Post your 'I dare you's' here

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 118 comments
Here are some stupid ones:
Drift the 1886 vehicles or a Ford Model T.
Drift with only 3 fingers (If that's normal, then 2 fingers).
And drift the last 2 tight chicanes of Costa di Amalfi.

Drift with no brakes.

I dare someone to drift almost all, or completely drift the motorland course...
:crazy:
I almost got it :ouch: (forwards), just finding the perfect car and setup...Monaro looks good 💡 :sly:

On the final sweeper, I keep straightening up at the last second, any advice?
Also, on the...tenth...corner (the one before the esses section) I drift up until then, but the car(s) end up running out of speed, or momentum. any more advice? Any help appreciated :) :) :) :) :) :) 👍 👍 👍 👍

Hehe, I've done that, Its pretty easy. =/ Havn't you tried it?

I dare someone to drift almost all, or completely drift the motorland course...
:crazy:
I almost got it :ouch: (forwards), just finding the perfect car and setup...Monaro looks good 💡 :sly:

On the final sweeper, I keep straightening up at the last second, any advice?
Also, on the...tenth...corner (the one before the esses section) I drift up until then, but the car(s) end up running out of speed, or momentum. any more advice? Any help appreciated :) :) :) :) :) :) 👍 👍 👍 👍

ahhh. motorland. one my fav courses to drift. I use a amuse s2000 with max power on NA. what tires do you use? I use n3s front and n2s rear and just floor it through the rear sweeper and control it with steering. pretty simple really. Linking the first left turn through the second right sweeper to the first right hairpin turn is the fun part, really.

Im suprised this thread still persists..

anyone got the guts to drift Touring cars on Stock? No i mean like COMPLETELY Stock.. that means Aids left at normal as well...

"gg" whoever tries :)

Drift n these:

fully tuned TRD PRIUS
Formula GT
Volvo 240 GLT Estate(fully tuned)
Model T
Fiat 500 R, L, F.(turbo in R, racing muff in L, Racing Tranny in L)

if all of this is too hard, just pick a few. i've drifted in the Model T, i just want too see other peeps do it. also, video proof, plz.

Drift n these:

fully tuned TRD PRIUS
Formula GT
Volvo 240 GLT Estate(fully tuned)
Model T
Fiat 500 R, L, F.(turbo in R, racing muff in L, Racing Tranny in L)

if this is too hard just pick a few. I have drifted in the Model T before. I just want too see other people do it and please have video Proof.

No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.
PHIXXED

*gags* alright, minus the Model T, but, i have drifted the corkscrew in a 500r. i'll get a picture/video when i can. ps, even though it's not the place to say, i have my own forums that are on freewebs.com, so if this place goes under,(hopefully it won't) you guys can go there. it's called The Pit Stop.

Back