Post your 'I dare you's' here

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 118 comments
quoted by-Sheron- 'Wrong forum, we're talking about drifting.'

He is talking about drifting. You have to drift in the gutter like in initial D in order to get such a low time! DUH!:dunce:

This could be a really cool thread if the next poster gave a clip or something showing them doing the previous challenge, and a clip of the dare they post in order to keep things in the realm of the possible. Without that this thread will degenerate to nothing more than a list of silly ideas with not much else going on. ...it's already headed that way.

Could be sorta like a game of HORSE in basketball, or whatever.

A challenge,
daretokyor246lq7.jpg

Video proof

(and no, I'm not back and my PS2 is not fixed. This is an old clip I had saved on my computer)

Damn BL, Good Dare, I love linking 2 corners together, but that vid was insane~!!!

I'm still trying to pull off the first 2 corners of Apricot with my 22b Impreza

A challenge

It's the first drift after the title screen in my "static" vid, link is in my sig....

My challenge: Drift the Degner curve at Suzuka (both right corners after the left uphill sweeper). I've come somewhat close, but never made it... :scared:
coursecp5.jpg

If you want something that's already been done, then how about the first left kink into the right kink, into the right sweeper, into the tight right at Motorland (or is it reverse). This one's in the same vid (2mins 3seconds in).

Sorry I can't give you wire maps, the links I had for those are broken :(

Ske
It's the first drift after the title screen in my "static" vid, link is in my sig....

lol, you should know you don't count. :sly: You had about a 4 month headstart on the rest of these guys since it was about that long ago that I put up the vid at IDM.

Did I ever show you my Degner link? I thought I had captured it in January around the time I got the Tokyo link. It had to be around then because I did it in the MR2 also. But after a quick look on my hd and server I couldn't find a video.
Anyways, it wasnt all that clean - I had 3 of 4 wheels over the inside curb on the second apex. I would like to see someone tackle that dare.

First, sorry for my poor english :ouch:

After reading all post in this thread, only tree of them seem to be interressting, so, the 2 corner link on TokyoR246 By boundary Layer,( but for me the normal way is more difficult), the suzuka link by Ske, this one is really tricky, you need good speed, and the perfect entry angle, im just like you ske, only near, but never accomplish, and the third one are linking all corner of a track. im gonna give a shot on this 2D. time is always a factor for me.

And ive got an idea, to post a ''dares'' you must complete them yourself and show it, cause just like someone say, this thread seem only to be a trash of idea, it will be take more seriously that way, just like the way BL do it.

Now, i have a little one for you, a link choose by Mike for the DS1 challenge, a pretty tough section, so thats my dare, link all these 3 corner, thats the picture of him,

And just like the way i say before, to take this more seriously, this is my video , enjoy it, and try to do the same thing, or better, who know, :sly:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6668506795468334850&hl=en-CA

i dare you to drift any car with any of the R tyres (R1-R6...or is it R7, i forget)

and i dare some one to drift a bone sock cappichino or whatever its called.

i dare you to drift any car with any of the R tyres (R1-R6...or is it R7, i forget)

and i dare some one to drift a bone sock cappichino or whatever its called.

I think I've seen someone drift a car with R tires before, he said that its not that hard, but the hardest part is to break the traction first, since those tires have really high grip levels.

I dare you to CLSOE THIS THREAD~!!111!!... Nah just kidding, this thread's hysterical to me..I Dare you to drift with FulAIDS, IMPOSBBIEL TASK

Ske

My challenge: Drift the Degner curve at Suzuka (both right corners after the left uphill sweeper). I've come somewhat close, but never made it... :scared:
coursecp5.jpg

If you want something that's already been done, then how about the first left kink into the right kink, into the right sweeper, into the tight right at Motorland (or is it reverse). This one's in the same vid (2mins 3seconds in).

Sorry I can't give you wire maps, the links I had for those are broken :(

i made it but you are right its hard to make it look clean and not sloppy

Okay, the dare was put out there earlier, and I will elaborate/expand by daring someone to drift the ENTIRE course of Motorland or whatever it is.

I almost had it!! i swear . . .

ps I actually almost completely drifted the corners of Super Speedway in my AE86 . . . (sorry no proof for any of these, i can't get videos happening atm. May have some pics though...)

Pps I asked this in the new drifters thread but it got overlooked or something, so I want to know if anyone else has drifted and linked the first 5 corners of Apricot Hill?? Has anyone also completely drifted the big sweeper? I did it except the car straightened in the last 50m :banghead: (DAMMIT!!!)

first 5 of apricot is very doable...I bet most of the advanced gt4 drifters can nail this section on a regular basis. It is even possible in stock cars...As it has been completed while playing on xlink....

I dare you guys to watch my MOTEGI TEST DRIFT video series and make your own z33 roadster '03 Dking Spec...It can be found in my video thread....

Back