PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,947 comments
I’m just kind of surprised you didn’t have an invite from the Bonanza. I stopped doing it like a week before it got shut down and my ticket just expired yesterday or the day before.

Soon at 700PP

FYoctojXoAEv9F6.jpg

GOOD NEW , i did the money to buy the money for the Veneno.

So i did the Magiorre 1 h race with Mercedes AMG GT3 ,no problem , easy , maintaining a good regular safe pace.
RM Tires 10 laps 2 stops. Best 1:55.7 slow 1:57.5 end of 10 laps with 1/3 wasted tires.

Bad new , this 🤬🤬 Car bloody Lamborghini Veneno need an "INVITATION" to be buyed. :banghead::banghead:
I'm so mad about this 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 game that now , that i'm 100% sure that i'll NEVER NEVER NEVER buy this car.

Bye bye Lamborghini Veneno.
View attachment 1177003
So, praiano found easy Maggiore Human Comedy
this is not helping us 😎😃😃

He's an A level driver. 1:55's to 1:57's. I'd love to see his race.

BTW: here are some threads for the Human Comedy so this hijacking can stop. Good info and needs updating.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-human-comedy-8-gr-3-lake-maggiore.407354/

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-human-comedy-tune-and-strategy-collection.407789/

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-human-comedy-guide-for-all-races.407711/

Here the video by Unleashed Drivers with AMG at Maggiore
I have to study this
right line, right gear and where cut the turns
not easy but here are the answers

Hey Praiano is this one still on the way?? :bowdown::bowdown:
Yes it is. The precedent setting was good but it's an early tune. I'll wait for the update to check if physics stay the same or not. In my opinion , there is a lot of things to do in this way..... I'm just afraid by PD team , for them GT game is like a castle of cards.
Live 25 :( you talk too much, you are everywhere, invasive Keep this thread clean, it's so helpful. Thanks.
Don't worry , let Admins make their job. For me it's ok. Everybody is welcome.
I thought there were different level of AI performance accordind to the player ... but no. So it must be very difficult for some .😲
ok guys! i need my meds after reading this i had a panic attack! 😢😢😢
No panic . :lol: It's just a boycot. I hate this kind of elitism in the real life , so i can't agree with PD when they import this stupid thing into my favorite game that i've already pay $$$ , both real and fake money.

Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST205) '94 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - All around settings
Another fantastic and performant 4WD . Easy to place and obidient , huge grip and eagerness. From Tsukuba with a shorter gearbox to Nordschleife... I love this car.

Wide Body

Rims 16" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear B nice diffuser - Wing Standard

View attachment 1142634View attachment 1142635

1- set auto speed at the minimum 240kmh
2-set the final gear to 4.285 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1142636View attachment 1142637

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
This car does well in Tokyo rain also.

I do have a question though. I tried raising the front ride height to lower the PP and add more power back. Raising the rear rise height raises the PP. It really disrupted the handling and made it understeer. Is there anything else you’d suggest adjusting to help compensate? It needed just a little more power, but the handling sacrifice isn’t worth it.

Thank you again for all of your hard work @praiano63

I’ve always loved this car and just purchased it. It looks great in Audi Nano Gray and body kit A and OZ wheels.
6F84C890-E415-4538-861E-63DF295F0EED.jpeg

Last edited:
This car does well in Tokyo rain also.

I do have a question though. I tried raising the front ride height to lower the PP and add more power back. Raising the rear rise height raises the PP. It really disrupted the handling and made it understeer. Is there anything else you’d suggest adjusting to help compensate? It needed just a little more power, but the handling sacrifice isn’t worth it.

Thank you again for all of your hard work @praiano63

I’ve always loved this car and just purchased it. It looks great in Audi Nano Gray and body kit A and OZ wheels. View attachment 1177285
:lol: :lol: :lol: It's like when you go to the grocery , buying some butter , pay it and ask the change back to the merchant.
My tune have a 138 / 170 front rear ride height. You can go till the max rear RH 195 and 153 front to stay in the same PP for this power.
You can try to increase rear downforce, there is room for this and low the front ride height if it compense...
I love the look of the car too. Perhaps i'll check what can be done. I have to race tokyo soon anyway.

Good evening Praiano, I very much like your tunes, they all work great. One question: Right now, the Alfa Giulia TZ2 is at the LCD. I am tempted to buy it, but I wonder whether it's possible to bring this up to a competitive level, e.g. to compete at a WTC 600 event (like Le Mans)? The tuning spectrum seems quite limited (bore up; high rpm turbo; racing intercooler; racing tires)....

Maserati Gran Turismo '08 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around
Well rats, foiled by late weather at Sarthe again. Nice tune, marginal economy, although I’m sure you could easily get a 3rd lap with FM6 and a MT. The brakes are not up to par, at least not when she’s pumped up to 700. Given better conditions, I’m sure sub-4:10 laps are possible, so all-in-all, a good setup.

Good evening Praiano, I very much like your tunes, they all work great. One question: Right now, the Alfa Giulia TZ2 is at the LCD. I am tempted to buy it, but I wonder whether it's possible to bring this up to a competitive level, e.g. to compete at a WTC 600 event (like Le Mans)? The tuning spectrum seems quite limited (bore up; high rpm turbo; racing intercooler; racing tires)....
I don't have the car yet , it was a very good car in GTSport . I'll buy it tomorrow , depend of the the porsche 918 and Tomica price.

I used a mix of his Alpine 110 and 220 tunes for the time being. Racing yesterday online (575 & 600 pp) it seems to lack the hp needed to compete top tier. No aero adjustment doesn't help.

But, it's a fun drive and I look forward to a professional tune.

Last edited:
I used a mix of his Alpine 110 and 220 tunes for the time being. Racing yesterday online (575 & 600 pp) it seems to lack the hp needed to compete top tier. No aero adjustment doesn't help.

But, it's a fun drive and I look forward to a professional tune.

Would be great. The Alfa is so extremely good looking, almost impossible not to buy...;-)!
A very light car like this Alfa is very disadvantaged by the lack of power for PP racing.

@Badfish 2 , i did some test with the celica and the car is full of bug , it drop or raise around 20PP without reasons in a single click . It's possible to have a winning car on Tokyo but the top speed is still low , front grip is very good.

With every upgrade possible on RS’s and base specs, she maxes out at 624.54. With ride height adjustments and maintaining the cornering stats, she goes up to 640.16. Top speed at 180, handles corners and the wet stuff pretty well, but the brakes definitely feel 55 years old. If I didn’t shoot myself in the foot with over 10 seconds in penalties trying to figure the brakes out and get caught by a second rain storm right after I swapped off IM’s and on to RH’s, I probably win this race. So, on Easy, with the most basic of tunes in the hands of a novice, the answer is probably yes.

As stated by Pra, 700 is punching quite a bit out of her weight class.

7EF7B872-423E-4701-8E07-312A2F939A76.jpeg
C53A6A4E-6B30-4ABA-B4A3-F0DF4ABE15B9.jpeg

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Le Mans / All tracks

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear B - Wing Custom
Engine Swap : R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)
1 stop OK very good low consumption FM1

You will have to buy a new car "without Weight reductions"

View attachment 1165330View attachment 1165332

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.150 for Le Mans event .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1165333View attachment 1165335

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I always come back to this car. Its a 10/10

Tokyo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220727-232555_PS App.jpg
    Screenshot_20220727-232555_PS App.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20220727-232638_PS App.jpg
    Screenshot_20220727-232638_PS App.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20220727-232649_PS App.jpg
    Screenshot_20220727-232649_PS App.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 30
Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren '09 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All tracks / Nordschleife
Man, I really butchered your tune. It did not drive or perform well at all. It was so bad I refuse to publish what I did and deleted the tuning sheet outright.

Not only does this car look more natural with a high ride height, the performance goes through the roof and not just from the PP reductions. I re-worked it and will test it again, its much closer to your spec now.

whats the fastest car for wtc 700 le mans? :)
Well the RX7 with the 787 engine does over 230 mph at the Le Mans WTC 700, BUT, I have found that passing slower cars at 230 mph loses the clean race bonus, which is not productive. So, I avoid going over 190 mph while passing if at all possible. The Rx-7 gets the best mileage for the speed in the game however, unlike some others that will burn over half a tank while passing all the cars on the first lap. Maybe its the wake turbulence that upsets the passed drivers, I dunno.

Speaking of wake turbulence, if I was in a real race, in a real car, I would be really pi$$ed off at the way the choppers will hover right over the track. That could ruin your whole day in a fast race car. Consider that a hovering Helicopter is pushing down a volume of air that weighs as much as the Heli itself every second of hover, which is a 2000 lb downdraft. The PD helis don't have this problem though, hell, the trees don't even move when they hover over them beside the track. In real life the branches would be thrashing around like crazy!
Cheers, Pete

@Badfish 2 , i did some test with the celica and the car is full of bug , it drop or raise around 20PP without reasons in a single click . It's possible to have a winning car on Tokyo but the top speed is still low , front grip is very good.
I thought it seemed like it was. Paying with the suspension settings and such had weird effects on PP. Thank you for trying!

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's like when you go to the grocery , buying some butter , pay it and ask the change back to the merchant.
My tune have a 138 / 170 front rear ride height. You can go till the max rear RH 195 and 153 front to stay in the same PP for this power.
You can try to increase rear downforce, there is room for this and low the front ride height if it compense...
I love the look of the car too. Perhaps i'll check what can be done. I have to race tokyo soon anyway.
I just love that car from way back to when I was like 14 playing need for speed (iirc) on my PS1.

At least I made mine pretty. Hah.

Back