Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
BMW M COUPÉ `98//450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

Perfect car for a beginner or any driver who want to work his driving lines on a given track.

aBMW_Z3_M_coupe_1998-2002_0000.jpg

View attachment 257628

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

An orrible car to see......without the usual class of the BMWs.👎

Bye

Hi Mr Praiano!
Now with the new update, can be tuned the BMW M4. Could you check it to see if it is good? for 550P i think will be its best performance

And another question, What American street cars are competitive? for 450, 500 and 550P... i love american cars

Thanks!

Hi Mr Praiano!
Now with the new update, can be tuned the BMW M4. Could you check it to see if it is good? for 550P i think will be its best performance

And another question, What American street cars are competitive? for 450, 500 and 550P... i love american cars

Thanks!
Hello, i´ve answered this earlier today.

Both M4 already tested. Nice drive with weight reductions , the pace car is a bit faster than normal one but still slower than a M3 GTR at 550pp. Need to detune a lot to reach 500PP but it seems performant at this level.
Perhaps i´ll do a cruising car with more weight , it still have a very good driving sensation.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

The car stay good even with higher power but still not enough to make a good PP racer.

I love it maxed, perhaps a 1000HP safety cr that goes 440 KMH .... The car stay ok and can lead any kind of cars.

Hello, i´ve answered this earlier today.

Both M4 already tested. Nice drive with weight reductions , the pace car is a bit faster than normal one but still slower than a M3 GTR at 550pp. Need to detune a lot to reach 500PP but it seems performant at this level.
Perhaps i´ll do a cruising car with more weight , it still have a very good driving sensation.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

The car stay good even with higher power but still not enough to make a good PP racer.

I love it maxed, perhaps a 1000HP safety cr that goes 440 KMH .... The car stay ok and can lead any kind of cars.
At 1000 hp it's a decent drift car

Hello Mr Praiano. Il love your magic touch for tune cars, it's amazing.
My garage have 90% of your tune and I have incredible sensations with your cars.
So, I have a request please : a BMW M4 GTS replica on 600pp.
1416485883-img-20141119-215548.png
a>

Thanks in advance
PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'm french !

Hello Mr Praiano. Il love your magic touch for tune cars, it's amazing.
My garage have 90% of your tune and I have incredible sensations with your cars.
So, I have a request please : a BMW M4 GTS replica on 600pp.
1416485883-img-20141119-215548.png
a>

Thanks in advance
PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'm french !
Hello, sorry but i don´t do replica tunes. I just try to make the car drive as good as i can on a track and for this i don´t take care of the numbers i´ll use. Weight, springs, weight repartition.....
There is some others very good guys around here that for sure will do a replica soon.
I pretend to do a 600PP yes and also a max tune.
I speak and write french perfectly, so no problems if you want to send me a PM in this linguage. I´m french too but i´ve left France + than 30 years ago when i was +- 20 years old. I´m from Gruissan , south mediterranean coast.
A bientôt ! ><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Can you please give us the LSD for 500 and 550pp, and best powerparts for the pp's what have should to install?
For a 550PP i would use LSD 5/18/12 , for 500PP perhaps it must be a different tune. I don´t know, try a higher LSD accel till ok out corner. For the parts it dont make so much difference on this car. A power limiter betwen 96 and 98% make a fine flat powerband that fit perfectly with the close gears ratios.

The Subaru VIZIZ GT is a real crap , i don´t know who build this car at polyphonie but it´s really bad to drive. Mr SUBARU, next time tell PD that you want a praiano´s tune on it. It will be cheaper and better for sure.
Without speaking of the design.... Volkswagen GTI roadster did it first and a lot better. I´m going to publish a tune for the VW soon.

The Subaru VIZIZ GT is a real crap , i don´t know who build this car at polyphonie but it´s really bad to drive. Mr SUBARU, next time tell PD that you want a praiano´s tune on it. It will be cheaper and better for sure.
Without speaking of the design.... Volkswagen GTI roadster did it first and a lot better. I´m going to publish a tune for the VW soon.
:lol: That Subaru really is rubbish but if PD got you to tune the cars there would be nothing for the rest of us to do.

Quick tune update for brands hatch seasonal. 1:27.460 still room after fine tuning.
LIGHT CAR COMPANY ROCKET `07 // 620PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

Quick tune for Brands Hatch Seasonal. Must have some changes soon but the base is good.
Very important , DO NOT INSTALL ANY POWER PARTS BEFORE SETTING THE GEARS =GEARS FIRST THEN POWER PARTS (engine 3,sport computer,racing exhaust,isometric man, CCS,intake, high rpm turbo .

Light_Car_Company_Rocket_07_01.jpg

View attachment 259433

For a 550PP i would use LSD 5/18/12 , for 500PP perhaps it must be a different tune. I don´t know, try a higher LSD accel till ok out corner. For the parts it dont make so much difference on this car. A power limiter betwen 96 and 98% make a fine flat powerband that fit perfectly with the close gears ratios.
Quick tune update for brands hatch seasonal. 1:27.460 still room after fine tuning.

Tunes like the one you just did for Rocket is reason I keep returning to your posts.
I couldn't get gold, then made your new adjustments and gold gold gold
Tks Mr P

New tune update for apricot hill seasonal. the car is 1:09.868 but at 598PP . needed oil change, room for better time later.
TOYOTA TS030 HYBRID `12 //600PP // RACING HARD TIRES

New tune update for apricot hill seasonal.
Very fast 600PP or 623PP maxed race car, 6:04.xxx on the Nordschleife at 600PP with RH Tires.

toyota-ts030-hybrid-le-mans-race-car-lg.jpg

View attachment 259603

How much longer before we see a "Fans of Praiano" club in the Community section where everyone can get together and drive around with Praiano tunes? :lol:
Hehehe , :lol::lol: no need of fan club, i´m just a fanatic gtplayer. I would love to have more time and a good connection to race online with friends. The new GT6 panel is very good for this with the club options .....
I have to refuse everyday a lot of friend request, sorry for them, 200 is not enough in my case, i just have a lot of friends ..:gtpflag: and it´s very good .

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

LIGHT CAR COMPANY ROCKET `07 // 620PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

Quick tune for Brands Hatch Seasonal. Must have some changes soon but the base is good.
Very important , DO NOT INSTALL ANY POWER PARTS BEFORE SETTING THE GEARS =GEARS FIRST THEN POWER PARTS (engine 3,sport computer,racing exhaust,isometric man, CCS,intake, high rpm turbo .

Light_Car_Company_Rocket_07_01.jpg

View attachment 259433

Can not get the gear rations to be correct. Have even bought a new car to get it right. Oil change ???

Can't get the first gear lower than 3.415

In what order did you buy all the parts ???

Thanks for many good tunes:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Can not get the gear rations to be correct. Have even bought a new car to get it right. Oil change ???

Can't get the first gear lower than 3.415

In what order did you buy all the parts ???

Thanks for many good tunes:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
If you read his directions, IN BOLD PRINT, you would see that the transmission must be set BEFORE buying any power parts.

Back