Praiano's GT Sport Garage

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 762 comments
Tune update 1.32
Detomaso pantera 71.jpg

@praiano63
Hi,
Any plans for an Enzo? Especially if it be the N700 and down to a N600? OTOH maxed to whatever?

I've been kicking around a plan for the hell of it to do every race in the Campaign that a Ferrari will fit into with the lowest grade Ferrari I can manage to win at.

Rick

@praiano63
Hi,
Any plans for an Enzo? Especially if it be the N700 and down to a N600? OTOH maxed to whatever?

I've been kicking around a plan for the hell of it to do every race in the Campaign that a Ferrari will fit into with the lowest grade Ferrari I can manage to win at.

Rick
I didn't drive it after the update, i'll test it again soon.

Thanks much.
The car is worst after the update , the understeer is just killing it. Anyway , i've find something a few more alive than stock setting and it's very fast on track like suzuka on sport soft at N600. As fast as the La Ferrari there , but the La ferrari is 10 seconds faster on Nordschleife.
I will check some others options and publish it soon.

[(wonderful Enzo tune)]

The Enzo tune is a transformation. Ferraris in this game are not for the faint of heart! I wonder why GT Sport was so unkind to them.

It does require smooth input but now it rewards that with a smooth drive. And speed. Much faster laptimes with your 90% N600 than default N700.

Thank you so much again.

Rick

I have taken out the piece of rubber of my G29 brake pedal. It was way to hard and not progressive enough. Now i have a G27 feel and i love it.
20170528_094227-jpg.23263
That was the first thing i did with my sons pedals..he didn't have enough leg strength to operate the brakes sufficiently

Hi :bowdown: Praiano

I've found the following tunes a little bit tricky after the 1.32 update.

-McLaren MP4-12C - N500 or N600 - Sport Soft- BOP ON
-Honda NSX '17 - N600 - Sport tires - All around

Theorically this update influences more or less all the MR cars ...(IMHO)

When you have time give a look to them ..

IR

Last edited:
This garage is off from now till i don't know when. There is absolutely no reasons anymore to tune in GTS . No FIA events , not even a time attack to justify and motivate myself to make any settings for any car.
Tuning in GTS become totally savourless. I don't know why polyphonie still offer open settings parameters if they are so useless.
I will still play and racing FIA events , the only thing that entertain me more or less for the moment.

Last edited:
Very sad to hear this, but not unexpected. I will miss your work. I've been quite a fan of your tunes since I found that "Chris' special tune" for the Chapparal 2-J in GT6. I hope you continue to do well in FIA. :cheers:

Thats really sad news Praiano. Very sorry to hear it. I don't really understand your comments about "no point in tuning" but I'm sure you have your own reasoning and I respect that. I love your tunes and I barely ever race online. I mainly just race against AI and I like your tunes because they make every car more fun to drive. Hope everything is alright with you and hope someday you can again share your tunes with the community. Thanks again for all your great tunes. I've still got many to try and drive. :cheers:

Thats really sad news Praiano. Very sorry to hear it. I don't really understand your comments about "no point in tuning" but I'm sure you have your own reasoning and I respect that. I love your tunes and I barely ever race online. I mainly just race against AI and I like your tunes because they make every car more fun to drive. Hope everything is alright with you and hope someday you can again share your tunes with the community. Thanks again for all your great tunes. I've still got many to try and drive. :cheers:
Thanks for the kinds words , sorry for my englisg , when i say no point , i want to mean that i couldn't find no good reasons or motivations to tune, just because there is no more goal to reach. I don't race AI , never , i find it weird. I just hope that in the future PD will give us the option to set ours cars in daily or FIA events , at least for some races.

This garage is off from now till i don't know when. There is absolutely no point to tune in GTS . No FIA events , not even a time attack to justify and motivate myself to make any settings for any car.
Tuning in GTS become totally savourless. I don't know why polyphonie still offer open settings parameters if they are so useless.
I will still play and racing FIA events , the only thing that entertain me more or less for the moment.

It is sad. I noticed as soon as I came back from the dead a month or so ago and started playing. Assetto Corsa on PS4, PBugs, and F1 are sad to turn to:banghead: and your surfeit of tunes gave GTSport my full attention. But you can't use them online! Maybe if someone had the time, energy, and know-how to organize a sort of small network of rooms that allowed tuning. But it would require a number of selfless people with lots of spare time.

Or maybe we'll just all have to save up or mortgage our houses to get gaming computers!

I would sacrifice:lol: every day that polyphonie will come to its senses but as a lot of 🤬 would get mixed in with the smoke it might invalidate my pleas:lol:.

:gtpflag:'s smilies work well and are more fun to play with than some of the daily races. They're all becoming one-or-two model as people look at the leader board and see what cars are winning, and those cars are not the best for the track in real life or the game, but the cars that just happen to have the best default tuning for that particular track. There is a tiny fragment of authenticity in that, as in real racing the tuning of every car for every race is a major part of the sport. How can a racing game claim to be a simulation of the real thing without it? Anyone who watches cars race on television knows that. Look at real F1. Controlled frenzy, pressure and excitement with of dozens of wonderfully expert technicians in the garage for every car and the driver is just one cog in an incredibly tight machine. The driver is the same for every race but the car's setup determines whether he has a chance to make a podium. Buying a car, sticking it on a track and driving it is a small child's cartoon compared to the real thing. The game producer who thinks we are mostly airheads who are more interested in liveries and weird pictures of cars in the desert or mountains than authentic races is (sadly like many politicians) ignoring his core base of support.

Being new to the game I still have a lot to explore off-line as well as on but your conclusion was my first impression and gets stronger with every step I take. I greatly enjoy just driving your tunes around the Nordschleife in time trial for hours. I just bought a Ferrari 330 P4 '67 - All around tune and am looking forward to trying it. I know I shall have a good drive, my friend!

You have provided plenty of tunes for this game, way more than I'll ever get to. As for updates, it is just like when I have a problem with a particular car and track. I can't expect you to provide a special tune for every car and every track- and every race!- specifications, tire wear, etc. come in to it. You have provided early in this thread information over which settings affect which problems. I fiddle myself and feel like a genius when I find a solution! Just please let us know when you find something new to savour!

This garage is off from now till i don't know when. There is absolutely no reasons anymore to tune in GTS . No FIA events , not even a time attack to justify and motivate myself to make any settings for any car.
I knew you would do this one day praiano63, well we just have to wait for the real Gran Turismo game :). Fancy having online events where you can not tune your cars for the events is the stupidest idea that PD has ever made.

Back