PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,947 comments
I was very happy to read this, and to get your experiences on the AMD Black Series.

Regarding the AMG Black Series at Sardina. I tested to do "Full Upgrade".

First I wonder if you include the weight reductions in that?

I did include the weight reductions. And I did run on FM6. But I believe I only got 4 laps on one fuel tank, which means 4 stints and 3 stops. So I was not able to do it with 2 stops.
Or maybe there is something else that could be the difference that I am not thinking about?

(I am running the automatic gearbox, if that could be part of the difference. But it did not feel close to me to be able to get 5 laps on a fuel tank, and be able to do two stops)

The ultimate strategy for fuel saving is early shifting.

It’s worth testing out a manual box, especially on Sarthe, as there are plenty of straights and time to think about gears etc prior to reaching the corner.

Coming soon at 700PP , 911 turbo '81
FYebPRcWYAEZypx.jpg

I have a real problem with this car for 2 reasons.
- I don't like the look of the car.
-I have a very bad souvenir with this car in GTSport. The car was horrible to drive and impossible to set to turn it even drivable.
With so much people talking good things about it in GT7 , i'll have to buy the veneno and check by myself.
That’s still true in higher PP levels, but for some reason it’s magical around 600PP. I regretted purchasing it till I figured that out and how to tame it at 600PP.

The ultimate strategy for fuel saving is early shifting.

It’s worth testing out a manual box, especially on Sarthe, as there are plenty of straights and time to think about gears etc prior to reaching the corner.
I am a beginner in the game. Somehow afraid of the manual gearbox. But maybe one should try.

@praiano63 what car do you reccomend for Lake Maggiore Human Comedy?
It seems the hardest challenge so far.
you need 30 laps under 1.58 lap time
thanks
I've checked the race but no tuning allowed . So what can i say.... The stock GR3 car i prefer is the mercedes AMG. A very good original setting , sane and fast.

Update on the Black Series, now with 3 laps at Sarthe! I use the Custom Wing because it reduces the PP. That is the same reason I did Body Rigidity and the LSD. With an AT, at FM6 you can turn 3 laps and at 2 you get 2.

FC3DB02B-BCC0-484F-B1B6-FA2F83AF5D52.jpeg
96B52673-BBE4-4E9C-8D4D-9BB14F9D2527.jpeg

Special shout-out to @MagnusVBK for his efforts in inspiring the project and testing.

I've checked the race but no tuning allowed . So what can i say.... The stock GR3 car i prefer is the mercedes AMG. A very good original setting , sane and fast.
yes, BoP race
I'm searching the right Gr.3 for this and spending a lot of money

BRZ is slow
Aston GT1 is heavy
R8 stock in undriveable
Viper is nervous

For now Corvette C7 is good but my best result is bronze
best strategy seems to be 2 stops Race Medium tires
I tried 1 stop with Race Hard but no way

I'll give a chance to the AMG

I'd like a feedback from you for this race

It's a nightmare:)

yes, BoP race
I'm searching the right Gr.3 for this and spending a lot of money

BRZ is slow
Aston GT1 is heavy
R8 stock in undriveable
Viper is nervous

For now Corvette C7 is good but my best result is bronze
best strategy seems to be 2 stops Race Medium tires
I tried 1 stop with Race Hard but no way

I'll give a chance to the AMG

I'd like a feedback from you for this race

It's a nightmare:)
Check out this video from Unleashed Drivers

He tested nearly all the GR3 cars att Maggiore with interesting results in speed and fuel mileage.

Like you I can't make enough pace on RH with a car that has the economy to do one stop with FM1 to FM2 at 30 min.

I used Corvette GR3. RM stopping twice is the quickest route. I made 3rd place with Rubillar 2nd and Baptiste Beuavior 1st. They are the primary competitors. Both stop twice at 20 and 40 minutes for RM and a ridiculously short fill. I have gotten by Rubillar in the 1st stint but by 15 minutes he's charging at you. Beuavior goes like hell. I have never gotten within 4 seconds of him by the first pit stop.

At 20 min I stopped for RM and enough fuel to get another 20. They're pit times are at least 5 seconds quicker. 1 lap undercut can help.

Beauvior and Rubillar struggle to pass 1 stoppers and lap cars. That's your only chance. The AI also tries to smash you to pieces in turn 1 and will generally wreck you anywhere it can. Huge defensive driving necessary. You can however set the AI up on the outside of turns and lean on them enough to pass but get away quick.

Track limits at Maggiore are strange. You'll have to find them yourself. you can cut the first S curves at the top of the hill and shorten the hairpin. The double right should be handled as a single right sweeper with a late slowing apex flowing into the downhill attempting to cut the inner ripple stips where they start and then opening the wheel and throttle. Picture the last 4 corners as a fast-in, slow-middle, fast out S turn and try to flow with it. I used to give up huge time here until working it out.

I've got bored grinding and started completing things. Grinding made me a lazy driver. The missions have improved my driving skill remarkably.

He tested nearly all the GR3 cars att Maggiore with interesting results in speed and fuel mileage.

Like you I can't make enough pace on RH with a car that has the economy to do one stop with FM1 to FM2 at 30 min.

I used Corvette GR3. RM stopping twice is the quickest route. I made 3rd place with Rubillar 2nd and Baptiste Beuavior 1st. They are the primary competitors. Both stop twice at 20 and 40 minutes for RM and a ridiculously short fill. I have gotten by Rubillar in the 1st stint but by 15 minutes he's charging at you. Beuavior goes like hell. I have never gotten within 4 seconds of him by the first pit stop.

At 20 min I stopped for RM and enough fuel to get another 20. They're pit times are at least 5 seconds quicker. 1 lap undercut can help.

Beauvior and Rubillar struggle to pass 1 stoppers and lap cars. That's your only chance. The AI also tries to smash you to pieces in turn 1 and will generally wreck you anywhere it can. Huge defensive driving necessary. You can however set the AI up on the outside of turns and lean on them enough to pass but get away quick.

Track limits at Maggiore are strange. You'll have to find them yourself. you can cut the first S curves at the top of the hill and shorten the hairpin. The double right should be handled as a single right sweeper with a late slowing apex flowing into the downhill attempting to cut the inner ripple stips where they start and then opening the wheel and throttle. Picture the last 4 corners as a fast-in, slow-middle, fast out S turn and try to flow with it. I used to give up huge time here until working it out.

I've got bored grinding and started completing things. Grinding made me a lazy driver. The missions have improved my driving skill remarkably.

Excelent report by Unleashed Drivers

combined.jpg
fuel result.jpg
laptime.jpg

yes, third sector is the topic: double right curve and last curve
i need to improve this sector even because I'm already driving the best car (watching the tables posted by praiano under here)

I found the best car for Unleashed Drivers isn't always best for me. The AMG and The M6 Enduro are the fastest on RM in the race for me. The M6 has better turn-in but a bit less grunt. They are also Beuavios'(AMG) and Rubilar's(M6) cars as well. The 911 is quick but twitchy as is the Toyota VGT and the Mazda VGT. The Vantage seems faster than the DB9 and the Corvette. The Genesis understeers to much.
Still no better than 3-5. Just can't keep up on older tires. I'm going to give the Lexus RCF GT3 a go.
DD Pro. TCS 1. Difficulty: Hard
Best laps 1:57 to 1:58 for about 5 or 6 laps before dropping off to the 2:00's.
It's a matter of practice and getting things to fall your way in the race. I hope

I found the best car for Unleashed Drivers isn't always best for me. The AMG and The M6 Enduro are the fastest on RM in the race for me. The M6 has better turn-in but a bit less grunt. They are also Beuavios'(AMG) and Rubilar's(M6) cars as well. The 911 is quick but twitchy as is the Toyota VGT and the Mazda VGT. The Vantage seems faster than the DB9 and the Corvette. The Genesis understeers to much.
Still no better than 3-5. Just can't keep up on older tires. I'm going to give the Lexus RCF GT3 a go.
DD Pro. TCS 1. Difficulty: Hard
Best laps 1:57 to 1:58 for about 5 or 6 laps before dropping off to the 2:00's.
It's a matter of practice and getting things to fall your way in the race. I hope
is there difference changing difficult level?
i play hard and tried easy for this event but i didn't see any difference: AI flies 1.56 1.57 any level
in your opinion?
maybe medium?

is there difference changing difficult level?
i play hard and tried easy for this event but i didn't see any difference: AI flies 1.56 1.57 any level
in your opinion?
maybe medium?
Only PD seems to know for sure. Some say the "difficulty bug" is there. Some not. It shouldn't matter in missions allegedly. I'm going to see after this weeks update what it looks like.

GOOD NEW , i did the money to buy the money for the Veneno.

So i did the Magiorre 1 h race with Mercedes AMG GT3 ,no problem , easy , maintaining a good regular safe pace.
RM Tires 10 laps 2 stops. Best 1:55.7 slow 1:57.5 end of 10 laps with 1/3 wasted tires.

Bad new , this 🤬🤬 Car bloody Lamborghini Veneno need an "INVITATION" to be buyed. :banghead::banghead:
I'm so mad about this 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 game that now , that i'm 100% sure that i'll NEVER NEVER NEVER buy this car.

Bye bye Lamborghini Veneno.
bloody veneno.jpg

GOOD NEW , i did the money to buy the money for the Veneno.

So i did the Magiorre 1 h race with Mercedes AMG GT3 ,no problem , easy , maintaining a good regular safe pace.
RM Tires 10 laps 2 stops. Best 1:55.7 slow 1:57.5 end of 10 laps with 1/3 wasted tires.

Bad new , this 🤬🤬 Car bloody Lamborghini Veneno need an "INVITATION" to be buyed. :banghead::banghead:
I'm so mad about this 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 game that now , that i'm 100% sure that i'll NEVER NEVER NEVER buy this car.

View attachment 1177003
Never say never... We already had two chances with invitations! First one was when they screwed the server and game remained offline for days, second was the engine pack glitch, with all those 4-stars I got again all invitations!
Just wait for the next glitch :D

View attachment 1177003
oh ****!!!!.....I just bought it because I read that you were going to do it too.....
and that just now I got a Lamborghini invitation...
noooo Praiano, don't do that to me......
:grumpy::grumpy::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Suzuki Cappuccini '91 - 400PP - Comfort soft tires - Human Comedy Mission
This is a bush vehicule , if somebody ask about the ridiculous ride height , here is the reason . ;):lol::confused:

I use a low RPM Turbo. Shift at 7000 RPM. If you use Auto transmission , it's now that you have to change your way to play. Auto Trans = no race with this car.

NO Wide Body

Rims 14" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear Standard - Wing A

View attachment 1142994View attachment 1142995

1- set auto speed at the minimum 250kmh
2-set the final gear to 5.042 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1142996View attachment 1142997

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thank you again, saved my sanity

Never say never... We already had two chances with invitations! First one was when they screwed the server and game remained offline for days, second was the engine pack glitch, with all those 4-stars I got again all invitations!
Just wait for the next glitch :D
No way , this invitation thing in this game is a bad joke . PD won my total 100% boycot for this kind of practice..

Latest Posts

Back