PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,898 comments
I'm somewhat confused here. The title says this is a 2015, but the pictures show a 2011?
Yeah, I went and bought a'15 750-4 SV and couldn't get the numbers to line up. Went back to the dealer, but the only 700-4 is the 2011 !?!? Hmmm, guess I gotta buy another Lambo then?

Yeah, I went and bought a'15 750-4 SV and couldn't get the numbers to line up. Went back to the dealer, but the only 700-4 is the 2011 !?!? Hmmm, guess I gotta buy another Lambo then?
I see now that he also has a tune for the '15 and that one is labeled as an '11. Looks like a tiny mix up and the Lambo you bought is ready to be tuned!

What a car!!! Used it in Le Mans 30min. The engine sound in the "ligne droite des Hunaudières" is magic 😍. Great tuning, easy to drive and very powerful.👍
Yeah, me too from another geezer. Got a question about the Mustang. The tune specifies Widebody ON, but nowhere does it say rim diameter and wide plus offset wide. I put it on anyway but wondered if this was the best, or not? At Le Mans in the rain it seemed pretty good although not as good as Portilla in the Viper who passed me easily. We were both running Race Hards at that point, but I pitted for Wets and passed him back later.
Cheers, Pete

I see now that he also has a tune for the '15 and that one is labeled as an '11. Looks like a tiny mix up and the Lambo you bought is ready to be tuned!
Well, been there, done that! The 750 is a slightly different beast and I cannot get rid of the front downforce which drives up the PP which reduces the power or increases the weight and changes the tune anyway with the excess front downforce.

You can't have too many Lambos anyway!

I'm somewhat confused here. The title says this is a 2015, but the pictures show a 2011?

Sorry it's the 2011 car. The LP750 2015 will be updated next.

Last edited:
This is true. I don't think it's a glitch or a bad behaviors. This behavior happen since the before 1.23 update , i don't remember what exactly what update , when they change the tire's model .
When you perform heavy braking entering a turn , mostly with a MR or RR car of course , the car tend to induce a strong oversteer. Brake balance to the front with - numbers don't help a lot.
In fact , the only way to avoid this oversteer is to modulate your driving input with the right wheel angle. You just need some finesse now , just in real life . If you perform the right wheel angle at the right time , it'll be fine.
It seems that the simulator turn more real than ever. I love this.

I'm so glad you clarified this, Praiano! Thank you!
I also noticed it with the F40 before and after the 1.23 update.
Usually on the last, fast left hand bend at Spa (number 18 in this link), and sometimes also when braking during the final high speed straights on Nordschleife.

When you say "the right wheel angle". Is there any more guidance you can offer? I assume you do NOT mean that we should only brake in a straight line, so how does one find the correct angle? Or do you just mean that one should try to brake as close to a straight line as possible and choose todo the braking when the wheel angle is at its minimum during the bend?

When you say "the right wheel angle". Is there any more guidance you can offer?
I'm talking about wheel input. To turn the input easier to do , finding the right wheel angle , you can increase negative the front T.O.E .
For example you can increase the front - T.O.E from -0.05 to -0.25 or -0.30. This setting can help you to find the sweet spot (right turning angle), turning wide the range where this spot is.
For example , if you need a 5° wheel angle to perform your turn without upsetting your rear end , this T.O.E from -0.25 or -0.30 will help you to not go to much further in your driving input.
I hop i was +- clear. :lol: :cheers:

Last edited:
Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - Tokyo rain WTC 600-1.25
New 1.25 setting , one of the best to learn the track , very easy car , excelent very fast drive.
It does only get to 285 km/h on the straight though, you must be good on the rest of the track to get over a minute ahead of the rest. :D

Last edited:
Pagani Huayra '13 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Around - 1.23
It's a number 1 800PP for hot lap , from Nordschleife to Suzuka. Problem is tires wear and consumption. For example you can't do 3 laps on Watkins Gleen 800PP event.

Wide body.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1202101View attachment 1202102View attachment 1202103View attachment 1202104

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This is next big purchase on my list - looking forward to trying your tune and seeing if I can earn my money back at Sardegna with a few races in this. I'm thinking it might be better for the race without the high RPM turbo? Maybe better fuel consumption?

EDIT: I tried it at Sardegna and the tyre performance drop-off is mad. It's only halfway through the wear and it starts understeering badly! I could have won but had a massive crash end of lap 13 and ended up 5th. It's a good challenge to drive though!

Last edited:
Dear Mr. Praiano63!
I ask you to help with setting up the suspension and differential of the Porsche RSR gr.3 BoPP.
Planned routes: Barcelona, Spa, Lehman, Nordschleife, and Fuji.
I want the car to be stable and at the same time fast.
I will be immensely grateful.

Dear Mr. Praiano63!
I ask you to help with setting up the suspension and differential of the Porsche RSR gr.3 BoPP.
Planned routes: Barcelona, Spa, Lehman, Nordschleife, and Fuji.
I want the car to be stable and at the same time fast.
I will be immensely grateful.
Hello. I plan to work on this car soon. Suzuka and Nordschleife are my favorites track to test. Soon. ;)
I do GR3 cars for 730PP normally but i don't mess with ballast for those cars. BOP 1.25 seems to be 1243kg 510 hp , let's see.

3 days on the Lambo Aventador LP750-4 SV 2015 at 800PP , i have a 5:55 on Nordschleife but the car is very wild. Need to driven on the edge most of the time. I'm trying to find a safer setting with the good performant. Not easy at all. Perhaps i'll publish a real godzilla at the end. Also i can't tame too much the beast. At the end of the story , it's my fastest 800PP car on Green Hell.
Cats don't give birth dogs.

3 days on the Lambo Aventador
I always wonder, how you do it? Change one setting, drive through Nürburgring, change something else, drive again, until you are satisfied? I don't even know what those settings do so i would need to try after every change i make, lol. And there are millions of possibilities.

I always wonder, how you do it? Change one setting, drive through Nürburgring, change something else, drive again, until you are satisfied? I don't even know what those settings do so i would need to try after every change i make, lol. And there are millions of possibilities.
To start though, there are several patterns depending on drivetrain, engine position, power curves, etc. But for sure, fine tuning is an art!!

Just perfect! A rocket on FM6. Will hit 201 mph at LeMans on FM1. You can get 2.5 laps on fuel at FM6. Also, RM’s will be a bit over 50% at the end of 2 laps. Brake balance at -2 Front works wonders.

I even bought another one.

Bravo!
Changing Brake balance to -2 helped me alot. Thanks mate 👍

Back