Post your 'I dare you's' here

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 118 comments
Icehawk_9
Hello Evorybody!

This is a section where you can post things like 'Dares'. If you think something is cool or imposible put it here so others can give it a shot.

Also if you have done something amazing put it here as well so, again, others may try to do the same.

Thank you for your support!

:cheers:

Sorry I got distracted. Anyway I dare someone to drift a car with 900+ horspower and not spin out!

If you can do that:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Yet you started the thread and didn't even contribute?

Yeah, it would have been a good idea to get the ball rolling.

One of the crazeist things I've done is when I was trying to get a run for WDS 9 i think it was, it was a run at infineon in an american car. I chose to use a C4 Grand sport a choice car. Well on the way back to set up for another run, I got completely 90 degrees sideways on the straight, and was able to pull it back straight.

Of course this was a one time thing, and I haven't been able to do it since, but I thought it was pretty cool.

Well thats it for me.

EDIT: Drift a 900 hp car? come on, thats not exactly the most diffucult thing to do.

I bet he made this dare because he's able to do it. i drift many LeMans, with Stage 4 Turbo, meaning a pretty messed powerband. As Well the Skylines i have hold 900+ hp, i refuse to take a camera and record me drifitng becasue i detest doing something this stupid, it gives low Quality and is a waste of my time.

Edit: I got a dare for everyone too, Drift a Escudo with FULL Aids, now that's a Crazy impossible Dare.

i dare someone to link all the corners of any track!

Sorry I got distracted. Anyway I dare someone to drift a car with 900+ horspower and not spin out!

If you can do that:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I forgot to mention that it has to be a wrong wheel drive car

What the heck's a "Wrong wheel drive"? Test Course drift is pretty nuts, i did drift an escudo, but i didnt use full aids, i used 5 understeer. Want proof? go to my gallery.

I can pull off both turns in the Oval (formally known as Super Speedway).
It's probably mosy easy with a skyline.

Anywho, NOW i dare someone make a drift while on 2 wheels~!!! Top that One~!!

Edit: OH , I think he means REAR wheel Drive... i know this becasue his User's "Blitz", meaning Blitz Skyline meaning FR, meaning RWD..Boy im smart

And what does 69 mean? *you know what it means*

I dare you to find the community a Balanced Impreza Sti Spec C

loon you are absolutly right.

I figured evoryone will try to make one but would fail (like my plan) CURSES!

oh and my name doesn't have anything to do with the blitz skyline. My favorite car is the FALCON skyline!

so instead of smart you are a :dunce: but nice try!:sly:

loon you are absolutly right.

I figured evoryone will try to make one but would fail (like my plan) CURSES!

oh and my name doesn't have anything to do with the blitz skyline. My favorite car is the FALCON skyline!

so instead of smart you are a :dunce: but nice try!:sly:

Oh, I see now. Dirty trickster you.:)

I just thought that a 900+ HP car wouldn;t be a problem for Pros member here. But with aids on is a real nuisance to this dare issue..

I dare you, to buy me a DFP wheel.👍 PM me for detail if you really are going to buy me one.

I dare you all (there's someone who knows he doesn't need to do it) to beat the Super Licence 1 Lap Time Trial (Costa di Amalfi) with the Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77 in under 2'10.927. Send me a PM if you want.
Let's make it under 2'09.314 now. Now under 2'07.231.

I dare you all (there's someone who knows he doesn't need to do it) to beat the Super Licence 1 Lap Time Trial (Costa di Amalfi) with the Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77 in under 2'10.927. Send me a PM if you want.
Let's make it under 2'09.314 now. Now under 2'07.231.

Wrong forum, we're talking about drifting.

I dare you to make successful and pretty long drifts on a 140hp Trueno/Levin AE86

Back