PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,528 comments
I just want to drop in and post this. I've used @praiano63 's Gr4 Supra settings on this along with the LSD settings from his M6 GT3 and the car is quite good. Yes I have the downforce cranked up, but it works so I roll with it. The car is set up for GT4 racing, yellow one for custom races and the red one is for a league which uses different power/weight specs but I use the same setup on both.

1649021635133.png

1649021648931.png

1649020924717.png

Hi Praiano, thank you for your great work tuning these cars up for us all to enjoy, is there any custom gear ratios for this car? I am getting 737pp with the default gear ratio for custom gear box.
No sorry , i didn't do any special gearbox for it because i've tested it on so much tracks....
The default gear give so much PP because there is a long last gear. A shorter one that fit for the track you're driving must down PP.
There is a post about gears setting , it's very simple Custom gearbox settings
I need some advice on a nice all-around R8 4.2 '17 TUNE!??
I will do it soon , it's a cheap car :D. I'm finished the mercedes AMG GT R 2017 , but i'll freeze the others 2 ferrari 458 and F12berlinetta 2013 . Not easy task for those 2. Need some time for both.
Hello, my friend!

I want to thank you again for all the hard work you put into your tunes and this community - it is VERY much appreciated.
So, I've been using your tunes since ... I can't remember ... and have always wanted a good rally tune but have never seen one from you. Is there a chance we can get a tune for the Subaru Rally car? That would be amazing!

Thanks so much!

PS: It's for my Megumin NGK | 50/50 Anime Livery
I'll test it on tarmac only. If i like it , for sure i'll do something.
Awesome! For the Gears, did you manually set each gear of just set it to 200 is enough?

Thanks again!!
No , it's not enough . This is just a way to spare some fews PP , but i'm not sure if it help really.
Anyway , you can set 200 kmh and low the final drive first , to reach the desired top speed , then set each gear to your convenience.

This car is a nightmare to drive on dirt. Almost to the point I think it's far more suited to road events. It jumps around too much. The Pug is a lot better.

The Audi can achieve the same lap times as the others, it just takes too much luck to hit the bumps right.

Your biggest problem will be to limit its tendency to backflip in jumps. Stiffer front expansion and rear compression do help, but not enough. Other cars are just better.

Also the Audi was one of the few front-engined, high powered Group B cars, so it's gonna be hard to drive no matter what.

For 700PP is it necessary to install racing tires? Some cars can reach 700 with sport soft tires but the tires break traction too easily.
I spent a whole lot of time driving/testing rally cars and as you said, the Audi isn't worth it. It has the potential of putting up good lap times if the stars (or bumps really) align. But for the most part, shaving off a second and a half on one lap isn't gonna be worth losing 5 on the other 2 laps.

The Mustang has a similar ceiling for setting hot laps, but without the risk of driving a rocket with no suspension. I'll take that all day over the Audi.

Last edited:
It's necessary . Without no fun. It was to race against GR4 anyway. But , i abandoned the idea to publish this car . In the way i'll post the 600PP sport medium car. This car so fast against the others , that it's ok to low the power with medium tires. Still speed and a lot better grip. I think my top 600PP on Nurburgring GP. Suzuka too. My fast lap 600PP for the moment.
Obrigado Praiano, I've built a few 600PP with Sport Medium, but brought from lower PP, not higher as the Huracán. I think the downgraded cars can dominate lower classes, because they have superior chassis and usually better engines too.

I spent a whole lot of time driving/testing rally cars and as you said, the Audi isn't worth it. It has the potential of putting up good lap times if the stars (or bumps really) align. But for the most part, shaving off a second and a half on one lap isn't gonna be worth losing 5 on the other 2 laps.

The Mustang has a similar ceiling for setting hot laps, but without the risk of driving a rocket with no suspension. I'll take that all day over the Audi.
My best rally cars are Subaru and Focus, those are very consistent and reliable. It almost doesn't feel like the game has poor bump physics. Subaru just glides over everything, real joy to drive.

Between the real cars, the Pug is the best, but it's the only one with 5 gears and it's a small car so it rotates quickly.

Last edited:
Mercedes AMG GTR '17 - 700 PP - Racing hard Tires - All Track - 1.25
Top 3 700PP on Nordschleife , 6:28 in my hands. Same time of the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 SV '15 but much more easy to drive fast. You can save any bad situation.

Wide body
Rims 19" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part Standard
Rear Wing : Custom.

I use the very good original gearbox. Up to you.

me1.jpg
me2.jpg
me3.jpg
me4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '12 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.25
This car is as fast the Audi R8 or Lambo aventador on Nordschleife. Easy to lead , LSD is doing miracles to manage the power , helped with a wonderfull power curve. Perfect drive , for any level of drivers.

Wide body
Rims up to you / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front Standard
Side Standard

f1.jpg
f2.jpg
f3.jpg
f4.jpg
f5.jpg
f6.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '12 - 600 PP - Sport hard Tires - All around
Top 600PP any track . Excelent front grip , downshift in a higher RPM to reach the apex if need or if you're late on your brakes , the car will go there for you.

NO Wide body
Rims 20" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Side A

Thank you!!!!

REMOVING WING FROM CAR WIPES ALL THE TUNES ON CAR!!! (caps so please dont ignore)

IVE JUST LOST ALL 8 SPECIFIC TUNES ON 911...

If you try to swap wing and remove it for some testing, it will wipe all your setups and tunes for said car that were done WITH THE WING on.
Putting wing back doesnt help or restore tunes, restarting game neither. Small indie company.

REMOVING WING FROM CAR WIPES ALL THE TUNES ON CAR!!! (caps so please dont ignore)

IVE JUST LOST ALL 8 SPECIFIC TUNES ON 911...

If you try to swap wing and remove it for some testing, it will wipe all your setups and tunes for said car that were done WITH THE WING on.
Putting wing back doesnt help or restore tunes, restarting game neither. Small indie company.
Does this happen just on one car or others as well.

Can you post a picture with max tune or give some tips what I change from 730pp tune? Thanks all the work you do for the community, I almost quit playing before I found this thread.
It's the same suspension , LSD ..... Just need to max the power , longer gears (use only final gear if you don't want to build a new one)
I didn't publish it because it's 100% idem . Good luck.

@praiano63
Thank you so much for the 458 Italia tune. It dominates the 800pp Suzuka race. Your tune Porsche RSR tune dominates the Suzuka 730pp race. I finally have the combination of cars I need to win both.

However, on a side note, I’m so frustrated! I still haven’t won either. Same deal either race, on the last lap, or second to last lap, the AI takes me out hard and I lose. To make it even more frustrating, sometimes I’ll accidentally take one out and they barely lose their stride and are still hot on my back bumper. I lose like 5 sec plus when it happens to me and I’m forked.

Those are my two remaining races that I haven’t won and I’m fixated on it.
Many do not want to do it the easy way. But detuning a C89 Mercedes Sauber or some gr1 car likely gets the job done, they have great aero.

A joke how OP they are, a stock tune C89 I did 0 stop Dragon Trail Seaside and won by miles against hard difficulty AI, who had to pit in 😁 So good in fast corners those gr1 cars.

Audi R8 4.2 '07 - 600 PP - Sport hard Tires - All around 1.23
New settings 1.23 for tokyo , i don't use racing brakes for this track to gain some HP. You can use on any other track , even put medium tires if you want.

Wide body
Rims 19" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part ST
Side ST
Rear Wing : Custom (low profile).
a6001.jpg
a6002.jpg
a6003.jpg
a6004.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hi Praiano,

Thank you for all of the tunes you have provided us over the years!! Like many others I have been following your tunes since the days of the spreadsheet and the app!

Sorry to hear about your stroke, but I'm thankful that it wasn't more serious and that you are still able to enjoy your passion for GT. I hope you are enjoying your PS5! 😊

Quick question regarding your Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '12 - 600 PP - Sport hard Tires - All around tune. You mention NO wide body but then rim width wide and offset wide.

It won't let me fit wide rims, only wide offset. I suspect a wide body must be fitted the this car to allow wide rims. Are you sure it doesn't have a wide body fitted? My PP was quite a bit less than yours - So i went to fit a wide body and the PP came within 0.1 of yours.

Thanks again

J

Porsche 911 (930) Turbo '81- 650 PP - Sport or Racing tires - All around

Ma---ra---vi---lhosa . I love the sensation to put the front wheel where i want. I use it with the 4 gears stock gearbox or a 5 gears custom racing gearbox.
Wide Body
Front aero part and skirt , i've take it out after for question of style , but the front downforce numbers stay .... ok
Rear aero type A ( Still stylish
I've put the anti lag system but i didn't use it . Up to you.
Weight of the car is 1170 kg. Homage to the RUF Yellow bird , next generation car.

View attachment 1125004View attachment 1125005View attachment 1125006

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Needed this tune, so fun to drive now. Thanks Sir!!!

CBH
So I will not be putting wings on my cars for a while now, and many thank for letting us know :cheers:.
you can add, however once you hae the tune with more downforce than before (stock) and you swap back to no-wing car style, all those setups bugs out for me and get wiped to stock + names deleted

so for anyone if you love some tune, make a prinstcreen!

Hi Praiano,

Thank you for all of the tunes you have provided us over the years!! Like many others I have been following your tunes since the days of the spreadsheet and the app!

Sorry to hear about your stroke, but I'm thankful that it wasn't more serious and that you are still able to enjoy your passion for GT. I hope you are enjoying your PS5! 😊

Quick question regarding your Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '12 - 600 PP - Sport hard Tires - All around tune. You mention NO wide body but then rim width wide and offset wide.

It won't let me fit wide rims, only wide offset. I suspect a wide body must be fitted the this car to allow wide rims. Are you sure it doesn't have a wide body fitted? My PP was quite a bit less than yours - So i went to fit a wide body and the PP came within 0.1 of yours.

Thanks again

J
Hello my friend. I let the normal body on because i think it's already a perfect shape . Nothing for increase this beauty.:)
About the wide offset and wide rims , when you select the offset , you can see clearly the difference of the wheelbase. I don't know how much more or less than with the wide body option. No way to measure anything... (Pictures?)
For the wide rims , it don't change the wheelbase. You can see that the inside border of the tire fit better fully the rims.

So to answer to the widebody or not , i think it's just pure aesthetic . Perhaps i will test this deeply in a couple of monthes after the rush i have to build cars for the garage.;)

Have a good day. ><((((°>°°°°

you can add, however once you hae the tune with more downforce than before (stock) and you swap back to no-wing car style, all those setups bugs out for me and get wiped to stock + names deleted

so for anyone if you love some tune, make a prinstcreen!
Thanks. I always put the tune settings on my pc 🙂.

Back