Post Your Highest Time Trial Positions

• Thread starter L_Hamilton
  • 524 comments
Any Austalian or New Zealand player's interested in putting in a few laps at the Online Eiger 450PP TT?
It would be nice to see some more Southern Cross flags up there.;)👍
R*

The arcade TT with the F2007 is way harder than the online TT. 1'30.5 is awesome with the controller, congrats!
Yeah I know I have seen the times where slower indeed in arcade. I did manage to get to top100 @ HSR arcade TT. But got pushed back to place 98 now I think :P.

BMW M3 E92

1st Suzuka East
1st London forward

both times are driven without clutch or mod.

Edit: My London time is done with a big wallbang :(. costs very much time. i try to improve clean tomorrow :)...

BMW M3 E92

1st Suzuka East
1st London forward

both times are driven without clutch or mod.

Edit: My London time is done with a big wallbang :(. costs very much time. i try to improve clean tomorrow :)...

Nice job as always Struppi :cheers:

I'll have to try Suzuka east with the M3 when I get a chance 👍 I'm not very good at using the clutch so that may be a good one for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I achieved two new PB with the Mines R34 w/out using the clutch today. I think I could have had first on these two combo if I could clutch and right foot brake proficiently :indiff: I'll have to learn by GT5 :lol:

4th @ Fuji F (was even with MAY's ghost up until the last turn, then completely flopped the entry and probably lost about 2 tenths by the line :ill:)

4th @ Suzuka East (~ 1 tenth off MAY's time...getting there slowly but surely 👍 )

Edit: Just had a quick go @ Suz East with the M3 and managed to get 5th. Awesome lap Struppi and nice job hanging on at the exit of the last corner 👍

Last edited:
Nice job as always Struppi :cheers:

I'll have to try Suzuka east with the M3 when I get a chance 👍 I'm not very good at using the clutch so that may be a good one for me.

I achieved two new PB with the Mines R34 w/out using the clutch today. I think I could have had first on these two combo if I could clutch and right foot brake proficiently :indiff: I'll have to learn by GT5 :lol:

4th @ Fuji F (was even with MAY's ghost up until the last turn, then completely flopped the entry and probably lost about 2 tenths by the line :ill:)

4th @ Suzuka East (~ 1 tenth off MAY's time...getting there slowly but surely 👍 )

Edit: Just had a quick go @ Suz East with the M3 and managed to get 5th. Awesome lap Struppi and nice job hanging on at the exit of the last corner 👍

Damn you TA :grumpy:! Ill get you for this... :lol: kidding :)! Very well done and a excellent effort! Ill check the replays later! At least i did my best! But knowing you only got me with a wheel is funny... well, sort of :dopey:!

Last edited:
@timeattack

I saw your lap in this minutes. u have done a good one at suzi east with the m3.

i think you are able to catch me and may :). i think my first corner wasnt perfect - lost a bit at the exit. a 54.9 is possible. :)

nice job as always struppi :cheers:

I'll have to try suzuka east with the m3 when i get a chance 👍 I'm not very good at using the clutch so that may be a good one for me.

i achieved two new pb with the mines r34 w/out using the clutch today. I think i could have had first on these two combo if i could clutch and right foot brake proficiently :indiff: I'll have to learn by gt5 :lol:

4th @ fuji f (was even with may's ghost up until the last turn, then completely flopped the entry and probably lost about 2 tenths by the line :ill:)

4th @ suzuka east (~ 1 tenth off may's time...getting there slowly but surely 👍 )

edit: Just had a quick go @ suz east with the m3 and managed to get 5th. Awesome lap struppi and nice job hanging on at the exit of the last corner 👍

pb?

I can't match all of your times ^^ but with a pad I got...

TVR Tamora - Suzuka - 16th
TVR Tuscan Speed Six - Suzuka - 18th

Considering I put less than 15 minutes into each time, I think I could get into the top 10 on each :)

I can't match all of your times ^^ but with a pad I got...

TVR Tamora - Suzuka - 16th
TVR Tuscan Speed Six - Suzuka - 18th

Considering I put less than 15 minutes into each time, I think I could get into the top 10 on each :)

At Suzuka with a pad!? Wow awesome job :)
Did you get these positions on Pro?

Just had a look at both your laps 👍 I'm speechless as always :bowdown: :embarrassed: I hope to one day be able to challenge you guys, but for now I'm not quite at your level.

At least I have the excuse that I've only been using a wheel for about a 1/4 of the time as you guys though :lol: So for now I will keep my head up and continue to push forward 👍

@timeattack

i use my wheel since june 2008. its my first wheel.

btw, try to drive WITHOUT slides. the m3 is fast if u try to keep always a bit on throttle.

Just had a look at both your laps 👍 I'm speechless as always :bowdown: :embarrassed: I hope to one day be able to challenge you guys, but for now I'm not quite at your level.

At least I have the excuse that I've only been using a wheel for about a 1/4 of the time as you guys though :lol: So for now I will keep my head up and continue to push forward 👍

Stop try to deny that you're an alien. You are one of them.

Yesterday i decided i will from now on try one tt per day. So i started with one very interesting combo: Gtlm @ London reverse. The result was my decision of quitting tts. Here is why:
After the first 5 laps i decided not to downshift to 1st never during a lap because on the exits i get massive wheelspin and a 99% mis-shift to 2nd. That combined with the crazy long gear ratios set for tt and the horrible s2 tires set for tt forced me to do idiotic laps with a total of three shifts per lap and the feeling that the car either floats(while braking (one third of the time through a lap)or drifts. After 20 laps or so i managed a pretty good lap that put me on 2nd place .007 behind george gr33 (fellow greek) and .004 in front of positiononepole. Suddenly this thought came to my my mind: 'What the hell am i doing? Struggling with an idiotic set up car to get the first place by .000001???' My conclusion is this : It is good that arcade tts give you no option of tuning and everybody runs with the same exact car but why not have a decent setup to start with?? S2 tires for every car??? Crazy long gear ratios??(try the f40:crazy::dunce:) Otherwise tts end up to be not satisfying and a matter of luck or persistency to get p1 if you are in the top 5.

Yesterday i decided i will from now on try one tt per day. So i started with one very interesting combo: Gtlm @ London reverse. The result was my decision of quitting tts. Here is why:
After the first 5 laps i decided not to downshift to 1st never during a lap because on the exits i get massive wheelspin and a 99% mis-shift to 2nd. That combined with the crazy long gear ratios set for tt and the horrible s2 tires set for tt forced me to do idiotic laps with a total of three shifts per lap and the feeling that the car either floats(while braking (one third of the time through a lap)or drifts. After 20 laps or so i managed a pretty good lap that put me on 2nd place .007 behind george gr33 (fellow greek) and .004 in front of positiononepole. Suddenly this thought came to my my mind: 'What the hell am i doing? Struggling with an idiotic set up car to get the first place by .000001???' My conclusion is this : It is good that arcade tts give you no option of tuning and everybody runs with the same exact car but why not have a decent setup to start with?? S2 tires for every car??? Crazy long gear ratios??(try the f40:crazy::dunce:) Otherwise tts end up to be not satisfying and a matter of luck or persistency to get p1 if you are in the top 5.

So you had one go, weren't as good as you thought you were so gave up :rolleyes:

Back