Post your Forza car creations here. 600 Vinyls on one car!!

plus you can get all the other xbox exclusive games you know youve been wanting! :sly:

this car isnt pretty but it sure does sound awesome, it looks like a normal AE86 but i dropped in the 3S-GE 2.0L DOHC 16V inline 4 engine from a TOYOTA ALTEZZA RS200 :D its not fully modded yet and it has 236hp 👍

DRIFT GOD
this car isnt pretty but it sure does sound awesome, it looks like a normal AE86 but i dropped in the 3S-GE 2.0L DOHC 16V inline 4 engine from a TOYOTA ALTEZZA RS200 :D its not fully modded yet and it has 236hp 👍

Tight! :)

lol.. i have my game, got it for 36$ @ frys' ... NOW i just need my xbox. lol (its in georgia, i'm in CA)

I almost swapped an engine into the Trueno last night...but decided to put the R34 GTR engine in an S15 silvia instead :)

Someone had too much time on their hands.

PICT1192.jpg

PICT1193.jpg

PICT1194.jpg

PICT1190.jpg

PICT1188.jpg

I wanna see someone replicate the Takata Dome NSX, but I think it's already in there. I'm amazed at how quick all these customized cars have come out, it was only released like 3 days ago.

Anyway, I just got it today around 5 oclock, and started playing around 8:00. I think I'm just nearing level 6. Is that on track?

And I started out in Europe, with the 1.8L TT.

i started in asia.Im up to level 23 trying to get to 25 so i can get the hennessy viper.Ive got a $1mil garrage including a 800hp(give or take)RB26DETT S15,847hp turbo viper,turbo 360 and heaps more.THIS GAME ROCKS!
P.S:anyone put a JZ in the altezza/lexus?

194GVan
I almost swapped an engine into the Trueno last night...but decided to put the R34 GTR engine in an S15 silvia instead :)

are you talking about the 240 sx se ???

if so i did that to, mine is fully upgraded and has over 700 hp, CAMAROBOY saw it last night when i got it up to 220 mph 👍

McLaren F1GTR
Is it hard to, like, paint the Xbox symbol or Lightning bolts on the car?

there are X-BOX decals, not sure about lightningbolts.

There is a lightning bolt decal.

It took me freakin a good 45 minutes to make the "ten" symbol that is on Akuma's back in street fighter. I put it on my 22b.

godzilla_GTR
i started in asia.Im up to level 23 trying to get to 35 so i can get the hennessy viper.Ive got a $1mil garrage including a 800hp(give or take)RB26DETT S15,847hp turbo viper,turbo 360 and heaps more.THIS GAME ROCKS!
P.S:anyone put a JZ in the altezza/lexus?
Im level 27 and got it for free for completing the corvette vs viper challenge

here are some new pics, i changed the front on the SILVIA, the 240SX has the R34 engine swap, the NEON SRT-4 is a new one i did today 👍

and here is my 05 MUSTANG & 69 CAMARO ;)

DRIFT GOD
here are some new pics, i changed the front on the SILVIA, the 240SX has the R34 engine swap, the NEON SRT-4 is a new one i did today 👍

and here is my 05 MUSTANG & 69 CAMARO ;)

The Green Silvia is awesome!!! :drool:

Nice pics DG. The neon is sick! Looks like a lot of work on that one. Here are a couple of mine. I will get more pics later. DG and I were up until 4:00 Am last night playing this online. Best racing experience I have ever had.
Look what I put on the back of my IS300. :sly:

Made a few more improvements

McLaren F1GTR
Is it hard to, like, paint the Xbox symbol or Lightning bolts on the car?
Yes there are lightning bolts. Everything is quite easy to install it just takes time to make your own symbols or designs. Like I said a few posts back, you can make ANYTHING you want. 👍

CAMAROBOY69
Nice pics DG. The neon is sick! Looks like a lot of work on that one. Here are a couple of mine. I will get more pics later. DG and I were up until 4:00 Am last night playing this online. Best racing experience I have ever had.
Look what I put on the back of my IS300. :sly:

Made a few more improvements
Nice flame job.

After looking at some of these pictures, it seems that you cant slam you car.....is this true? That you cant see the ride height go down?

RobcioPL
After looking at some of these pictures, it seems that you cant slam you car.....is this true? That you cant see the ride height go down?

it doesnt show in the garage, but at the track the cars are slammed ;)

Damn you Polyphony, they should have axed the photo mode for custom paint jobs.

I have an idea (since I don't own an Xbox, I can't put it in practice).
Customize a Shelby GT500KR like the Eleanor (Gone in 60 seconds). 👍

you guys are telented. I dont know how you all do that ****. How can you make letters and stuff? Is it possible to draw? I need tips

Thanks for the compliments. Really nice work Devedander and everyone else.
I was quite disappointed in the lack of visual upgrades for certain cars. Some of them come with stripes that CAN NOT be changed. The 69 Camaro for example has a black vinyl top and stripes. You cant put any vinyls over top of those. If you apply a vinyl it goes under the stripes. The vinyl top just stays black no matter what you do. My only disappointment so far.
However I did come up with this creation so far for the Camaro.
Driftgod is right. The cars dont show up lowered in your garage but on the track they are. :)

Back