Post Your Highest Time Trial Positions

• Thread starter L_Hamilton
  • 524 comments
A duel of the highest quality there............. supreme times Zocker and MAY:crazy:

Congrats on number 1 Nick.👍 I'm tempted to go and try and beat it now, but I probably won't bother.

Just had another go at DR in the Evora and got the world record with a time of 2'01.742, beating the former world record of 2'02.305 held by GTRP_Struppi.

http://www.team-gt5net.com/ranking/rank.php?p=co2ca74s1m0

Nice one mate :sly: A world record time is something to be very proud of 👍

On another note, I think I have a few top 5 times myself. Is there some way to do a quick search to see where you're ranked on each particular combo?...as I'm sure there are a few TT's that I would have forgotten doing by now. It would be nice to have a database with a search feature 💡

@ MAY: Mad skillz in the Mines bro :eek:

Nice one mate :sly: A world record time is something to be very proud of 👍

On another note, I think I have a few top 5 times myself. Is there some way to do a quick search to see where you're ranked on each particular combo?...as I'm sure there are a few TT's that I would have forgotten doing by now. It would be nice to have a database with a search feature 💡

Thanks a lot timeattack :)

About the search, you can go to this page here:
http://www.team-gt5net.com/ranking.php?p=co0ca74s1m0

And up the top of the page are three boxes to choose the course, car and physics of the combo you are looking for. Hope this helps. :scared:

Thanks a lot timeattack :)

About the search, you can go to this page here:
http://www.team-gt5net.com/ranking.php?p=co0ca74s1m0

And up the top of the page are three boxes to choose the course, car and physics of the combo you are looking for. Hope this helps. :scared:

Well by search, I meant being able to type your PSN ID into a search tool on the ranking system, and then have the results derive a list of all the tracks, cars and in what place you're ranked for each respective combo 👍 ATM you have to scroll through all of the tracks and cars just to see where you're ranked for each individual combo.

Yep. I'd like to be able to search the rankings as well. I've got number 1 on a few combo's but I can't remember which ones(I always remember P1 at DR in F2007 though). Would be a handy feature.

Sorry TA, can't help you by searching with your PSN name.... :indiff: But yes it would be a cool feature. I myself have a few well-ranked combos that I have forgotten.

zocker and MYA How do you guys do this?

best I've got was
43rd - HSR - Audi R8 - Pro
34th - London - Cervo - standard
55th - HSR - GT-R - Pro

Iam using automatic and sixaxis? how much is the gap between it and manual and a steering wheel?

zocker and MYA How do you guys do this?

best I've got was
43rd - HSR - Audi R8 - Pro
34th - London - Cervo - standard
55th - HSR - GT-R - Pro

Iam using automatic and sixaxis? how much is the gap between it and manual and a steering wheel?

Manual transmission benefits you in pretty mutch every car and
wheel gives you alot more control over car. (wheel and pedals to be exact)

Allthought I'm ok without wheel at the moment. got some ranking top 10 , top 20 spots.
Don't remember which tracks thought (on pro).

MadMax

Just had another go at DR in the Evora and got the world record with a time of 2'01.742, beating the former world record of 2'02.305 held by GTRP_Struppi.

http://www.team-gt5net.com/ranking/rank.php?p=co2ca74s1m0

Nicko, thats a super super lap mate...... you drilled the Chicane, which is much of the battle at DR in getting a great time.

At that sort of gap back to Struppi, it's a top shelf time and will take some beating, don't sell your efforts short mate:tup:.

osg
Nicko, thats a super super lap mate...... you drilled the Chicane, which is much of the battle at DR in getting a great time.

At that sort of gap back to Struppi, it's a top shelf time and will take some beating, don't sell your efforts short mate:tup:.

Thanks very much on your kind words osg. :)

Hi,

I did a quick count and I have roughly ten top times with various cars, about 5 second placings, and a few other ones, like a 3rd in the Mines combo at Eiger;) Great times from Me Against you and Zocker 16, really great driving, the car is extremely difficult, going to have another crack at it later, cheers;)

Who wants to see holl01 and MAY battle it out at Eiger behind the wheel of the Mines R34??? :sly: :lol:

*grabs popcorn*

Who wants to see holl01 and MAY battle it out at Eiger behind the wheel of the Mines R34??? :sly: :lol:

*grabs popcorn*

:lol: why is everyone trying to take me down!? im not a bad person and my PSN ID is MeAgainstYou not AllAgainstMe!? :lol: joking... :P

Great times from Me Against you and Zocker 16, really great driving, the car is extremely difficult, going to have another crack at it later, cheers;)

thanks man ;) the car has a hard handling.. thats why i pick it to do top at all circuits :P as i know about your capabilities... you should try GEORGE_GR33 records also in GTR, ive tried to beat him at suzuka east but he dont give up man... he will always replay no matter the time he spends on that.. and thats the way to be always on top.. never give up! sooner or later the record will come... now he's fighting with underground17 at Fugi F :crazy:

Last edited:
Right now my highest position is 11th which I did in the Dodge Viper SRT/10 at Suzuka East (0'55.424, +775) with professional physics. The rest of my times on the top 100 rankings are around the top 30-50 area, which I'm pretty happy about.

6th--Daytona Superspeedway/Corvette Z06 (Pro/Sixaxis) (I only live 90 miles from the Corvette plant, I should be able to drive it well :sly:)
24th--Eiger Nordwand Forward/Nissan R34 spec II (Pro/Sixaxis)
31st--London Reverse/Suzuki Swift Tuned (Pro/Sixaxis)
32nd--Suzuka/Lotus Elise Tuned (Pro/G25)
34th--Fuji F/Maxda RX-7/Standard Physics (Sixaxis)
32nd--Fuji GT/Amuse S200 (Pro/G25)
59th--Suzuka/Lotus 11R/Tuned (Pro/G25)
21st--Suzuka East/Ford Mustang (Pro/G25)
24th--HSR/Mines BNR34 Skyline GT-R '06 (Pro/G25)
51st--Daytona Road/Mines BNR34 Skyline GT-R '06 (Pro/G25)

Last edited:
Nissan GTR07 Suzuka Pro, 352 last time I checked only after about 30 laps effort.

Intergra Type R @ Eiger Nordwind = 89 last time I checked.

LAst year I did have a top 12 at Eiger with the R8 until it got wiped. I guess the same time now would be top 50 if it was still there.

I have not really sat down with a car I like and put hours upon hours of lap times, as I am sure I can get top 50 with a few cars on a few tracks. If it was GT4 I would do allot better, and if it was Tourist Trophy I amsure I could lead some or be in the top 10.
I did not think the physics of GT5 were that different over GT4 until I had a go at GT4 the other day and realised how easy it was compared to GT5.

It is great to know that with a particular car/track you can say ''Oh, yeah I am 55th fastest in the world''. Thats cool!!

Last edited:
Maybe you guys while checking the top guns noticed me also at the MINES bnr34 ranking:)! I do have some top 5 and 10 there:tup: most of them made in october and november:sly: Not bad for my sixaxis deluxe G35:lol:! Skyline R34 some tops also and lots more that i dont remember lol. Nice competition with you guys are having 👍!

PS: i vote on Bruno:dopey:

Last edited:
From what I can remember, if they're still valid:

#7 Lotus Evora - Daytona Road (G25)
#10 TVR Tuscan - London Reverse (Sixaxis)
#10 Ferrari 512BB - Eiger Reverse (Sixaxis)
#18 Ferrari F430 - Suzuka East (G25)
#32 Lotus Evora - Suzuka (Sixaxis)
#67 Ford Mustang - Eiger (Sixaxis)
#91 Audi R8 - Daytona Road (Sixaxis)
#98 Mazda RX7 - Fuji F (Sixaxis) <- Tough leaderboard!

The Audi and Mustang laps were demonstrations for a friend, so not very serious. I think the one I have spent the most time on is Fuji RX7, Tuscan London Reverse and 512 Eiger Reverse. If I'm going to get used to this G25, I'll be doing a lot more of this.

EDIT: Added #7 at DR in Evora. 0.4 up on Aussienicko before bus stop a couple of times, but just can't take the bus stop.

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
P1 at DR in F2007. Now with a 1'18.139, 0.1 faster than my previous time. Still a few hundredths left. But anyone who knows the F2007 knows how much a few hundredths is.

EDIT: Improved to a 1'18.037.:D Absolutely ecstatic with that time. I still think a 17 is possible, i'll have another go tomorrow. Bed time now.

EDIT 2: Got to P1 at DR in the Evora. Bloody good time Nick:tup: Took me at least an hour to beat it. I was around 0.5 faster until the bus stop where i'd lose about a second too you. Eventually got a half decent run through the bus stop to beat your time and get P1. Sorry Nick.

Last edited:
P1 at DR in F2007. Now with a 1'18.139, 0.1 faster than my previous time. Still a few hundredths left. But anyone who knows the F2007 knows how much a few hundredths is.

EDIT: Improved to a 1'18.037.:D Absolutely ecstatic with that time. I still think a 17 is possible, i'll have another go tomorrow. Bed time now.

EDIT 2: Got to P1 at DR in the Evora. Bloody good time Nick:tup: Took me at least an hour to beat it. I was around 0.5 faster until the bus stop where i'd lose about a second too you. Eventually got a half decent run through the bus stop to beat your time and get P1. Sorry Nick.

Congrats mad, well done 👍 Also well done to Maz 👍

4th at London Reverse in the F2007. Beat you MAY!:D:lol: There might be a wall touch somewhere i'm not sure, I was so close to the walls everywhere. But you need to be to get a fast lap. EDDSKILL's lap is very fast, but there is a wall touch coming off turn 1. I'm 0.001 off holl01, so close. Would really like to be faster than him.

Aston Martin DB9- Standard- High Speed Ring #60
Aston Martin DB9- Standard- High Speed Ring Reverse-#10 (Go Download and let me know what you think)
Aston Martin DB9- Standard- Daytona Super Speedway-#69
Aston Martin DB9- Standard- Daytona Road Course-#40
Aston Martin DB9- Standard- Fuji Speedway F-#30
Aston Martin DB9- Standard- Fuji Speedway GT-#32
Aston Martin DB9- Standard- Eiger Nordwand-#77
Aston Martin DB9- Standard- Eiger Nordwand Reverse-#47
Aston Martin DB9- Standard- Suzuka Circuit-#67
Aston Martin DB9- Standard- Suzuka Circuit East-#22
Aston Martin DB9- Standard- London-#79
Aston Martin DB9- Standard- London Reverse-#39
Chevrolet Corvette Z06-Standard-High Speed Ring Reverse-#11

I drive on Pro too, but i don't have a G25 wheel or a seat, so i just play with a controller... i'd prolly do better because steering is not easy without the wheel. You can tell my fav car is the DB9 huh?.. haha

I just dug up a few of my times today...I'm sure there are a few I forgot though :dunce: When my wheels gets here I will definately be on a TT mission with some of my favorite combos :lol: Can't wait... 👍

4th London Reverse - TVR Tuscan
4th Suzuka East - Viper SRT10/Tuned
5th Suzuka East - Lotus Elise 96'
7th Eiger Forward - Nissan Skyline 350GT sedan
8th HSR - Jaguar XK Coupe
18th Eiger Forward - Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-spec II Nur
20th Fuji F - Ferrari California
45th Fuji F - Mazda RX-7 Spirit Type R' 02

I also have lap times that I put in offline that were never entered into the online leaderboard unfortunately :( Here's how they would stack up to the current rankings though.

9th HSR - Tuned Skyline Coupe - 1'14.411
11th Eiger Forward - Audi TT 3.2 - 1'15.986

I aslo placed 6th in the Logitech Stage 3 (Suzuka - R35 GT-R /N3's) US Time Trial. Unfortunately I only was able to log roughly an hour worth of seat time...I'd imagine I could have grabbed a podium had I gotten more practice :ouch:

I aslo placed 6th in the Logitech Stage 3 (Suzuka - R35 GT-R /N3's) US Time Trial. Unfortunately I only was able to log roughly an hour worth of seat time...I'd imagine I could have grabbed a podium had I gotten more practice :ouch:

Really good outcome considering the short time you had to run it... I remember that night btw, we had some good races...

*good being defined as you smoking me in every game. ;)

Back