Post your Forza car creations here. 600 Vinyls on one car!!

DRIFT GOD
where is this car on FORZA.COM ??? i registered there but cant find it .

its on forzacentral.com, maybe thats what you meant to type? it was a post just the same as this one, just the one picture of the car. youre not missing anything, but you should go register on forzacentral.com. :)

194GVan
its on forzacentral.com, maybe thats what you meant to type? it was a post just the same as this one, just the one picture of the car. youre not missing anything, but you should go register on forzacentral.com. :)

i meant to say forzacentral.com, i registered there and i used you as a refferal ;)

hey guys here are mine. i painted them after the renault mild seven f1 livery and the lucky strike bar honda f1 livery. hope you guys like'em

bar honda nsx-r
imgp08193lb.jpg

renault mild seven clio

I don't think so unfortunatly. I agree, it'd be great if you could run huge boost but I suppose that's something for Forza 2. You could do stuff like a full engine rebuild with forged internals and after doing that then you could turn up the boost, now that would be cool.

So, this game is better than GT4 is just about every way?

This is going to make me buy an XBox... bah humbug. At least I can play KotOR without upgrading my computer with a $200 video card.

DRIFT GOD
it depends on what regoin you start in, i started in ASIA and won the car when i reached level 10. 👍

Ohhh. That explains it. I was wondering why I got a Acura NSX when I got to level 10.

Are there any paintshop help guides on the net, I took my xbox + Forza to a friends house for some races and left my instruction booklet there. I can't figure out how to do decals or anything.... :dopey:

Check out my GTP car!

picture105dz.jpg

My G35 Coupe (same car Jordan has, same wheels too) Crossing the finish line.

picture79az.jpg

The front of Jordan/GTP G35, you can barely see the "gtp.net" on the hood—too shiny.

picture95uo.jpg

Once again, the front, and you can (once again) barely see the "gtp.net" logo.

picture125we.jpg

Bit better for the gtp logo, but poor picture overall (IMO).

yea, depending on what car your modding you get different stickers. for example.....not including the xbox stickers, the Porsche 944 Turbo only has 1 page of stickers.

nice cars PS

The blue 350Z there is amazing. I don't race with it much, but when I do, I sure love it. It's probably one of the most responsive cars that I have, and surprisingly grippy for one with tires inflated to 30psi (most of mine are about 16-22psi). She accelerates like a mofo too, 0-60 in about 3.8s, and it's all NA. I quite like it, and I think the wheels were a good choice.

I wish my TV wasn't as dark, years of videogames has screwed it up badly. It's gamma/contrast/brightness is all maxed out and it's still slightly darker than a normal TV, and for some reason the color red tends to blurr or extend. I have no idea why, just tubes getting old/used, I guess.

I'll get some better pics later. . .and show you my RX-8 and RX-7's!

cpl_richie
Saw this on forza central and it really made me laugh, so people really could create their own cars :lol:

Oh man, bondo, primer & rust rules!!! Best custom yet!!

here are a couple of my babies. my pride and joy, a 35th anniversary SS :sly: and an STi painted w/ the "ESX" theme. I mostly just stick to stripes....really making a good car takes a LOT of time in this game. more time and patience than i have, and this is comin from a guy that spent more time painting cars in TXR3 than actually racing them. haha. the camaro isnt 100% accurate, but its good enough for me. i also have the "Eleanor" gt500, and a lingenfelter painted grand sport stylee

Attachments

• ss 1.jpg
    ss 1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 53
  • ss 2.jpg
    ss 2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 42
  • sti 5.jpg
    sti 5.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 56
  • sti 2.jpg
    sti 2.jpg