Post Your Highest Time Trial Positions

• Thread starter L_Hamilton
  • 524 comments
DAMN!! I was number 1 MINES BNR34 in the globe in TT (PRO) since september i think. I had 7 tracks at 1st place and the others at top 5. But about a month ago the G25s charged:grumpy: and beat me at every track GRRR (some times SIXAXIS really suck). Now im at almost every top 10 (i think coz didnt check in a while). Dont have worrys... will buy a wheel soon:sly:

I was 1st on jaguar xk hsring reverse, 2nd on art morrison corvette london reverse , 3rd on ford focus ST fuji GT on pro
than on drift on pro i was 1st on london with dodge viper srt10 tuned and clio tuned but all before update:nervous:

What bugs me is that while this game sold 2 million + copies some car/track combinations still don't have 100 times registered since the last update in early october, meaning that:

only the hardcore players are playing; or
the majority of people play time trial offline; or
people play solely on online races.

Last night i was continuing my time trials on Daytona Road and with the Delta HF there was only 45 times... thats not really popular i guess.

I also miss an options to rank people on car totals, drivetrain totals and such. That would be cool. Another thing that bothers me is the fact that i can't put the flag of my country after my name. Why PD? Is that so hard to do? Do they think their game is only played in their "official" countries?

Anyway, about the rankings, i'm on 1st in a few cars on Daytona Road (started with the lesses HP ones, C4, Golf, Focus, MINI) and now i'm using my GTP tag more to help populate the rankings with our board.

Just ran this one tonight...

Mine's Skyline @ Suzuka (full track) - 30th

Felt like I could still knock a little time off that lap too. I might give it a try again later this weekend.

Pro physics? I might give that a go real quick.

What bugs me is that while this game sold 2 million + copies some car/track combinations still don't have 100 times registered since the last update in early october, meaning that:

only the hardcore players are playing; or
the majority of people play time trial offline; or
people play solely on online races.

Last night i was continuing my time trials on Daytona Road and with the Delta HF there was only 45 times... thats not really popular i guess.

I also miss an options to rank people on car totals, drivetrain totals and such. That would be cool. Another thing that bothers me is the fact that i can't put the flag of my country after my name. Why PD? Is that so hard to do? Do they think their game is only played in their "official" countries?

Anyway, about the rankings, i'm on 1st in a few cars on Daytona Road (started with the lesses HP ones, C4, Golf, Focus, MINI) and now i'm using my GTP tag more to help populate the rankings with our board.

Not many people do time trials but i hope for the full game they do what forza does and puts your best time on the leaderboards no matter if it online or offline race.

GT by Citeron Fuji 2005 GT-40th

Don't know if it still there though. I did it with driving aids

One of my most pleasing results was 7th in IFTC race 9, with the suzuki cappicino/tuned at eiger reverse, faster T1 than anybody too.

Not my highest but probably best lap.

Last edited:
EVO IX tuned/Eiger Reverse- 1st (pro)
Impreza STI 05/Suzuka East-2nd (pro)
Corvette Z06 Tuned/London Reverse-2nd (pro)

This are my best times,I think I have more then 15 top 10 position mostly in London Reverse and Suzuka East.

I've got a lot of top tens and a couple of number 1's. ripping_silk, I have noticed you're in almost every leaderboard.

129 top tens?? - you are committed!!

I get sick of TTs pretty quickly :yuck:

Thats one reason I have so many, the likes of you don't shunt me out :)

I've got a lot of top tens and a couple of number 1's. ripping_silk, I have noticed you're in almost every leaderboard.

I've only done maybe a third of possible time trials, so theres a long way to go!
But yeah, you see the same names over and over, and not every one is keen on TT's. When there is a competition held on a TT I find it a LOT harder to stay in the ten.
Its more a reflection on the amount I do rather than my actual ability!

Just did a proper good lap, clio tuned-pro-high speed ring, under 0.05 off the IFTC winner ramon, probably still 0.1 left too.

Got to 3rd with my GTP_username at Daytona road in F2007. 2nd on my other account and 0.004 off Dan. Really want to beat his time.

Just went to P1 at Daytona Road Course in the F2007.:D Dan and I used to fight for p1 last year. Finally I got p1 back.

Indeed I often Left foot brake with some throttle especially on MR cars for balance.

Another record:

Mitsubishi Lancer IX Tuned at HSR | Professional | GTP_aussienicko
5th

6th evo x tuned sd highspeed
9th sub05 sd highspeed.
got GT force wheel bwt 4-5 months ago;all pretty new to me
but now i got GT fever.

Had a quick TT tonight in the Nissan Skyline 370GT @ Daytona Road - pro - 8th

EDIT: Just had another go and got to 3rd. 👍

Last edited:
I just ran the Evo 9 up to 6th place on Daytona' road course. Nice! I just barely beat out of fellow GTPer for the top GTPer spot. But the leader is still almost a full second ahead of my time!

EDIT: Obviously he did it legitimately, but he did use a few tricks that allowed him to carry a bit more speed and shorten his distance. It just happened to be a couple over-the-line things that I tried to avoid. But I suppose if it doesn't incur a penalty then it's fair game, eh?

Back