PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,844 comments
DAF1722C-DBAC-4452-9CBD-F6F1881CD527.jpeg

High RPM Turbo. Did you read text above tune? Also PD was messing with PP points in few patches and right now transmission settings doesn't impact on PP points.
Yeah I got the turbo but the numbers still don’t match up, I’m just gonna be honest most of what you said was way over my head, can you explain? I appreciate it

i have a good internet connection(fiber 1 gb),why on lobby race ii see cars lagging and stuttering? I have nat 1, ps5 wired,non wireless,all ports correctly open.

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) '69 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - Nordschleife / SWAP

Engine SAWP LT5-Corvette-C7 (Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1)
Normal car NO Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A - Wing Custom

6:40 on Nordschleife , my faster 700PP till now.

View attachment 1169553View attachment 1169554

1- set auto speed at the minimum 220kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.845
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.

View attachment 1169555View attachment 1169556

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Dude.... You have saved my undriveable monster. Thank you so much

i have a good internet connection(fiber 1 gb),why on lobby race ii see cars lagging and stuttering? I have nat 1, ps5 wired,non wireless,all ports correctly open.
Either their connection is unstable or you are playing with people from a different continent. For example, if you are in EU, people from Australia ot South America are likely to exhibit such lags because of large physical distance which creates high ping.

In my opinion the Skyline Silhouette needs only small adjustments, already one of the best handling cars in the game
straight from the dealership, a real joy to drive her 👌
I think it just need a bit more accel to make it viable in WTC800 on Sadegna at least

Last edited:
Porsche 911 Turbo (930) '81 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track -1.31

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front B
Side B
Wing A

Just to adapt the PP after update. Perfect for Le Mans or any other track. Stable and fast , i love to drive it with cockpit view. A must.

por1.jpg
por2.jpg
por3.jpg
por4.jpg

p5.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hey bud, can you give me some advice on which cars to use for the neoclassical and the hyper car parade?
For hyper car , no difficulty at all. I did with the new Porsche 918 stock with racing tires and max downforce. It's fast but need to do something to turn it more fun. Soon.
I'll not do this again but if i would , i think i'll use the Pagani Huayra '13 - 700PP - Racing hard Tires - All Around A very good car

Plymouth Superbird '70 - 550PP - Sport Hard or Medium Tires - All Around setting
0EFF2921-B3F0-4F71-B8B1-519A7D95C161.jpeg
Pontiac Firebird Trans Am '78 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - Tokyo Rain / All track
9E5C742E-CBC1-44C2-B243-660742A22ECC.jpeg

My life hurts right now, but I pulled it off! I love the sound and feel of the Superbird, like you’re in a jet taking off. The Firebird wasn’t a bad little drive and the better economy makes it somewhat practical and after the Superbird, it felt downright easy.

Last edited:
For hyper car , no difficulty at all. I did with the new Porsche 918 stock with racing tires and max downforce. It's fast but need to do something to turn it more fun. Soon.
I'll not do this again but if i would , i think i'll use the Pagani Huayra '13 - 700PP - Racing hard Tires - All Around A very good car
I tried the 700PP setup, but I was not competitive at all - quite a struggle. I retuned it up, lowered the ride hight to default, added racing soft tires, and a turbo and was now blasting past the AI without any issues. The car is very fun to drive at the higher PP using your base tune!

The trick is in the tires, 20 inches wide - wide
Even fitting the wide 20in tyres only made a slight difference but still couldn't drop below 600PP for some reason haha. Tried many different ways with it but cannot get it to work. So, I dunno what I'm doing wrong haha. But what worked for me was by using comfort hard(CH) on the fronts and comfort medium(CM) for the rears which got the PP down below 600 for some strange reason, but I had to change ALL settings totally different to yours lol. With comfort mediums(CM) front and rear it just won't drop below 600PP for me lol.

Porsche 911 Turbo (930) '81 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Wing A

A wonderfull classic car , this 911 is a easy weapon any track , it'll give you a great pleasure to drive.

View attachment 1178211View attachment 1178212

To set the gearbox .
Do your own for any track.

View attachment 1178213View attachment 1178214View attachment 1178215

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thank you for this wonderful Tune Praiano, easy win at Le Mans. With FM6 Three Laps are posssible.

Attachments

• FY69jHhXEAEmELO.jpg
    FY69jHhXEAEmELO.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 63
This car is like a punching bag, you can give it hell and it never fights back. Very quick around La Sarthe /180+ mp/h
on the Mulsanne straight on FM6, the only problem is that you need to short shift to get 3 laps. Still masterful tune
obrigado mestre :cheers:

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 94
This car is like a punching bag, you can give it hell and it never fights back. Very quick around La Sarthe /180+ mp/h
on the Mulsanne straight on FM6, the only problem is that you need to short shift to get 3 laps. Still masterful tune
obrigado mestre :cheers:
That beats the Hell out of what I just did with Jump_Ace’s and I didn’t think I did half-bad. Excellent times, I’m looking forward to sampling this one. It seems everybody is running 930’s this morning, lol.

Last edited:
Back