Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
FERRARI 365 GTB4 '71 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

This car once the oil had been changed needed limiting to 87.2 to meet 550pp. However, This didn't seem to bother the speed issue. I took this car to the Supercar Festival on GT6 and beat all the other cars regardless of their age and power. This is a real David and Goliath machine. Fantastic cornering ability and the rear end is firmly planted round long corners meaning overtaking faster super cars is really easy. Excellent tune once again.

NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 15thANNIV '13 // 600PP // RACING HARD TIRES

Has anyone been able to use this tune to get Gold in the Anniversary Seasonal event yet? I have used 7 different Anniversary cars (bearing in mind I only have 10) and the best I have managed is 2.18 in the SRT Viper car. Is this GTR capable of getting gold?

Has anyone been able to use this tune to get Gold in the Anniversary Seasonal event yet? I have used 7 different Anniversary cars (bearing in mind I only have 10) and the best I have managed is 2.18 in the SRT Viper car. Is this GTR capable of getting gold?

That's exactly my question as well, I'll try it today. I was able to Gold it w/ the SRT Viper @ 2:14.4xx but had to use SRF to do so. I am pulling for Mr. P's Tune!

MAZDA 787B STEALTH MODEL // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

Hello Praiano63,
I just completed the GT World Championship using your Mazda 787B Stealth tune. Finished in first place, all 5 races, first run at it. I am not a very smooth driver (still learning the perfect line), but won regardless of my not-so-perfect driving ability. I strongly believe that there is no way that I could have done this without your tune, and am sure that I could have the same results using anyone of your LMP tunes. Thank you for all the wonderful work you do for the GT community!
On another note, I would really like to buy your Gran Praiano 6 App, but it is not available on BlackBerry. The BB 10 platform does however support an Android Port (whatever that means...). Any chance that you could make it available to BlackBerry World - PLEASE?
Thanks again,
Angelo

That's exactly my question as well, I'll try it today. I was able to Gold it w/ the SRT Viper @ 2:14.4xx but had to use SRF to do so. I am pulling for Mr. P's Tune!

Yes, got the gold with this tune for round 2 & 3.

I love all your tunes, thanks! Your R18 says power limiter 81.4 but I believe you want it to be 84.1 as that gives 650pp and 585hp. Not 81.4%

Hi,
The only Seasonal events that I have not completed are the 15th Anniversary one's - this due to not having any 15th anniversary cars! Can anyone tell me how to get them...?

Hi! These tunes look great but I can't for the life of me get the gear ratios to match even though on the sheet it says how. Is it really that hard or am I missing something here?

If anyone would care to explain it to me like I'm a five year old, that'd be great! ;)

I'm really looking forward to trying some of these tunes because I understand Praiano races with a wheel too and seems very competent!

Thanks in advance!

Rick

Thanks Jogo,
Kind of what I suspected, but was keeping my fingers crossed for a more favorable answer. Oh well, I guess us poor suckers that didn't get the 15th Anniversary Edition are left sucking the hind tit on this one... Very poor of developer to release 15th Anniversary Seasonal's, and exclude over half of the GT6 gamers that don't have the 15th Anniversary Edition. At the very least make them available for purchase from PSP store. I would gladly pay for them there, rather than having to spend another $65 on the Anniversary Edition, or taking my chances with some on-line purchase of codes that may, or, may not work.
Very disappointing!!!

Thanks Jogo,
Kind of what I suspected, but was keeping my fingers crossed for a more favorable answer. Oh well, I guess us poor suckers that didn't get the 15th Anniversary Edition are left sucking the hind tit on this one... Very poor of developer to release 15th Anniversary Seasonal's, and exclude over half of the GT6 gamers that don't have the 15th Anniversary Edition. At the very least make them available for purchase from PSP store. I would gladly pay for them there, rather than having to spend another $65 on the Anniversary Edition, or taking my chances with some on-line purchase of codes that may, or, may not work.
Very disappointing!!!

Firstly - the Anniversary cars were available from Pre-orders, the Anniversary Edition and through some giveaways. So plenty of ways for you to have gotten the 15th Anniversary cars. Not PD's fault that you didn't Pre-Order, and its not like all of the Seasonals are just Anniversary cars, three out of ten (?) are, that's not very restrictive and worth getting your panties in a twist for is it?

Well..., actually it is exactly a very good reason to get my so called "PANTIES IN A TWIST". Apparently, according to you, the authority on how over HALF of the GT6 gamers who do not have the 15th Anniversary Edition should feel about this is TOO BAD FOR ME. WTF - are you serious? Pull your head out of your ass and look at it from others perspective will you. It's BS no matter how you slice it!

Thanks Jogo,
Kind of what I .....

The intent of my preceding post with links to 15th Anniv. cars was to get you where you should have posted the question in the first place...
...keeping community spirit in mind. :D

Way way OT now, please keep in mind what this thread is really about.

Last edited:
So just because you can't compete in a couple seasonal TTs you think its BS?

You: "Oh no I'm not going to make 2million credits because I don't have any 15th Anniversary cars"

PD: "Big 🤬 deal!"

Yes that's right. Apparently you did it again; what a fantastic mind reader you are. NOT!
Some of us do take pride in being able to do compete and do well within all aspects of the game - nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

Hi! These tunes look great but I can't for the life of me get the gear ratios to match even though on the sheet it says how. Is it really that hard or am I missing something here?

If anyone would care to explain it to me like I'm a five year old, that'd be great! ;)

I'm really looking forward to trying some of these tunes because I understand Praiano races with a wheel too and seems very competent!

Thanks in advance!

Rick
Hello Rick, Praiano's tunes are famous for being 'user friendly' so lets sort this out for you. You normally don't have to do this, but to make sure the customisable transmission is ready - click back to standard then to fully customisable - this will put all the ratios back to factory settings and we can start. Follow the instructions in the sequence given: 1) Set the final gear at what the sheet says. 2) Set the maximum speed at what is stipulated (MAKE SURE you are not entering KPH for MPH values or visa versa). 3) Then go ahead and put the ratios in and change the final down gear.
Now if this still does not work, don't despair, I have found something which I was going to inform everyone of anyway: a couple of times, I also could not achieve the correct ratios - I went to options and changed the unit settings from KPH to MPH and voila! Try all this and see how you go now. Hope this helps my friend. :gtpflag:

Hello Rick, Praiano's tunes are famous for being 'user friendly' so lets sort this out for you. You normally don't have to do this, but to make sure the customisable transmission is ready - click back to standard then to fully customisable - this will put all the ratios back to factory settings and we can start. Follow the instructions in the sequence given: 1) Set the final gear at what the sheet says. 2) Set the maximum speed at what is stipulated (MAKE SURE you are not entering KPH for MPH values or visa versa). 3) Then go ahead and put the ratios in and change the final down gear.
Now if this still does not work, don't despair, I have found something which I was going to inform everyone of anyway: a couple of times, I also could not achieve the correct ratios - I went to options and changed the unit settings from KPH to MPH and voila! Try all this and see how you go now. Hope this helps my friend. :gtpflag:

Thanks so much for the reply, I think that was what was throwing me off! I didn't understand what resetting meant, also one other thing that has me confused if you would. On the Lotus Elise 111R '04, an initial speed and real speed values are stated, is this referring to the max speed defined automatically? Changing that would throw off my ratio settings, right?

Thanks again for the help!!!

Also, would I be right in thinking that if you are trying to do the ratios exact then the BHP figure set out has to match exactly because the transmission (before tuning) automatically adjusts its base points according to the power? I had the same issue when trying to set a tune up but with less power. Changed the BHP to the correct value and all was fine!

Changing that would throw off my ratio settings, right?

Yes, just like in GT5, after changing the Top Speed slider, only change the Final Gear setting to your required top speed at whatever track you're using.

Also, would I be right in thinking that if you are trying to do the ratios exact then the BHP figure set out has to match exactly because the transmission (before tuning) automatically adjusts its base points according to the power? I had the same issue when trying to set a tune up but with less power. Changed the BHP to the correct value and all was fine!

Oil change doesn't matter with this, but as long as all parts are added then the ratios should match. I sometimes have added parts and done all the settings in my garage, and the ratios matched fine, then changed the oil to get to the set PP.

AUDI R18 TDI ANNIV ED '11 // 650PP // RACING MEDIUM TIRES

Actually...three birds with one tune 👍

upload_2014-1-5_23-44-32.png

Laurent, R18 TDI tune is great for Seasonal @ Spa with minor adjustment! 👍 👍
The driver (me) needs a lot more adjusting though. :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the reply, I think that was what was throwing me off! I didn't understand what resetting meant, also one other thing that has me confused if you would. On the Lotus Elise 111R '04, an initial speed and real speed values are stated, is this referring to the max speed defined automatically? Changing that would throw off my ratio settings, right?

Thanks again for the help!!!
Hello Rick. Just set the initial speed as stated on the sheet - and DON'T touch it. The maximum speed quoted is just Mr P being kind enough to let us know what his masterpieces will really do. Happy driving! If you have trouble my friend just ask - that is what being a part of a community means. :)

Hello Rick. Just set the initial speed as stated on the sheet - and DON'T touch it. The maximum speed quoted is just Mr P being kind enough to let us know what his masterpieces will really do. Happy driving! If you have trouble my friend just ask - that is what being a part of a community means. :)

Hi and thanks! It's really not hard after you've done it once but I can understand if you guys get that question a lot. It seems like a funny way to set gear ratios but it works and what a masterpiece it was!

For my first Praiano tune I decided on the TZ3 Stradale. Geez man, awesome! Just awesome!

Hi and thanks! It's really not hard after you've done it once but I can understand if you guys get that question a lot. It seems like a funny way to set gear ratios but it works and what a masterpiece it was!

For my first Praiano tune I decided on the TZ3 Stradale. Geez man, awesome! Just awesome!
That's great Rick! Give it a run in the Classic Supercars Int B - and you can take on the FXX and Huyera. :)

Cool, will do ;) I used it in the International B GT all-stars last night and it tore a$$!

So much fun!

Ps. Off topic but how do you get your country and flag to show under your avatar here?

Back