Post your Forza car creations here. 600 Vinyls on one car!!

I wish GT4 could do this kinda stuff. I'd like to model after real cars, but hopefully it's something to look forward to in GT5.

BlazinXtreme
Damn that looks good! I'm impressed with how close you got it to the real thing. 👍

thanx bro.

194GVan
dg you should post a link to your whole gallery. Ill post mine in a few days, dont want to steal your thunder ;)

lol there are still a bunch of cars i never took pics of, one of these days i will update that thread.

Raghavan
I wish GT4 could do this kinda stuff. I'd like to model after real cars, but hopefully it's something to look forward to in GT5.

just buy FORZA, its a beter game anyway.

Damn I wish I had more time and patients to sit down and make sick looking cars, I want to put the Teckademics logo on a Silva, but my creative edge sucks.

Nice look R32 DG, but I didn't expect any less then sheer awesomeness.

thanx bro 👍

there are actually 2 cars, the black one is the old 4-door one and the silver one is the new one.

i just added the silver one ;)

Holey cowabunga dudes! I have been severly outclassed. :( Might post a few pics of some of mine up, may have to fix them up a litle first. ;)

Heres one I made earlier, I based the paintjob on the Mazda 787b that won at LeMans.

That looks pretty darn sweet, L4S!

I've learned that as cool as these cars look in the garage, they look even greater on the track in motion. I'd love to see that go around a course in a race. Might have to try a version myself. 👍

Thanks, it took me a little while, I was suprised at how easy it is to create paint schemes like this though once I started getting used to the system.

i decided to start a new game on my 360.

im at level 10 and i only have 5 cars right now (sold most of the cars i won)

here is my first finished car on my 360:

its not perfect and its on the wrong year evo lol, here are more pics ;)

DAmn i need to go repair my xbox. to bad it broke:(
Ill add some pics of my cars once it gets repaired.:dopey:

I'll hopefully be taking photo's of my cars soon. As i get better at it the car designs/looks are improving a lot from what i did when i first started. :eek:

My latest project was replicating this (below) awesome beast. Minus most of the the stickers, the wheels and a couple of other things i got a pretty awesome looking machine. When i get my GT-R racecar (real life one) i'll be painting it in the same colours as the Taisan GT-R as it would look without the stickers as it just looks so mean. 👍

391-9157_IMG-STP-TAISAN-22.jpg

deucedeucecrew11copy9ho.jpg

This is my attempt at trying to write on my car:indiff:
How did you guys get it to look SO GOOD? Do you like have a modded XBOX with MIcrosoft Paint or something??!?!?!?!?!?? I dont see how u can make the letters look so perfect.:nervous:

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Guys you should see Camaroboy's EVO GSR with his great design.

this one ???

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2300505&postcount=409

DDMv2
deucedeucecrew11copy9ho.jpg

This is my attempt at trying to write on my car:indiff:
How did you guys get it to look SO GOOD? Do you like have a modded XBOX with MIcrosoft Paint or something??!?!?!?!?!?? I dont see how u can make the letters look so perfect.:nervous:

it just takes alot of practice, after you get used to the editor its actually pretty easy ;)

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Guys you should see Camaroboy's EVO GSR with his great design.
What design are you talking about TVR? I have a couple evos and one of them is from Driftgod. The one from DRIFTGOD is only for drifting so I dont think you saw that one. Was it the one with the racing stripes that run from front to back on the center of the car?

DRIFT GOD
didnt you make one with multi-colored flames on it ???
I made that last year and sold it right after I made it. I have only raced with TVR and never drifted so I am sure hes talking about the evo I made with the stripes.
I need to get my orange and white bentley posted or whatever that car is. I liked that paint job.

Back