Post your 'I dare you's' here

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 118 comments
*gags* alright, minus the Model T, but, i have drifted the corkscrew in a 500r. i'll get a picture/video when i can. ps, even though it's not the place to say, i have my own forums that are on freewebs.com, so if this place goes under,(hopefully it won't) you guys can go there. it's called The Pit Stop.

way to not promote other websites...lol...isn't that a violation of terms of agreement....what's wrong with drifting the model t? It's not out of the question....especially in arcade quick tune....

I dare somone to lay down a faster lap time than 1'41.952 at El Capitan on street tires.

Without stating specifically, i probably can get a faster lap time by gripping..:sly:

Gotcha there :) dont worry i know what you mean..:)

settle down u 2
i dare anyone to do better that a 1.58.02 on GVS in a monaro

No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.
and Drifting wise?

Im suprised this thread still persists..

anyone got the guts to drift Touring cars on Stock? No i mean like COMPLETELY Stock.. that means Aids left at normal as well...

"gg" whoever tries :)

It's not completely stock, it's setup for race, and this was during the DTM championship :sly:

Also, the tyres were a little worn... but it is 4WD too, so I'm not sure if its a bone-fide drift, or just a slide through the corner...?

*Edit: Ok, I've got the replay saved, I just need to take the pics... and resist the urge to hook up my new PS3! ;p

Well you got me beat, haha :) Good Job. I've tried doing it with the JGTC Supra'a, failed. The torque flicks the rev's up too fast for me.

I used to 'Newb'-ishly drift the Pitwork Z before. it looked like it, didn't feel llike it too much. I remembered using 10 Understeer AIDS haha no wonder the rear end kicks out so easily :) .

Now go drift one of the following, 787B, GT-ONE, R92CP, 88C-V, C 9, CLK GTR, XJR-9, 905, F1 GTR, V12 LMR, C60. You know where i'm going with this. Any setting allowed excpet for the following: No Staggering Tires (why would you want to?), No AIDS. good luck, break a leg, and/or maybe a wheel

That's me drifting.

This...is not even funny..this guy is serious. I'll even say this guy is almost perfect. Here's what I thought that Sheron(because he can prove it) should've said:

Sheron's obvious inner drift genius
That's me drifting, I'm kinda busy so it might not be that good. Hold on guys-I'll just drift with my 50000+ lbs. Tank Car modded slightly(I just wanted to give it the speed of the carriage(1HP) and a little ASM-TCS, to the max)on the un-chicaned 5 mile Mulsanne straight, completely perpendicular to the straight. While playing piano.👍

I'll do It and put a video on here of it the highest ive ever drifted with was 659hp

Um.. sorry to burst your bubbly, but we already discussed that not to be possible. It was kind of a gag I was trying to pull when I first joined GTP.
Sorry if you actually tried.

Blitz

i dare someone to drift a mitsubishi pajero on nurburgring and get pics

i dare you to drift any car with any of the R tyres (R1-R6...or is it R7, i forget)

and i dare some one to drift a bone sock cappichino or whatever its called.

i drift an acura integra type r '01 with superhard in the rear and super soft in the front, its easy....

B-Spec drift? Is it even possible? :P

b-spec drift is possible on the right track. im currently drifting one of my cars on a track that i forgot the name of because ive been bspecing it for too long.

edit : the track is grand valley

i dare someone to drift a mitsubishi pajero on nurburgring and get pics

i drift an acura integra type r '01 with superhard in the rear and super soft in the front, its easy....

b-spec drift is possible on the right track. im currently drifting one of my cars on a track that i forgot the name of because ive been bspecing it for too long.

edit : the track is grand valley

See those speech bubbles next to the word "quote"? You can use those to quote multiple people, try not to double post in the future. I'll have a mod come and clean this up a bit.

Edit: thanks Kent 👍

See those speech bubbles next to the word "quote"? You can use those to quote multiple people, try not to double post in the future. I'll have a mod come and clean this up a bit.

Edit: thanks Kent 👍

Aha sorry =/ I totally didn't see that option. I'll be sure to use it next time.

I drifted the audi r8 race car on the last turn of tsukuba I have know idea of how I did it. Now I dare someone to drift the the last corner of tsukuba with a subaru subaru 360!!!

Um.. sorry to burst your bubbly, but we already discussed that not to be possible. It was kind of a gag I was trying to pull when I first joined GTP.
Sorry if you actually tried.

Blitz

oh I did not know I already tried, and yes it did not work lol.

Back