PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,898 comments
@seluben "This melody did not work for me. I'll have to check the settings"

Perhaps you're doing something wrong. This is my best road car in terms of handling and performance.

Last edited:
Porsche Cayman GT4 '16 - 295HP/ 2757lbs- Sport Hard Tires - Daily Race-Fuji

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

EDIT: Need to set the weight to 2757lbs . I did a wrong conversion from KG to LBS yesterday.

I did a 1:51.140 after severals settings options , i was position 7 this monday night. The car is good and easy , perhaps it's possible more traction adding more torque , using more tuning engine options , but i didn't want to trash my others settings i have on this car. Up to you.

View attachment 1206639View attachment 1206640View attachment 1206641View attachment 1206642

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Another dumb question; How do you access the daily races?
Cheers, Pete

Mazda Roadster Touring Car - 600PP - Racing Hard Tires - Tsukuba - 1.25
Misson / The Human Comedy / Tsukuba circuit one 1h race
TSUNAMI in TSUKUBA
This car lap 57.8xx regular with no traffic on dry. FM 1 , 12laps / Racing Hard tires / full tank.
m1.jpg

Last edited:
@Xenolurch is right, but i just found out, that the touring car has not so many possible parts. it is a custom wing though.

Anyway car is too slow for tokyo for me, even on max tuning with SH. :)

PS:
It's so sad that cars like this:
Ferrari F8 Tributo '19 - 800 PP - Racing Medium tires - All Track - 1.25
use too much fuel for sardegna, i really don't want to do more than 2 stops, but even on FM6 i only get 4 laps out of it. :(

Last edited:
zjn
out of curiosity ... do you also take care of the livery? In addition to the setup, which is always amazing, I like the style of your liveries. They are not too crowded and captivating. Well done
He does have a lot of nice liveries:

the mazda, i believe, is the standard green one you buy though.

I just took that last post to mention him, but I think that about most of the liveries I see him posting.

Mazda 787 Minolta was headblowing for me. The original Mazda design is one of my most favorite. Then I saw this... and I NEED to have them both

Jaguar F-Type also is fantastic

and I could go on for quite a lot 😅

Last edited:
zjn
out of curiosity ... do you also take care of the livery? In addition to the setup, which is always amazing, I like the style of your liveries. They are not too crowded and captivating. Well done

zjn
I just took that last post to mention him, but I think that about most of the liveries I see him posting.

Mazda 787 Minolta was headblowing for me. The original Mazda design is one of my most favorite. Then I saw this... and I NEED to have them both

Jaguar F-Type also is fantastic

and I could go on for quite a lot 😅
I generally look a livery i like in the game. There is a lot of very talented people doing some art on the cars.
When i can't find any of my taste , i sometime try to do one , but i never spend a lot of time on it.

Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV '15 - 800 PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Tracks - 1.25

My faster 800PP , on Nordschleife 5:54.9xx Still a bit wild but i wanted to let a car very fast and a good eagerness.
It's not an easy car on Nordschleife !!! Anywhere else it's ok.
For Sardinia , too much gas consumption.

NEVER TRY LATE BRAKING ENTER A HIGH SPEED TURN.

BRAKE AT NORMAL BRAKING POINT DOING A LIGHT PRESSURE FIRST TILL THE CAR COME EASY THEN OK

IF YOU PASS OVER A KERB AT HIGH SPEED , LET THE WHEEL WITH A VERY LIGHT PRESSURE , ALMOST FREE. iF NOT YOU'LL UPSET THE CAR.

Wide Car.

Rims 20" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1203527View attachment 1203528View attachment 1203529

View attachment 1152356

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
really incredible! good work! Is there a possibility to do a setup for AMG BLACK SERIES? i love this car!

Wow. Loving the M4 '14 and 787B rides, @praiano63. The 787B is smooth as silk. The M4 can be slightly twitchy in the tail but a fun drive for sure!! M3 Sport Evo also a lovely drive. Nice work, my man!!

Another few to maybe add to your 1.25 list:
Ferrari F50
Lambo Miyura
RX7 Amemiya (maybe the update has improved some of the weird engine behaviour?!)

Do you ever tried the Renault megane trophy '11 ?
Bought it yesterday and maybe you have some time to do a setup.

Last edited:
Hey Praiano thanks for all that you do. What are your fastest street cars at 600pp and 700pp around Nordschleife?
It seems there are som problems on the ranking board records lately , missing a lot of my last cars , but on the top of my head .

700PP
Mercedes amg gtr '17
Audi R8 4.2 '07
Lambo aventador LP700 '11

600PP
Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R '99
Lancia stratos '73
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IV or V or VI

Latest Posts

Back