PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,900 comments
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 '11 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.35

Wide Car.
Rims 20" - Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front B
Side B
Rear A
Wing Custom

FM6 on Le Mans turn the car a bit slow , still laping 4:04 regular , but on any other track using full power , the car is fantastic.

l1.jpeg
l2.jpeg
l3.jpeg
l4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11 - 700PP - Racing hard tires -Nordschleife / All around

Wide Car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset wide
Front B - Side B - Rear B - Rear wing B
6:33 on Nordschleife in my hands , top 3 700PP car , it's ok also for 800PP Sardegna with Racing Medium tires. 5 laps 2 stops.
If you stay at 700PP , no need of all engine tuning. I've tested it at 600PP Tokyo Rain , not very fast there , medium top speed but excelent grip .
I use the stock gearbox , the lower PP allow you to add some 25HP extra , that is as performant as a custom one talking about of acceleration but with a superior top speed.

this tune is also very good in wtc 700 sarthe.fm1 with manual short shifting and it can net 3 laps before refuel.thanks praiano!

Hey Praiano stupid question probably, why do you put the cars so high of the road? Just for knowing the reason
Because of the gain of performance due to PP system , mostly for road cars in the game.
Higher ride height allow more HP for a given Performance points.
Lower ride height increase the grip but this gain of grip is not enough for better lap time.
For race cars with higher downforce and ground effect influence , the higher ride height doesn't improve lap time.

Hello praiano63 i been try to tune this viper gts 13 but i have hard time to do can you help please thanks in Advance if possible

Attachments

• 115B741C-1CE1-4782-97EF-B8B88266F291.jpeg
    115B741C-1CE1-4782-97EF-B8B88266F291.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 31
  • A6C9DB2F-56AE-45F6-A2DF-CFF56173B2EA.jpeg
    A6C9DB2F-56AE-45F6-A2DF-CFF56173B2EA.jpeg
    166.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 343FD8A0-D90A-44F3-8239-CB1DC2A45F56.jpeg
    343FD8A0-D90A-44F3-8239-CB1DC2A45F56.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 31
Dear Maestro @praiano63 ,
I have been making a good setting sheet for Huracan Gr.4 to win the GTCup Gr.4 at Brands Hatch.
But whatever I do for the setting, it runs like a pig resulting 4th place at the best.
In this regard, could you share miracle settings for the Huracan Gr.4, if you have one?

Best regards from Tokyo, Fluffy

Hello praiano63 i been try to tune this viper gts 13 but i have hard time to do can you help please thanks in Advance if possible

Polyphony did a horrible job on the stock dodge '13 ,it's totally broken since the release. I give up on this car after several attempt.

I have been making a good setting sheet for Huracan Gr.4 to win the GTCup Gr.4 at Brands Hatch.
But whatever I do for the setting, it runs like a pig resulting 4th place at the best.
In this regard, could you share miracle settings for the Huracan Gr.4, if you have one?

Best regards from Tokyo, Fluffy
I'll try .

Jaguar F-Type GR3 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - SPA gearbox.

My best GR3 top 1 at SPA , 1 second faster than the 2 position in my GR3 garage.

View attachment 1157483View attachment 1157484

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 280 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 2.560 for SPA or similar
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want.

View attachment 1157485View attachment 1157486View attachment 1157487

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
@praiano63 This car feels different since 1.20. Do you have any advice on adjusting the LSD to smooth out the jerkyness in braking and accelerating? Thank you

@praiano63 This car feels different since 1.20. Do you have any advice on adjusting the LSD to smooth out the jerkyness in braking and accelerating? Thank you
I have a ghost of this car on SPA , i'll check .

Best regars from Tokyo, Fluffy
The turbo show more HP and Torque on the graph , but the performant with or without is the same...
I'm almost 1 sc faster than stock.

lam1.jpg

lam2.jpg

Ok how do you make a ghost and save it?
The car was a bit wild entering and mid slow turns , losing rear easily , wheel spin under acceleration out slow turn too ?
So i set a new front camber and redo a new LSD setting. The rest stay the same , i love the balance of this car this way.
Here it is.

Edit:

Go to Time Trial on the circuit you want
Do some laps and set your best lap going on
Replay
Save best lap replay

Settings
Ghost settings
Load Ghost Open
Chose the ghost you want to race against.

Last edited:
I have a ghost of this car on SPA , i'll check .

The turbo show more HP and Torque on the graph , but the performant with or without is the same...
I'm almost 1 sc faster than stock.

View attachment 1195551
View attachment 1195553
Hi @praiano63 , greetings from South Africa.
This is an awesome tune. I Used it for Tokyo and won the race by 58 seconds. I Fitted Sport Hard tyres and some ballast to get the pp at 600. It does the race with no stops.
Thank you, your work is appreciated 🍕:cheers:🍕

The car was a bit wild entering and mid slow turns , losing rear easily , wheel spin under acceleration out slow turn too ?
So i set a new front camber and redo a new LSD setting. The rest stay the same , i love the balance of this car this way.
Here it is.

Edit:

Go to Time Trial on the circuit you want
Do some laps and set your best lap going on
Replay
Save best lap replay

Settings
Ghost settings
Load Ghost Open
Chose the ghost you want to race against.
Thank you very much. Even though it doesnt pay credits it is very fun to try different cars against the ghosts.

Thanks much and donation headed your way!! You help a lot of people and are really committed to doing excellent tunes!!

Thank you very much. Even though it doesnt pay credits it is very fun to try different cars against the ghosts.

Thanks much and donation headed your way!! You help a lot of people and are really committed to doing excellent tunes!!
Thanks a lot for your help.

Ferrari 308 GTB '75 -550PP to 700 PP - Sport and Racing tires - All around

EDIT: 25/03/2022 Done new setting .
If you find your car "to much rear end happy ", Increase the LSD INITIAL till ok. Beware this move will tight a bit your car.
This car is amazing , very performant , safe , agressive , great driving pleasure.You can use it from 550PP Sport hard tires till Racing soft tires close to 700PP. All this staying with the same behaviors .
One of the Ferrari to keep on the top of your list.
You can modulate the downforce depending your need , fast track or grip tune... For this increase or decrease the downforce value for both front and rear proportionally.

-WIDE BODY
- AERO PARTS FRONT AND REAR ADDED
View attachment 1128718View attachment 1128719
View attachment 1129021

View attachment 1122716

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I just used this car on Le Mans rain. It did awesome on RM tires with your tune and it sounds amazing. You can easily get three laps out of RM tires. I did four laps on them, but it got sketch on the last lap.

The only difference is my car has all the weight reduction done and I lowered the rear downforce for more top speed.

It’s definitely not the fastest car around the track, but it’s fast enough to easily win and it’s a real joy to drive.

Last edited:
Hello Mr Praiano,

Can I ask you for a tune of a standard RX7 for around 600PP for Norschleife or all-around?

I can see in the garage only the engine 787 swapped RX7.

It would be nice to have an RX7 tune to race with Supra, R32, and NSX.

Cheers maestro!

Hi, is the gearbox set up image missing from your Huracan LP610 tune?
I use the original gearbox for this car , there is no difference of performance on the tracks i've tested and the custom one add 1 point on the PP graph . That's why.
Hello Mr Praiano,

Can I ask you for a tune of a standard RX7 for around 600PP for Norschleife or all-around?

I can see in the garage only the engine 787 swapped RX7.

It would be nice to have an RX7 tune to race with Supra, R32, and NSX.

Cheers maestro!
I only have a 550PP for the RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90 . This is a very good idea. I love the car and the Nordschleife. I'll do a tune for it soon.

Last edited:
Back