Post your Forza car creations here. 600 Vinyls on one car!!

CAMAROBOY69
Thanks for the compliments. Really nice work Devedander and everyone else.
I was quite disappointed in the lack of visual upgrades for certain cars. Some of them come with stripes that CAN NOT be changed. The 69 Camaro for example has a black vinyl top and stripes. You cant put any vinyls over top of those. If you apply a vinyl it goes under the stripes. The vinyl top just stays black no matter what you do. My only disappointment so far.
However I did come up with this creation so far for the Camaro.
Driftgod is right. The cars dont show up lowered in your garage but on the track they are. :)

Nice.
So is that your dream Camaro? :sly:
And Devedander, that certainly is one of the most unque and probably 1 of a kind paintjob for a 612 or any Ferrari. 👍

Hey Rick- you'll be proud to know I made my NSX look just like yours :D . . .except my supercharger only gave me about +60 hp :( . Stupid Microsoft not signing deals with comptech...

[edit]

Oh, and I got it to 9:41.xxx mins on the nurb!

PS
Hey Rick- you'll be proud to know I made my NSX look just like yours :D . . .except my supercharger only gave me about +60 hp :( . Stupid Microsoft not signing deals with comptech...

[edit]

Oh, and I got it to 9:41.xxx mins on the nurb!
Got to post a pic!
I want to see it.

the paintshop is amazing .... too bad I dont have xbx
now I should consider getting it for forza

franz

Same here, I want also for online play & the FERRARIS!!!

194GVan
that camaro is sick.
Thanks bro. :)

McLaren F1GTR
Nice.
So is that your dream Camaro? :sly:
t/y
I already own that car in real life. :sly: If your refering to the paint job. I drew something similar about 6 months ago but mine was a lot more dramatic. I was going to paint mine similar to that but decided the flames would take away from the 69 Camaro body lines that I love so much. So my real life one will be 2005 Viper SRT-10 Silver with silver pearl in the clear.
Unless I paint it next year then it will be 2006 Viper SRT-10.

franz
Yes you should. :) You can also buy other peoples cars online if you have money.

Rody
I have an idea (since I don't own an Xbox, I can't put it in practice).
Customize a Shelby GT500KR like the Eleanor (Gone in 60 seconds). 👍
I was already planning on it, I just need to win the car first. By the time I go to do it someone else will already have it finished. :lol:

LaBounti
Here is my GRACER G35 , My second attempt,i refuse to show first :yuck:
Someone should start a thread for drift pictures. See those black marks and smoke.
The most awesome thing is that the black marks stay the entire race. 👍
If you power brake(hold gas and brake) in one spot it gets really dark. :lol:

CAMAROBOY69
I was already planning on it, I just need to win the car first. By the time I go to do it someone else will already have it finished. :lol:

bro get online tonight and i will sell you this 👍

194GVan
nice G35, I want to paint one up like the new Falken G35 in Formula D

There was some inspiration since i was watching Formula D while i was making it.
I'll be hooking up a CTS-V once i get someone cash as you can i only have 7k :).

I have to say the wheel selection sucks and you cant change the color.

I just wish I could get this game and Live. Hey heres an idea, someone buy me this game and Live. ;) :lol:

Anyways great shots guys.

Wow...these cars are amazing..I've left my cars exteriors all relatively plain asside from the occasional sticker stack on a door/hood

But some of these cars are amazing..I think this one needs some more credit though...

[/QUOTE]

That is as close to a D1GP car i've seen yet on this thread...It's amazing.

194GVan
ok, heres what I came up with, I made my own design rather than trying to create a real life car. sorry for the crappy quality, quite a hassle to get it hooked up to the capture card so i just used the digital camera.

Somehow I missed these pics in the beginning. Excellent job and really really nice drift pic!! :) Drift pics just look sooooo much better with black marks!

thanks guys, I originally started trying to make it look like a real D1 car, but decided to try and make my own design for a D1 car. Heres the other one im doing thats still in progress.

194GVan
featurecar.jpg

I have this paintjob in progress. will post pics when its done.

I also have a wicked looking trueno, Ill try to take pics tonight when I get home.

With that car..You'd be best off using a JGTC supra or something as the base...Or some tuner supra..Because it's not going to look he same without the widebody....Heck, even try transfering that style to the Abflug Rx7...

No polyphony doesn't know how to do customization..If they started adding customization they'd end up making GT4 less of a game..And gT4 fans wouldn't want that...That's like adding AWD to a lamborghini..It might seem cool, but people prefer tride and true

McLaren F1GTR
Nice.

And Devedander, that certainly is one of the most unque and probably 1 of a kind paintjob for a 612 or any Ferrari. 👍

Thanks! For my Ferrari I wanted something catchy but still clean (not like the Teg) but ghost flames just seemed wrong on a car like a Ferarri... so I got to thinking Ferrari is a horse car (the logo) so I will give it a spotted butt like an apaloosa (which I think is one of the sweetest horses to see running around in the wild).

So clean racing lines, just a little lettering, and a spotty rear end... I actually didn't like it so much when I finished it but it grew on me.

Driftster
No polyphony doesn't know how to do customization..If they started adding customization they'd end up making GT4 less of a game..And gT4 fans wouldn't want that...That's like adding AWD to a lamborghini..It might seem cool, but people prefer tride and true

Lamborghini's ARE AWD...just so you know.

Driftster
With that car..You'd be best off using a JGTC supra or something as the base...Or some tuner supra..Because it's not going to look he same without the widebody....Heck, even try transfering that style to the Abflug Rx7...
It looks similar, but I started with a stock supra, I forgot about the other ones but they would have probably looked alot cooler with the deep dish rims. The bodykit I have on there now is pretty close, but as you said, its not quite wide enough.

ok, heres some pics..
first up, drift411.com trueno, almost done but not quite, i still have to add drift and .com to it. the cars colors are chameleon blue/purple and a black hood, the pics are hard to see it.

and some in progress pics of the Signal Supra

Back