
    [​IMG]
    My version before vinyls ran out
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

25. benzoboy

benzoboy

I got's an idea! Someone should try and make Lightning McQueen out of a Dodge Viper ACR! I would but I'm crap and I can't find my copy of Forza

26. SkylineObsession

SkylineObsession Premium

I'm positive i posted this here the other day, either it had been deleted or i didn't hit submit. :ouch:

Okies, here are a couple of mine. Sorry about the size and the bad quality. :(

My first attempt at a drift car Silvia (will try get better pics). Idea behind it was have green on one side and red on the other;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here's the beast, first the real/model car pics (which i found on the net) and then my design. A real shame that the same decals either wern't available for Nissan or weren't in the game; :(
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tried to replicate it as best as possible, obviously had to use different decals, but i think the triangle shaped Koni Springs one is a good STP alternative. Even replicated the roof decals too, witht he car number (2) appearing up there as well.

Have a couple of other cars with decent enough looks which i'll try take pics of soon, may fix one or two up a bit first. :)

27. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

Those turned out great Mustangman. I think your Koni on the side actually looks better than the original STP on there. :tup:

28. TVRKing

TVRKing

Agreed. :):tup:

29. SkylineObsession

SkylineObsession Premium

Yeah i do too now. :D I plan on (one day in the next 100 years) getting a GT-R for track racing and will probably colourise it the same as the one i made as it is an awesome look for the car i think. :)

30. 240^drift

240^drift

i wanna buy forza 2 for 360, but i gotta buy 360 first =(((((((( x9