Praiano's GT Sport Garage

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 762 comments
Bonjour Laurent.
Je comprends ta décision. Moi même je me demande où PD veut aller en changeant la physique presque à chaque Maj.
I understand your decision . Myself i don't know what PD is looking for changing physics all the time.
Moi qui allé te demander comment corriger les wheeling et autres incapacités à tourner ... !
I would just ask to you how to correct wheeling and understeer problems.
Sache que je la respecte et que le feeling de tes réglages vont me manquer.
A bientôt ;) 👍 :cheers:
Wheelie is just the result of a specific physic change. They have changed the longitudinal and lateral tire grip.
They did not increase the grip at all , performance doesn't change at all due to a better grip.
They just have reduced the lost of grip when you pass over the grip laterally in a turn , or longituninally under accel or braking . Try to drive a car without ABS now for exemple , you will see that it is much more easy to control , when you block your front or rear wheel , there is still a few grip actually and the transition between full and no grip because you lock your wheel is a lot softer.
Before update 1.39 , the rear grip when you accelerated out corner was going so down that this cause a front grip excess helping to print the car inside the turn.

If you play in a room with settings open , set your LSD accel to a very high or max value depending of your car. This will help giving your car more turn in and eagerness.

For wheelies ?? Sorry , no solutions , just change your racing supersoft for a harder compound :lol:

Pour la physique, j'avais vu le changement de balance générale et le grip latéral.
Je roule avec l'Abs en faible, et je joue avec la balance des freins. Par contre, le TC à 0 ou 1, selon la voiture.
Je joue toujours avec la manette et au pad lol !
Je vais voir pour passer des pneus plus dur alors.
A bientôt mon ami :bowdown: :cheers:

Sorry my friend , i have PC2 , a friend bought it for me 2 years ago when we were waiting for GTSport. I really don't like this game , track list is cool but i hate the physics , i don't have any pleasure to drive it.
I love GT Sport , i still have a lot of fun with FIA events , this is just that tuning is dead in the game for me. I don't find any motivation and purpose to continue doing it.
P perhaps, no disrespect,tuning in the GT series is just unrealistic. People look a PCars and see a whole lot of tuning options that are not available in GT. It isn't as hard as it looks. Real things actually work.

Pour la physique, j'avais vu le changement de balance générale et le grip latéral.
Je roule avec l'Abs en faible, et je joue avec la balance des freins. Par contre, le TC à 0 ou 1, selon la voiture.
Je joue toujours avec la manette et au pad lol !
Je vais voir pour passer des pneus plus dur alors.
A bientôt mon ami :bowdown: :cheers:
ABS 1 just to not spin in first gear standing start , after this no effect at all.
ABS 1 ne sert qu'au départ arrété. Il n'a plus aucune fonction après ça une fois la voiture roulante.

P perhaps, no disrespect,tuning in the GT series is just unrealistic. People look a PCars and see a whole lot of tuning options that are not available in GT. It isn't as hard as it looks. Real things actually work.
Tuning in GT Sport is realistc in my opinion , everything is working with more or less effect and this time in the good way. Perhaps the lack of ballast is a thing PD could have brought back from the older games... but all is answering very well i think.
I don't have any addiction to complicate tuning options like tire pressure & temperature , caster ......... basically i'm a real fake tuner of fake cars who like to turn a car more enjoyable to drive and have a lot of fun with it.
This is what i look in GT and this game give me a lot of pleasure , even if people qualify it as a simcade or i don't know what.
Till now , from the game i have played , Iracing , Assetto corsa , and PC1&2 , this is the game i've enjoyed the most and by far. I look for fun and i have a lot of it playing and racing FIA races for example. This is very well done and organized , even if it's far to be perfect.
I just would like to be able to tailor my car to have much more fun racing those events. It's not really a question of performance , the gain is not so big or even close to zero sometime , but i'm much more regular with my cars and above all , that make me smile driving them around a track.
See you on track for GT7 my old friend , i'm sure you'll be back.:cheers::lol:

@praiano63 do you know that here in brazil we have some leagues that allow setups? (zgt, apex, gtinx, etc)
You would do very well, for sure
Yes i know , for sure this is a good option , my problem is that i work from 4 PM till 11PM . Normally this is the period of time people are racing here.
FIA allow me to race 11PM and 12PM. i play also later till 2AM in online rooms or alone offline. I'm busy the rest of the day too.
Also i think there is no bigger league than central & south america FIA events ... this is amazing and the game itself is shaped for those events ... but no tuning :guilty:

@praiano63 I have always enjoyed using your tunes, they are a tremendous asset to the GT community.
I'm sad to see that you are closing but I totally understand.
I feel the same about PD as you do, they are catering to the few and ignoring the many.
They have taken so much of the joy out of the game.
Thank you for building and sharing your tunes for as long as you could.

Fala Praiano, blz?

Estou na Segunda temporada da ZGT e tenho sofrido um pouco com setup, não tenho tempo de ficar testando para achar a melhor configuração para o carro. Contudo comecei a buscar Setup para a temporada que inicia essa semana, tendo em vista que na temporada anterior não tive desempenho melhor devido falta de setup e como não tenho equipe fica mais dificil ainda conseguir dicas.

Estou com o um Jaguar F-Type gr.3, usei seu setup de Brands Hacth em Interlagos que será a primeira prova da liga, e consegui baixar 1s do meu tempo (estava girando 1:30 alto, e baixei para 1:29 medio).

Alguma dica para este circuito?

Agradeço desde já os setups compartilhado, já me ajudou bastante.

Fala Praiano, blz?

Estou na Segunda temporada da ZGT e tenho sofrido um pouco com setup, não tenho tempo de ficar testando para achar a melhor configuração para o carro. Contudo comecei a buscar Setup para a temporada que inicia essa semana, tendo em vista que na temporada anterior não tive desempenho melhor devido falta de setup e como não tenho equipe fica mais dificil ainda conseguir dicas.

Estou com o um Jaguar F-Type gr.3, usei seu setup de Brands Hacth em Interlagos que será a primeira prova da liga, e consegui baixar 1s do meu tempo (estava girando 1:30 alto, e baixei para 1:29 medio).

Alguma dica para este circuito?

Agradeço desde já os setups compartilhado, já me ajudou bastante.
You have to write in english in this forum , i will answer you by private message right now.
Tens que escrever em ingles neste forum , responderei a sua pergunta por mensagem .

This is unfortunate news. You should take some solace in the fact that I run a recurring lobby with tuning enabled and have used some of your setups in the past. Perhaps you don't have to leave knowing that there are those of us that'd still benefit.

This is unfortunate news. You should take some solace in the fact that I run a recurring lobby with tuning enabled and have used some of your setups in the past. Perhaps you don't have to leave knowing that there are those of us that'd still benefit.
I can do a car sometime for fun . I have some free time on monday and tuesday . If one day you have a special request send me a PM , i will see what i can do.

Praiano,
Will you be making a setup for the new Red Bull X2019 Competition GrX? If you do would you please send it to me.

Thanks for all of your help and advice.

garystevens64

Praiano,
Will you be making a setup for the new Red Bull X2019 Competition GrX? If you do would you please send it to me.

Thanks for all of your help and advice.

garystevens64
I'm already doing one for suzuka , the most difficult for this car is the amount of downforce for a given track and of course his balance and grip.
Suzuka is a very good track to make all around settings , i think that reducing or increasing the front and rear downforce proportionally will be enough to adapt the car to any other track.
I will publish it soon .

EDIT: It seems that the max downforce is still the fastest option for this car at suzuka.
Increasing a big amount of downforce slow it just a few. I think PD must revisit his physics about aerodynamics behaviors.
Perhaps a lower downforce will pay only monza or Nordschleife ....

Last edited:
GT Red bull 2019 comp.jpg

Salut , le week-end prochaine je participe au 24h du mans en solo ( 6x 4h) en corvette Gr3. 570ch / 1222kg.
Je le demande quel type d'are je peux mettre. Si je peux avoir un petit coup de pouce de votre part , ça serai avec plaisir.

Salut , le week-end prochaine je participe au 24h du mans en solo ( 6x 4h) en corvette Gr3. 570ch / 1222kg.
Je le demande quel type d'are je peux mettre. Si je peux avoir un petit coup de pouce de votre part , ça serai avec plaisir.

Forum rules, English please

Hello, next weekend I participate in 24h solo (6x 4h) in corvette Gr3. 570h / 1222kg.
I ask what kind of are I can put. If I can have a little help from you, it will be with pleasure.

I just love your tunes and thanks for doing that. I didn't see a setup for the Dodge Viper SRT GT3 under the section for your GT3 setups. When you have any extra time could you do one for it. I have found some others but they don't work very good.

garystevens64

I meant to reply to this sooner.

I'm actually going to be hosting an American Classics (1960-1979) event on Saturday. If you've still got any interest in tuning, feel free to take a look at a few cars from the eligibility list to see what you can come up with.
I don't understand the mix of american cars you 've listed there , most of them don't go down to 2300 lbs , race cars , road cars .... ? ?

I don't understand the mix of american cars you 've listed there , most of them don't go down to 2300 lbs , race cars , road cars .... ? ?

Sorry, I was a bit premature with the lobby specs. I’m actually trying to figure out a much higher weight limit (maybe 2,736 lbs.), so you can disregard my original post. And yes, it’s going to be a mix of race and road cars. I need to figure out how to work in the two Gr.X race cars in a way that’ll keep it competitive.

Last edited:
Hello, next weekend I participate in 24h solo (6x 4h) in corvette Gr3. 570h / 1222kg.
I ask what kind of are I can put. If I can have a little help from you, it will be with pleasure.

I just love your tunes and thanks for doing that. I didn't see a setup for the Dodge Viper SRT GT3 under the section for your GT3 setups. When you have any extra time could you do one for it. I have found some others but they don't work very good.

garystevens64
Sorry , no time lately for tuning cars.
Hey @praiano63 , what kind of adjustments you usually make to get better tyre wear overall?
I don't do special settings for tyre wear , in my opinion it's 80% dependent of the driving style in this game at least.

Sorry, I was a bit premature with the lobby specs. I’m actually trying to figure out a much higher weight limit (maybe 2,736 lbs.), so you can disregard my original post. And yes, it’s going to be a mix of race and road cars. I need to figure out how to work in the two Gr.X race cars in a way that’ll keep it competitive.

Mix of road cars and race cars with downforce can't work. Also it will be impossible to insert some cars like the shelby cobra , even with max weight and mini power ... still to performant in relation with some others classics muscle in the game.
A good range of power / weight is around 0,23 HP / kg and all cars with custom gearbox. Even like this some adjustments are necessary , same power weight relation is not meaning same performance in the game.
To match some cars you're interested to race with you can do like this.
I love to take the first section of the nordschleife till under the bridge just after Aremberg. Speed and grip sections give a good test drive.
I've tested some few cars there , trying to match the others , basing me on ghost of a single reference car.

This would be a decent BOP there, sport soft + custom gearbox

Shelby GT 350 282 cv / 1371 kg =3022 lbs
Corvette C2 63 310 cv / 1311 kg =2890 lbs
Corvette C3 69 303 cv / 1319 kg =2908 lbs
Mustanf mach 1 71 313 cv / 1356 kg =2989 lbs
pontiac firebird 78 317 cv / 1377 kg =3036 lbs
dodge challenger 70 409 cv / 1465 kg =3230 lbs
plymouth ghia 60 299 cv / 1305 kg =2877 lbs

Back