Post Your Highest Time Trial Positions

• Thread starter L_Hamilton
  • 524 comments
I could probably go the 3 tenths faster to be with mad94d but im too inconsistent between laps with my braking points.

I agree with you there, I find time is occassionally quite simple to gain with the F2007. Personally I think because the grip is insane and you tend to be a little cautious with the car but it can really be pushed much further than you expect.

I agree with you there, I find time is occassionally quite simple to gain with the F2007. Personally I think because the grip is insane and you tend to be a little cautious with the car but it can really be pushed much further than you expect.

Agreed, I find that the F2007 is one of the easiest cars to drive in the game. Bt it can be very difficult to drive it fast. I also find that I can push hard every lap and be consistently 0.1 to 0.2 slower than my best, that gets quite frustrating after about 2 hours of constant driving.:lol: At Daytona Road, I would've probably doen about 1000 hours of driving in the F2007 there and probably about 10,000 laps. I was P1, but not anymore.:(

I think its one of the harder cars to drive. You have to physically think much faster to set a faster time in it and you have to be absolutely bang on the line for it to work which requires precise braking points and turn in. The other cars on proper r tyres (not stupid s2 which is why i don't drive them in time trial) don't have the same requirements to get a really fast lap with. I do find i can get more consistant lap times with the f2007 but i believe its much harder then most of the other cars.

Is it possible to achieve good positions with just a gamepad or should I give up already? :)

Depends what you mean by good positions but I can get into the top 20 with a pad. It depends really on your driving skills. Never give up though 👍

I'm in top 20's and 30's with several cars using sixaxis (pro physics) ,
can't really match the wheel users, but sometimes I find a combo where I get in the top 10.

One of my best archivements to tell , Z06/daytona Speedway currently #15
Keep trying with the pad and you'll get ranked higher. 👍

:cheers:

MadMax

Last edited:
Tripe 6's @ Suzuka East in the past two days :sly:

6th Suzuka East - Lotus Elise 111R 04' (no clutch...im a noob :dunce:)
6th Suzuka East - Ferrari California
6th Suzuka East - Ferrari F430

Also did 5th @ Fuji F with the California...although I'm not too proud of that one, being that it's dirty :scared:

Tripe 6's @ Suzuka East in the past two days :sly:

6th Suzuka East - Lotus Elise 111R 04' (no clutch...im a noob :dunce:)
6th Suzuka East - Ferrari California
6th Suzuka East - Ferrari F430

Also did 5th @ Fuji F with the California...although I'm not too proud of that one, being that it's dirty :scared:

Very nice :)

Is there any way to search for times on the GT-Trophy website? I´m trying to find my times, but I´m not in the top 100.... :guilty:. Is there any way to find my laps on the website?

Is there any way to search for times on the GT-Trophy website? I´m trying to find my times, but I´m not in the top 100.... :guilty:. Is there any way to find my laps on the website?
Dont know for sure mate but i dont think so! Work harder do reach top100! its easier;)!

Thanks for this:

I was looking how to find my GT5p rankings outside of a top 100 when not on a PS3, works marvelously.

To get times in the top 100, I went through the tables and looked for weak competitions like the GTR Proto on the HSR Reverse.
The last times at this moment are 1'18.483, 1'18.700, 1'20.912, 1'22.394
This is a big jump in times, so probably quite easy to get to. Does not prove you are a high quality driver, but can keep you motivated.

I have the impression for noobs it gets more an more difficult to make the top 100 quickly, but there are still easy top 100 places out there.

FAK
...Thats my 22794th place with the f2007 :D

55th Suzuka/F2007/Pro physics

Hmmm...I got this after about an hour of practice a few days back in the F2007 at Suzuka. I didn't think it was that good at the time, but if 22,000 + have tried that combo, 55th is not too bad I guess ;)

Was messing around on suzuka earlier and got 30th. So I nailed down to do some laps

With a pad...

Citroen C4 - Suzuka - 7th
Lancia Delta - Suzuka - 12th

Last edited:
Was messing around on suzuka earlier and got 30th. So I nailed down to do some laps

With a pad...

Citroen C4 - Suzuka - 7th
Lancia Delta - Suzuka - 12th

Those are some good times, especially with a pad. Nice job:tup:

Is possible to see your online rankings from the current online events btw? I tryed to search on several sites but did not manage to find it.

If you go into the online TT you can click on "rankings", but I dont know if they are posted anywhere but there.

Yeah I know, but during the week I can't use my PS3 since its not here. But like you say I also can't find them anywhere else (On the internet).
I guess they don't keep a database for the online TT.

Using a pad, I got them both on my first and second laps using each car.

Nissan Skyline Coupe 350GT - Suzuka - 15th
Mazda RX-8 - Suzuka - 20th

277th or so, in f2007 Suzuka.

With Dualshock 3!!! 1.30.5ish

Can anyone beat that effort with DS3??

If you mean online time trail?? Then I am afraid I did beat you :D.
I drove a 1'27.4XX its posted in an other thread. And yes its also with the Dualshock 3.

Back