PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,937 comments
Mazda Roadster Touring Car - 600PP - Racing soft tures - Tsukuba MISSION EVENT
This car lap 58:5xx regular with no traffic. Gas at 1 , 11laps / racing soft tires / full tank.

For the gearbox proceed this way:
Set top speed auto at 200kmh (minimum)
Set final gear at 4.821
Then set each 5 gears
Done.
View attachment 1135872View attachment 1135873

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

I cant get this build on softs im over 600. Anyone tweaks?

Nissan R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nurb '02 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around

This car can do anything you want, It's very reactive. Up to you to play with all the inputs for the car obey . When enter a corner , dose your brake printing your line with your front wheel till the apex. In this zone just before , you can downshift to reach a higher RPM if needed , the car will surprise you with an rare eagerness for a 4WD.
During apex , don't hesitate to put more angle to your wheel . There is a life after this angle now , one more good surprise.
Out of the corner , it's so easy to take an agressive line with a light power slide that you will feel like the stig.
With sport hard , you need finesse and refine yours inputs.
Under sport medium , the car is already well agressive and safe.
Soft tires , you can give everything you want , there is no limits for yours skills.
Any track , slow , fast , turny or not.... Just fun.

View attachment 1125666View attachment 1125667View attachment 1125668

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
is there a 700 pp ver for this?

f.jpg

Lexus RC F GT500 '16 - 800PP - Racing Hard tires - Sardinia

For Sardinia 15 laps race , 1 stop no change tires , Very fast car , i did a 1:33 .8xx during race , lap regular 1:35

View attachment 1162689View attachment 1162690

1- set auto speed at the minimum 290kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.000 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1162691View attachment 1162692

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

This thing is immense, pure driving/racing pleasure. not quite at your level @praiano63 , but I was clocking 1.37 consistently, sometimes in 1.36. won on normal level by 1.27 and changed tyres halfway through (as was well clear and wanted max grip...) and made splash and dash 2nd stop 2 laps from end as would have been a lap short on fuel running fm1 entire race. my time was just over 25 mins.

Great car for those looking to grind this race, sticks to the road, tcs0... only time I 'lost it' a little was after the tight left hander half way around, slammed throttle too early whilst still straightening up after the turn, but nothing major.

I'm sure people can work out for themselves, but just in case, you need to add custom rear wing to reach downforce listed in this tune.

Need to change livery from standard, not worse in the world, but could look much better imo.

Last edited:
Hi @praiano63 I have 2 -possibly stupid- questions:
  • the 800pp Escudo tune is for Sardegna WTC800 or for an online event?
  • can I use the suspension, gearbox and differential values from the GT-R Premium tune on the Nismo version?
Thank you in advance.

Hi @praiano63 I have 2 -possibly stupid- questions:
  • the 800pp Escudo tune is for Sardegna WTC800 or for an online event?
  • can I use the suspension, gearbox and differential values from the GT-R Premium tune on the Nismo version?
Thank you in advance.
No difference between online or offline. The car seems ok for suzuka or nordschleife.
LSD of GTR Nismo ?? Why this. This one is taylored for the escudo and for this setting .
Gearbox for any other track need to be adapted.

No difference between online or offline. The car seems ok for suzuka or nordschleife.
LSD of GTR Nismo ?? Why this. This one is taylored for the escudo and for this setting .
Gearbox for any other track need to be adapted.
I think I didn't write the second question correctly. On that one I was asking about the setting for both Nissan GT-R, the Premium and the Nismo. What I wanted to know was if the settings for the Premium will work on the Nismo.
Thank you for your answer!

I think I didn't write the second question correctly. On that one I was asking about the setting for both Nissan GT-R, the Premium and the Nismo. What I wanted to know was if the settings for the Premium will work on the Nismo.
Thank you for your answer!
Sure , for same power and kind of track needing this top speed , Yes you can.

Did Le Mans, just for the workout ticket, in the Z4 swapped M3. 200mph on Mulsanne.
3 star ticket of dispondency revealed 30,000 credits. Actually, not the lowest prize for a change.
Might try Project Cars. £5 on PS store

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C4) '89 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Le Mans / All track

Wide Car
Rims 17"
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear B - Wing A

The car is ok for any track , i race it on Le Mans event 30 mn. Perfect car for the win easily. 3 laps at gasoline 3 to 4 , 4 laps at gas 6 short shifting. Gear are very long to support low RPM at speed and gas economy.

Also perfect on the Nordschleife or others track slow , turny or fast circuit.... Anywhere.

View attachment 1157936View attachment 1157937

Gearbox
Top speed 310 kmh
Final gear at 3.388 for Le Mans.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1157938View attachment 1157939

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Hi Praiano,

There seems to be something wrong with the gears again.

I cannot get gear 1 below 2000. No matter what I try.

Could you please double check?

I can't get the 1st gear to 2.325 everything else was the same. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
Yes , due for last update , need to try to reach the speed each gear using transmission flip
Set final gear at 5000
Set top speed (Auto) to minimum 200kmh
Set final gear again to 2.920
Set each gear
1st 2.855
2d 2.240
3d 1.865
4th 1.585
5th 1.360
6th 1.195

Hi Praiano,

There seems to be something wrong with the gears again.

I cannot get gear 1 below 2000. No matter what I try.

Could you please double check?
Try to match each speed for each gear with this same method.

Set final gear at max
Set top speed (Auto) to minimum
Set final gear again to reach the range you want
Set each gear to match speed of each gear

Last edited:
B80
This thing is immense, pure driving/racing pleasure. not quite at your level @praiano63 , but I was clocking 1.37 consistently, sometimes in 1.36. won on normal level by 1.27 and changed tyres halfway through (as was well clear and wanted max grip...) and made splash and dash 2nd stop 2 laps from end as would have been a lap short on fuel running fm1 entire race. my time was just over 25 mins.

Great car for those looking to grind this race, sticks to the road, tcs0... only time I 'lost it' a little was after the tight left hander half way around, slammed throttle too early whilst still straightening up after the turn, but nothing major.

I'm sure people can work out for themselves, but just in case, you need to add custom rear wing to reach downforce listed in this tune.

Need to change livery from standard, not worse in the world, but could look much better imo.
Wholeheartedly agree. Did the WTC800 race at Sardignia for the first time this evening with this tune, and won by a mile - plus the CRB to boot, that's a very nice pay off for 26 minutes work.

I managed a 1:37.6xx, but definitely room for improvement... however I would probably 2-stop next time, as I spent most of the race on Fuel Map 4-6 to save fuel, and only had around 4 hot laps on Fuel Map 1.

The blue flags are a nightmare though, the AI doesn't seem to bother and/or almost deliberately block you. Grr. Anyway...

Epic tune, and a lovely driving experience.

Try to match each speed for each gear with this same method.

Set final gear at max
Set top speed (Auto) to minimum
Set final gear again to reach the range you want
Set each gear to match speed of each gear

116 is the highest speed for gear 1 with this method.

Dodge Challenger R/T '70 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Le Mans / All track

Wide Car
Rims 15" Width Wide Offset St
Front A
Wing Custom

Yesterday i did a tune without front downforce and small rear wing at 150 points rear downforce. It was perfect and working nice for 700PP , but i delete the sheet by mistake and i spent all night searching this narrow setting window but in vain.
Finally i use front part A and wing custom. The car is more performant and also able with the same setting to run 600PP Tokyo Rain event with some muscle class and performance.

The engine is a Hellcat charger swap. Everybody know how to have this engine together with others ones.See upper post Video .

View attachment 1164670View attachment 1164671

1- set auto speed at the minimum 210kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.680 for Le Mans event saving gas. Use lower final gear for more RPM and other power range.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1164672View attachment 1164674View attachment 1164677

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Great Setup!!! this car handles and drives like a dream..Thanks!

Yes , due for last update , need to try to reach the speed each gear using transmission flip
Set final gear at 5000
Set top speed (Auto) to minimum 200kmh
Set final gear again to 2.920
Set each gear
1st 2.855
2d 2.240
3d 1.865
4th 1.585
5th 1.360
6th 1.195
You are a legend!

Racing Soft vs Racing Hard Tires 600PP

Top time is RH and #2 is RS. Both using the exact same Praiano tune. Take away the HP for the RS and add HP for the RH and you get zero (0) advantage. But you get major tire wear. Ten (10) lapse with each tire.

Anyone else seeing this?

Attachments

• 16575756559002310143145833932077.jpg
    16575756559002310143145833932077.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Back