Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Personally Maestro I think your MP412C Maclaren is the way to go for 600pp. It kills the opposition in the recent A Spec at Suzuka - very steady ride. :)

NISSAN DELTAWING // 675PP // RACING TIRES

DeltaWing-retires.jpg

Nissan deltawing 2013.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Hey Praiano. The Peugeot 908 HDi FAP tune that I am using is doing great. Thanks again for letting me use your tune as a base. But I have to ask a question. I am tuning the Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV EVOLUTION Vision Gran Turismo (quite a long name!!!!) and it has 8 gears, and the Gearbox Spreadsheet can go up to only 7. Is there anyway you could help me?
Hello , try this.
FG: 5.500
top speed minimum 180 kmh
1-3,903
2-3,030
3-2,395
4-1,953
5-1,628
6-1,386
7-1,206
8-1,063
then FG again at 3,000 ... up to you to set your top speed with it.

Have a good drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Personally Maestro I think your MP412C Maclaren is the way to go for 600pp. It kills the opposition in the recent A Spec at Suzuka - very steady ride. :)
Yes my friend ,you´re right, the MP412C is a must , talking about driving pleasure and also performance.
;)👍

Yes my friend ,you´re right, the MP412C is a must , talking about driving pleasure and also performance.
;)👍

P, your Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale '11 is also a lot of fun for the Suzuka A-spec. 👍
Best part for me, is that I can use the clutch with that car...and get paid credits! :lol:

I spent some serious time with your aventador https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...cura-hsc-04-500pp.291084/page-59#post-9355676

and huayra ( i don't know how to pronounce it )https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ni-huayra-630pp-ss.291084/page-8#post-9083887.

Needles to say that they are both great, but i have to say with the aventador there seems to be always enough tarmac ( you know, the black stuff between the green or beige) , it is lively and not glued but nicely controlable...

I detuned the pagani and still i was very tense piloting it...

All the best, Steef.

Thank you for posting your remark about the MP 4 12C it caused me to revisit it and I enjoyed driving Nord and Bathhurst with the car all day. it is so smooth on Nord at 600pp that it is like driving a 500pp. Thanks again to you and Praiano

ALFA ROMEO 155 2.5 V6 TI `93 // 550PP // RACING TIRES

wallpapers_abarth_alfa-romeo-155_1993_1.jpg

View attachment 171161

you are fantastic!

do you like it?

I love the sound and the rev's!

i took it to several tracks tonight with the result that i had to do a chassis and motor overhaul,

it is a dream to drive, so much control and still alive, due to the high revs no turbo hole...

really my favourite car with now a great tune, thank you so much!

Last edited:
NISSAN DELTAWING // 675PP // RACING TIRES
ALFA ROMEO 155 2.5 V6 TI `93 // 550PP // RACING TIRES

Thanks very much for these great tunes P! Deltawing is very drivable now. 👍
Very nice Saturday, listening to race on Radio Lemans while driving Delta on GT6's La Sarthe. :)

The Alfa is a screamer, another car that punches well above it weight with your tune! :bowdown:
Tried your McLaren MP4 tune on Suzuka TT, no contest, lead rabbit easily snared L3, 0 ABS. :lol:

Last edited:
you are fantastic!

do you like it?

I love the sound and the rev's!

i took it to several tracks tonight with the result that i had to do a chassis and motor overhaul,

it is a dream to drive, so much control and still alive, due to the high revs no turbo hole...

really my favourite car with now a great tune, thank you so much!
Thanks very much for these great tunes P! Deltawing is very drivable now. 👍
Very nice Saturday, listening to race on Radio Lemans while driving Delta on GT6's La Sarthe. :)

The Alfa is a screamer, another car that punches well above it weight with your tune! :bowdown:
Tried your McLaren MP4 tune on Suzuka TT, no contest, lead rabbit easily snared L3, 0 ABS. :lol:
Thanks, the alfa is a fun car yes , the delta wing is very safe now and you can do fast laps even under pressure in a race without spinning. I just don´t know how both will perform in their class...
Need to do a couple of online races to check it.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Thanks, the alfa is a fun car yes , the delta wing is very safe now and you can do fast laps even under pressure in a race without spinning. I just don´t know how both will perform in their class...
Need to do a couple of online races to check it.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°
I won 'Like the Wind' at Indianapolis with the Delta Wing and I am a crap driver with a crap set-up. Race is lots of fun, just gets to the line in front od the Sauber or C60 - really close! :)

Ok mr p63 I understand. That looks a bit too serious for me so I hope your having fun. As I've read a few of your posts you mentioned your English is not too good. We'll I'm English and it looks and sounds good to me. Minor grammar mistakes but a dam site better than my Brazilian.

Hi mr p63. I've been using your Lamborghini countach tune. It's really fun to drive has a good line through the bends. Not suited to every track but all the same spot on. I was wondering if you are going to do the countach anniversary as it's one of my favourite cars of all time. As a boy growing up I had countless pictures of the thing on my walls. I've experimented with a few tunes my self and it's ok but could be better. The cherry on the cake would be a monster racing soft tyre tune so I can pit it against the joy pad gurus online.. See what you can do my friend.
Thanks.

Good day sir...your PAGANI ZONDA R '09 tune was one of my favorites in GT5 as it was blistering fast! Would it be possible to see an update 650pp tune in the future suitable for GT6? Really appreciate it!

Good day sir...your PAGANI ZONDA R '09 tune was one of my favorites in GT5 as it was blistering fast! Would it be possible to see an update 650pp tune in the future suitable for GT6? Really appreciate it!
The zonda R in GT6 is very far from the car it was in GT5. It´s one of my early tune in GT6 , i need to revisit it and see what i can do now that i have more practice in tuning for gt6..

What tunes will be included in the next update. Need to know if I need to Red Bull to get credits
Only this for the moment.
Ferrari California 2008
Renault Sport Clio RS Trophy V6 24V 2000
Ford GT40 Mark I 1966
Lotus 97T 1985
Bentley Speed 8 2003
Jaguar XJR-9 1988
BMW V12 LMR 1999
Nissan Deltawing 2013
Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI 1993
Mr. P, weeks ago you mentioned the Senna WSR F3, and even the Veyron. Do you intend to publish tunes for them?
Yes i have it tuned for monaco and some others medium speed turny tracks. I have to test it more racing online .
For the moment i can´t stop to drive the F1 , i have a new evolution for this tune too.
There is also the world cup that bring a lot of seasonal extra job. Question of time.
Citreon GT Race Car?
Also on the long list. Question of time, i can do a pre test soon.....

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Only this for the moment.
Ferrari California 2008
Renault Sport Clio RS Trophy V6 24V 2000
Ford GT40 Mark I 1966
Lotus 97T 1985
Bentley Speed 8 2003
Jaguar XJR-9 1988
BMW V12 LMR 1999
Nissan Deltawing 2013
Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI 1993

Yes i have it tuned for monaco and some others medium speed turny tracks. I have to test it more racing online .
For the moment i can´t stop to drive the F1 , i have a new evolution for this tune too.
There is also the world cup that bring a lot of seasonal extra job. Question of time.

Also on the long list. Question of time, i can do a pre test soon.....

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

you do a very good job my friend

NISSAN 350Z CONCEPT LM RACE CAR // 600PP // RACING TIRES

have a good drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

FairladyZConceptLM.jpg

View attachment 156744

Good morning friend, great tune for this car very stable doesn't put a foot wrong, for me the hardest part of my favourite track Bathurst is the corkscrew ( the dipper) coming down the mountain and this car does it with no problems at all:tup:
I used this tune on the Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race car and it works pretty good as well, I cut 2 seconds off the stock time with these settings.
Regards Macdog

Last edited:
Good morning friend, great tune for this car very stable doesn't put a foot wrong, for me the hardest part of my favourite track Bathurst is the corkscrew ( the dipper) coming down the mountain and this car does it with no problems at all:tup:
I used this tune on the Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race car and it works pretty good as well, I cut 2 seconds off the stock time with these settings.
Regards Macdog
Regards Macdog
Thank you Praiano for this tune, can wait to use it

Hi mr p63. I've been using your Lamborghini countach tune. It's really fun to drive has a good line through the bends. Not suited to every track but all the same spot on. I was wondering if you are going to do the countach anniversary as it's one of my favourite cars of all time. As a boy growing up I had countless pictures of the thing on my walls. I've experimented with a few tunes my self and it's ok but could be better. The cherry on the cake would be a monster racing soft tyre tune so I can pit it against the joy pad gurus online.. See what you can do thanks.

Back