PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,889 comments
Is possible to get any setup for the world touring car 800? They are tough ones!

Thanks in advance.
I have to do this soon. Perhaps with ferrari tributo maxed first
Hey Praiano! Is it possible that you can help me with a tune for a Honda S2000 for 550-600pp?
I have it . It's one of favorite car in GT , soon.
Hello Praiano love your tunes been using them since GT sport do you have a tune for the Toyota Supra RZ ‘97?
Also have of course. I'll have a drive for S2000 and Supra '97 after doing the severals race cars i have begin.

Ferrari 308 GTB '75 -550PP to 700 PP - Sport and Racing tires - All around

This car is amazing , very performant , safe , agressive , great driving pleasure.You can use it from 550PP Sport hard tires till Racing soft tires close to 700PP. All this staying with the same behaviors .
One of the Ferrari to keep on the top of your list.
You can modulate the downforce depending your need , fast track or grip tune... For this increase or decrease the downforce value for both front and rear proportionally.

View attachment 1122712View attachment 1122714View attachment 1122715View attachment 1122716

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Master this car not stable high speed braking.can u control it.i control everything is ok.same with ur setup

I've chose ferrari GR3 for the manufacturer without testing a stock car. I didn't bought it first.Big mistake. The car is undrivable during the left right turns in deep forest. Also , above the thing , the car seems slow on the straight , how is possible top ghost gain around 2 car's space between the starting line to first braking mark.
Back to the "No setting" events. Ok , i understand , but at least we don't have access to downforce..... ????!!!

Hello Praiano, any tuning suggestion for GR86? Thank you!
Need to test it soon together with S2000 and supra. Next road cars row .
Master this car not stable high speed braking.can u control it.i control everything is ok.same with ur setup
I just think that some cars don't support late braking and the same driving as 4wd for example. Mainly MR cars. Perhaps to contain this , you can raise the LSD initial to maintain the line but you will kill some others behaviors also.

Did you put widebody on Ford GT? and another question is widebody always an advantage?
Yes it's on. Wide body only bring some grip and performance ?? I didn't test fully yet. It seems to help. Larger tires = large surface patch. And a lot more nice. I was asking always during last GT together front aero part for road cars , so i'll use 100%.
EDIT: If they put the ghost replay available again , it will help to test a lot of things.

Last edited:
Yes it's on. Wide body only bring some grip and performance ?? I didn't test fully yet. It seems to help. Larger tires = large surface patch. And a lot more nice. I was asking always during last GT together front aero part for road cars , so i'll use 100%.
EDIT: If they put the ghost replay available again , it will help to test a lot of things.
Thanks alot, and thanks for all the tunes you share :)

Thank you for your sharing, do you have any setup for Mini clubman vgt, supre gt500 97‘ and honda civic ek 98?

Last edited:
Hey Master Praiano! Any setup for beauty's like Camaro ss '16, mustang GT '15, Maserati Gran Turismo & Aston Martin Vantage '15. I'll appreciated it if you help me.

Last edited:
I have had it at this track and Fuji...I literally entered the corner at 3mph and my wheel gave it and the turning circle felt like i was driving an excavator
your ride height is too low. the wheel is hitting inside wheel well. to check go in cockpit view, while sitting still turn the wheel all the way to one side. adjust ride height and recheck. hope this is not to late

This car is 100% stable. Did you put the wide body and aero parts ??? Increase body rigidity ???
This car is 100% stable. Did you put the wide body and aero parts ??? Increase body rigidity ???
Hi Praiano, in your initial post for the 308 GTB you didn't mention installing a wide body. Is wide body something you include as standard on every car? Love your tunes, keep up the great work!

Any have a tune for rx7 or Audi R8 for Daytona road course? Can’t keep up in B class
Rx7 in my garage already with a lot of others. This wonder will be in the lot of next road cars i'll do. R8 in the future
Wsup!

Any one have any good Supra Racing Concept car gr.3 all around racing tune?

Tnx!
Time and credits needed. I love MR cars because of this they are my priority . But sure some others FR in a lower proportion.
Thank you for your sharing, do you have any setup for Mini clubman vgt, supre gt500 97‘ and honda civic ek 98?
Supra GT500 is my garage , i'll do it soon . FF cars are not my priority but they are a lot better in GT7 than before
B80
Hi @praiano63 any plans for an m4 f82 tune by any chance please?
I need to buy it for this purpose , this range of power and weight could be very pleasant to drive.
Hey Master Praiano! Any setup for beauty's like Camaro ss '16, mustang GT '15, Maserati Gran Turismo & Aston Martin Vantage '15. I'll appreciated it if you help me.
I've bought the ZL1 is not so good , Z28 is excelent , i don't like the SS'16 stock . Mustang Boss is full bugged (a lot) lost of $$. Maserati Gran Turismo & Aston Martin Vantage , i love but no credits for the moment
Hi Praiano, in your initial post for the 308 GTB you didn't mention installing a wide body. Is wide body something you include as standard on every car? Love your tunes, keep up the great work!
You're right. Thanks for the help. Already corrected.

I think they have a bug betwin the setup in the lobby
setup in test are not the same in race... (the time and the weather are the same)

I don't know , i'm a bit rusty , i need to drive a lot to do any setting. I saw Igo Fraga today to fine tuning his car for the event. It seems very fast :) ( The guy is fast too 😮‍💨😮‍💨)

Today i did a 550pp race with my NSX R 02 and i've found a way to gain some PP and power , turning the car very good to drive.
I've put medium sport at front and soft sport at the rear . Terrific , perfect balance . I think it will work for any MR or RR car.

except if you go to the pit stop.... 😕

Sorry, I should’ve said DR. I’ve been racing GR.3 on Daytona and got bumped up to DR B and it’s hard to keep up now. Maybe I just suck

Toyota Supra GT500 '97 - 790PP - Racing Soft tires - All Track.- 1.42
Very good car for WTC 800PP events. It's an easy very fast car , well balanced good grip and good eagerness. For the SPA 1H event you can do 6 to 7 laps FM1 short shifting , i think the soft tieres can go 7 laps but i didn't test it.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240218162217.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240218162225.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240218162233.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240218162242.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance but can someone explain what is the purpose of tuning our cars in GT7 (offline only) if we can't load any personalized-saved-sheet for any custom races?? Is it a bug or something? I hate moving sliders every time I enter a new custom race.

Pardon my ignorance but can someone explain what is the purpose of tuning our cars in GT7 (offline only) if we can't load any personalized-saved-sheet for any custom races?? Is it a bug or something? I hate moving sliders every time I enter a new custom race.
I hope is a bug , just another severals bugs they have to correct. Why the option "tuning ok" is available in online room ? Future will show it.

Praiano , your GT3 RS tune works amazing. Wondering if you can do some tunes for track handling for the Ferrari F40 and the Carrera GT.

Maybe some 800-900 pp street cars too.

thanks

Praiano , your GT3 RS tune works amazing. Wondering if you can do some tunes for track handling for the Ferrari F40 and the Carrera GT.

Maybe some 800-900 pp street cars too.

thanks
Hahaha. I would love to have any. Check my credits in my page above. 160.000 cr !!
I've play 4 hours today doing the Supra GT500 work = 0 credits. This the big problem . I need time . For now , i'll tune the ones i have already.;)
For all the 800pp races , you can't win any with very powerfull road or race cars due to gas consumption .
I win my first 800PP race with 911 GR3 maxed. easy on Le Mans.

Back