Post Your YouTube GT5 Vids here

• Thread starter kekke2000
  • 249 comments
My GT5 Prologue Demo: Multiview + G25 vid

Enjoy!

Yess great job man... Nice driving skills :) I wish I had a PS3, a good TV and this stuff for driving - steering wheel, pedals... It would have taken ages for me to practice enough to be a driver like you :)

Here's my first BMW run. Wow was it a handful to drive. Got me good results though with the win! I aggressively attacked the whole way, and went on the defensive in the latter part of lap 2 after I took the lead. The NSX just keeps having go's at me, which I find nice to see in the AI. The NSX wouldn't just run into you...(although it did - haha)...all the time. He/she/it keeps having looks down my inside, but as I near the chicane after the 130R, I shut down the inside line, and he rammed me - perhaps as a consequence of me cutting across and not its fault. Held on and took the top step.

I took the shot from the in car view, and I looked out too. The frequency at which i look around, and where actually corresponds to what I do when I am actually racing, so I did a pretty good job replicating it in the replay. :P

Hiroke - Nice video. Very smooth driving as well (apart from that first corner ;) )

As for the heel and toe technique, you'd need to twist your ankle a bit more to get a better purchase on the throttle pedal in a real car...........but seeing as this is only a game it doesn't matter so much. Nice driving Rocket Punch.

Keep the videos coming folks, so those of us without a PS3 can enjoy GT5P demo a bit more :)

That was a good save in the Lexus James ;)
That slide really caught me by surprise. It was the end of the race so why not. :lol:

James, I guess you use a controller!?
Yeah... I do. I would prefer the wheel as I would be smoother and more precise with it.

The complaint I have at the moment is I need to change the sensitivity of the buttons a little. The steering is a little too sensitive for me when I need adjust the car on a straight. I need to turn it down because I'm afraid I'll go onto the grass and totally embarass myself. And the triggers are too sensitive too - push them down half way and you pretty much have full throttle - they need to be 100%/100%. I'm used to the X360 controller where the triggers are really good to use - the Playstation ones are awkward. They have the sensitivity right too (Forza 2).

But yes, I NEED a wheel... but I don't have the room to have one since I don't like sitting 15 inches from my screen if I attached it to the desk, so I'd need a proper cockpit...

A wheel is also very sensitive in this demo. Like already has been said, there's is no dead zone. And driving in a straight line, you have to be careful not to turn your wheel too abrupt.

Again, just a 1 lap in-car replay.

Nissan GT-R

Physics: Proffesional
TCS & ASM: OFF
Tires: N2
Wheel: Logitech G25

Great videos everyone and thanks GT for the quick influx of the unveiled cars, appreciate that, now if PD could only do for the sounds what they seem to be doing for the AI as that Impreza is quite painful to listen to. :(

My first attempt at a vid on this game, i know its not great but the twitchy steering is because im using a Sixaxis. Thoughts appreciated.

Note: I had S2 tires, profesional physics, all driving aids off and used cockpit view to do ALL the driving shown.

Guys, I haven't been here for a while, I was looking around on GTP for GT5 demo videos, what's up with the sounds? Did they left them out on the prologue?

More from me, this time it's the four-wheel-drive rivals Impreza STi and Lancer Evo.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Subaru Impreza WRX STi

Many people here seem to like the STi, me? I prefer the Evo.

hey Hiroke, me too. I find the STi to not handle as nicely as I would like. The Evo feels much more responsive to me. I bet you though, it's down to our personal driving styles...

Well handling is a very subjective thing, and while the Impreza is not bad it's inherent balance is just a bit too understeery for my liking. I find the Evo more enjoyable due to it being more ajustable.

Well handling is a very subjective thing, and while the Impreza is not bad it's inherent balance is just a bit too understeery for my liking. I find the Evo more enjoyable due to it being more ajustable.

Yeah, it understeers a bit, but I think the GT-R understeers quite a bit too. It's way too heavy up front, and when I try to induce a little oversteer to correct a corner, I lose some time.

Thats sarcasm right? It looks cool. Much rather see drifting that boring racing :)

What in the world are you doing here then? You can drift in need for speed carbon lightweight ricer edition in a civic, yo.

And when you use nos, you get purple sparkleys out the tailpipe! omg itz so kool d00d lalz

Last of my videos.

Lexus IS-F

:eek: Just berfore the Spoon-curve, that was close!
The realism is so feelable even by watching A video of A demo.(At least comparing to GT4)
..Too bad I have to wait for the full European release of Prologue.. and buy a PS3.. and a full HD LCD..

:eek: Just berfore the Spoon-curve, that was close!
The realism is so feelable even by watching A video of A demo.(At least comparing to GT4)
..Too bad I have to wait for the full European release of Prologue.. and buy a PS3.. and a full HD LCD..

Buy a lottery ticket :)👍

Back