Post Your Highest Time Trial Positions

• Thread starter L_Hamilton
  • 524 comments
1st - Eiger, Amuse S2000
1st - Eiger Reverse, Ferrari F40

...several top 3 and many top 10 places :)

All times on pro :sly:

Last edited:
hi guys.i am new in here.
you are all good drivers.i made a few times
not something important but i try.
high speed reverse - 21
daytona speedway - 6
eiger nordwand reverse - 24
suzuka east - 51

all in professional with RX8.

look at that 3... who's the luckiest :lol:

rx7_GTP.bmp

KOR_Joker has almost a perfect lap there.. i said almost because i can be 1tenth ahead of him just before the S's but lost it after that :( so i would say that who can make 1'53.8 will take the cake as timo says.. 👍

Last edited:
Wow...AMAZING times Timo and MAY 👍 It's hard to believe you guys were able find more time since Holl's incredible IFTC lap. Props to you guys :bowdown:

This will definately be the first time trial I attempt when my wheels shows up in a week or two. My best with the pad was a 54.7 with only about an hour worth the seat time. Hopefully I can improve on that by a good amount with the wheel :)

Wow...AMAZING times Timo and MAY 👍 It's hard to believe you guys were able find more time since Holl's incredible IFTC lap. Props to you guys :bowdown:

This will definately be the first time trial I attempt when my wheels shows up in a week or two. My best with the pad was a 54.7 with only about an hour worth the seat time. Hopefully I can improve on that by a good amount with the wheel :)

nice m8.. as you're 1 of the fastest pad players i know... after a bit praticing im sure you'll start to lead some tables.. 👍

hey guys ive done all my Time trials in Standard mode, since i dont have a wheel yet!! lol

im buying the Logitech Pro soon, but here are my times:

Ferrari 599-Fuji F-Standard- 10th
Ferrari f430-Fuji F-Standard-29th
F2007-Fuji F-Pro obviously-354th, lol-1.16.9

there are more, but i cant remember

look at that 3... who's the luckiest :lol:

KOR_Joker has almost a perfect lap there.. i said almost because i can be 1tenth ahead of him just before the S's but lost it after that :( so i would say that who can make 1'53.8 will take the cake as timo says.. 👍

:lol: ..lucky me :sly: ..and there truly is .1 to take, but that's about it. And I've been .15 ahead of Joker also by T2 but never able to hold it till the end. :dopey:

Nice to hear you're getting a wheel! :cheers: ..we'll have even better team in the next IFTC :) 👍 👍

MAY & TA, you should get participating in the WRS.. we need more D1 guys there!

I'd post some of my recent efforts....... but to be honest, if the TT i've done doesn't have the cream of the crop represented (eg. Hollo, Timppaq, MeAgainstYou, Hugo, some of the KOR boys, FAK and Mad94d but to name a few...), then it in my mind is not a true refection of my talent.

I'm way up there (Top 5) on quite a few TT's due to the big boys not have set times, but in reality i'd sit somewhere in the lower end of the top 50 worldwide if all the top shelf wheel users (or pad users!) set a time........ they are in another realm.

:lol: ..lucky me :sly: ..and there truly is .1 to take, but that's about it. And I've been .15 ahead of Joker also by T2 but never able to hold it till the end. :dopey:

Nice to hear you're getting a wheel! :cheers: ..we'll have even better team in the next IFTC :) 👍 👍

Just re-ran the qualifier. Can stay with joker all the way until the final sector, then I get blown out of the water. Anyway, i'm up to 14th now, 0.7 faster than my qualifier time. I'm slower than Timo, MAY and Dan but still fairly happy with my time because i'm ahead of some massive names. I am 0.010 faster than FAK(but he's probably got more left). I wish I entered the IFTC sooner. I only did the last two rounds and they were great fun(6th in race 9 and 10).

You're right Timppaq, we do need more Div 1 guys in the WRS. Come on guys.

osg
I'd post some of my recent efforts....... but to be honest, if the TT i've done doesn't have the cream of the crop represented (eg. Hollo, Timppaq, MeAgainstYou, Hugo, some of the KOR boys, FAK and Mad94d but to name a few...), then it in my mind is not a true refection of my talent.

I'm way up there (Top 5) on quite a few TT's due to the big boys not have set times, but in reality i'd sit somewhere in the lower end of the top 50 worldwide if all the top shelf wheel users (or pad users!) set a time........ they are in another realm.

Thanks for the mention. I'm definetely the slowest out of the drivers you named.:lol::D

1st. i havent enough time to be in events that need many hours of playing due the university.. i have only in holidays but thats it :(

2nd. i dont like the format of WRS.. i was once in Torc forum doing something similar and i didnt like how people faced it... there's a lot of room to cheat or go around the problems if you know waht i mean.. things that can go out of control. im not saying people are cheating but to avoid issues i'd rather stay out in that type of events to avoid confusions

about the IFCT.. now that i can make one or other TT :D

btw .. mad, about your F1 record london/reverse... look at the table again.. my friend EDDSKILL just blowed it up... its really hard to drive that car near the rails :scared: you're 7th now.. its an awesome time either way.. specially due your age.. impressive 👍

btw .. mad, about your F1 record london/reverse... look at the table again.. my friend EDDSKILL just blowed it up... its really hard to drive that car near the rails :scared: you're 7th now.. its an awesome time either way.. specially due your age.. impressive 👍

Ok, lately i've been driving the F2007 trying to get back into the top 10 on all the tracks. I'll have to have another go at London. Thanks for the compliment, I do my best.:D

Just had a quick go at Lotus Evora @ Daytona Road (pro), and got to 6th. I can see around .2 more but that's my best for now. This is certainly a wonderful combo, the car goes fantastic around DR. :)

here's 1 of my best efforts with Mine's BNR34 GT-R... specially DR, suzuka and london. still a bit to shave in Fugi GT i think... i didnt make daytona oval because i dont want to ride walls :P

record.JPG

Last edited:
got you again zoker :P healthy duel mad.. no prob.. 👍 he asked for it.. ill give him every time he wants to.. still have the clutch in the bag for big problems :dopey:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Ok it´s yours 👍

Finaly got a 1.06,478 lost 0,1 sek in the first part to my fastest T1.
I saw your replay, strange drivingstyle with the handbrake... :crazy:

Last edited:
Back