Post your Forza car creations here. 600 Vinyls on one car!!

IDAFC21
here are a couple of my babies. my pride and joy, a 35th anniversary SS :sly: and an STi painted w/ the "ESX" theme. I mostly just stick to stripes....really making a good car takes a LOT of time in this game. more time and patience than i have, and this is comin from a guy that spent more time painting cars in TXR3 than actually racing them. haha. the camaro isnt 100% accurate, but its good enough for me. i also have the "Eleanor" gt500, and a lingenfelter painted grand sport stylee
Nice looks just like the real paint. 👍

here is mine...

acura.jpg

I forgot to mention I currently have 4 hours total into the whole Gone in 60 Seconds car in post #155. 3 hours on the "Eleanor" design on the roof. Eleanor on the roof also took 95 Vinyls.

I really wanted to put Angelina Jolie on the side of the car but there just arent enough vinyls.

DRIFT GOD
damn bro thats sick as @$%& 👍
Thanks bro! :)
I still plan on putting "Gone in 60 seconds" on both sides. Im gonna move the #1 and the name somewhere possibly on the rear of the car. Possibly run the stripes on the hood and trunk.

t/Y TVRKing
I finished it last night and now I have 25 of them to sell for members that requested it on other sites. I finished #1 last night now the rest should go a lot faster.
I deleted the name and number from the side and put "Gone in 60 seconds" on both sides of the car. The member name and the production number will now be on the back of the car on the rear spoiler.

this is my version of the BLITZ SKYLINE, since there is no 4-door R34 in the game and no option to remove the rear spoiler i decided to make a different version but keep the basic design from the orginal. i took this online last night and most people liked it, its not complete yet and last night i only had one side finished, but anyways here it is ;)

and ofcourse here is the original car :D

yea thats like the new cool thing for all the tuner cars. I still dont quite get it. Maybe to confuse people like me? :confused:

he drew it. something like 3 hours of work just on the roof. Camaroboy you certainly have more patience than I :D

LaBounti
I havent found anything in game that lets me create my on decals

you have to use each individual shape, resize them, rotate them, etc...and put them all together to create your own design. I think Camaroboy said the roof design alone pretty much ate up the 100 layer limit for the roof on his GI60S Eleanor.

its a pain in the a$$ that you cant create and save your own decals to be applied as 1 layer, but It would certainly have the potential to ruin the online experience with game load times.

I made a pretty sweet lookin F355 Challenge race car scheme tonight. i searched around and found that most actual F355 racers just have a lotta stickers on em, but i did find some that had different color/paint schemes, so its kind of a culmination of pictures i found, plus i added some of my own personal flair to it and i think it turned out BETTER than most of the F355s IRL :)

I dont have any pics yet, didnt feel like yankin my xbox out and hookin it up to the computer tonight, i'll try to get some tomorrow. This car is an absolute blast to drive, and totally dominates the other A class cars, which is probably why most of the top times for A class races are done w/ this car. i usually try to shy away from jumping on the bandwagon of whatever the top 10 people are using, but i couldnt resist w/ this one, especially when it looks like mine does

As promised, here are pics of my challenge

Attachments

• f355 3.jpg
    f355 3.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 58
  • f355 4.jpg
    f355 4.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 23
  • f355 1.jpg
    f355 1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 22
  • f355 2.jpg
    f355 2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 60
Aaaand, heres something else i whipped up last night. A "denso" supra of sorts. its not exactly a re-creation of the real world denso, but does share some simularities

Attachments

• supra 2.jpg
    supra 2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 44
  • supra 4.jpg
    supra 4.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 28
  • supra 3.jpg
    supra 3.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 21
  • supra 1.jpg
    supra 1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 30
IDAFC21
Aaaand, heres something else i whipped up last night. A "denso" supra of sorts. its not exactly a re-creation of the real world denso, but does share some simularities
Ever thought about re-doing your TXR3 designs on Forza? :sly:

Latest Posts

Back