PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,902 comments
I don’t know how people get good times with the Z4. It handles well, but it’s so slow. I hate the sound of the exhaust too, but I wouldn’t care if I could win with it. Haha

Firstly a huge thanks to Praiano for all these years of tuning, you are a total legend!

Love how you have tamed the Stratos, it's no longer the Stratos-fear, but now the Stratosphere!

I decided to not add the aero parts as I love the it's unique look. I decided to add the wide body kit. I'm glad I did, as we finally get to have fat rear tires, just like the ones I've seen on the few Stratos' I've seen in real life. Other than that it's all Praiano, and wow I can drive and not perform unintended Ballet!

stratos.png

Nissan GT-R Nismo GTR '13 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
This car is a real tanker boat with original settings. Now it's grippy , lot of power at very high RPM , when you accelerate out a corner , don't till the RPM limit , just short shift mid RPM bar. When on a straight line , full gas.
If you need to economize some gas for a race , you can low the power restrictor and let the ECU maximum setting . This way you can raise torque and low HP. Better for short shift economy race.

gt1.jpg
gt2.jpg
gt3.jpg
gt4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

@praiano63
Thank you so much for the 458 Italia tune. It dominates the 800pp Suzuka race. Your tune Porsche RSR tune dominates the Suzuka 730pp race. I finally have the combination of cars I need to win both.

However, on a side note, I’m so frustrated! I still haven’t won either. Same deal either race, on the last lap, or second to last lap, the AI takes me out hard and I lose. To make it even more frustrating, sometimes I’ll accidentally take one out and they barely lose their stride and are still hot on my back bumper. I lose like 5 sec plus when it happens to me and I’m forked.

Those are my two remaining races that I haven’t won and I’m fixated on it.

Last edited:
Do you have any more 550 tunes in the pipeline? Especially for the tsukuba clubman plus. I cannot figure out how to build a spec to win that race. The AI just seem so fast in and out of corners and even faster on straights.

I've tried your 550 Road cars tjat i had cars to edit with but cannot win it. It's so hard.

Do you have any more 550 tunes in the pipeline? Especially for the tsukuba clubman plus. I cannot figure out how to build a spec to win that race. The AI just seem so fast in and out of corners and even faster on straights.

I've tried your 550 Road cars tjat i had cars to edit with but cannot win it. It's so hard.
For the moment , only one 4WD Nissan R32 GTR V Spec II '94 - 550PP & 600 PP - Sport tires - All around
I'll do some others for sure , i'm focused first on GR3 and fews GR4. Also 600PP MR road cars that i love the most. Question of time...... and credits !!
Hi Praiano!! Thanks again for your works!! Lancia Stratos and Testarrossa are incredible. Can you tune subaru wrx gr4 and atenza gr4??
I'll do some GR4 . after my GR3 series. One by one , few by few , we will go there .

Alfa Romeo GR3 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around (SUZUKA Gearbox)
This car is agil and active. Very high precision inputs in the wheel , no problems of oversteer under acceleration , you can smash full throttle. Combining top speed and grip at a very high level. Much more easy to drive fast (for me at least) than the original stock settings.

Love the tune overall. But I have a question. This car seems to have all the signs of a solid performer with hp/kg vs pp and being MR drive. It drives well but it still feels... slow and too safe... for the hp/kg. I opened up the LSD but it is still slower than your 458 and Viper tunes. Any way to to tweak this tune to be a little more "aggressive"?

Love the tune overall. But I have a question. This car seems to have all the signs of a solid performer with hp/kg vs pp and being MR drive. It drives well but it still feels... slow and too safe... for the hp/kg. I opened up the LSD but it is still slower than your 458 and Viper tunes. Any way to to tweak this tune to be a little more "aggressive"?
" More agressive " is not my way when i do a setting. Only when i do time attack setting.
I only do base tunes for me and for the majority of players , with my kind of relatively good skills , DR high A low A+ , wanting a fast & safe build to race a 10 laps race with a good fast pace.
A base tune is a car that anybody can start with and adapt to his own driving style , just with a few clics.

" More agressive " is not my way when i do a setting. Only when i do time attack setting.
I only do base tunes for me and for the majority of players , with my kind of relatively good skills , DR high A low A+ , wanting a fast & safe build to race a 10 laps race with a good fast pace.
A base tune is a car that anybody can start with and adapt to his own driving style , just with a few clics.
Sorry I apologize for being unclear. I wasn't asking for a more aggressive tune. I wanted to adapt your tune to be more aggressive myself but I'm not great at tuning lol. So I was more wondering if you had any tips where a tuning noob like me might start at making the car faster. I can do LSD and gearbox but curious where I would need to go with the suspension. Thank you again for your fantastic tunes.

Sorry I apologize for being unclear. I wasn't asking for a more aggressive tune. I wanted to adapt your tune to be more aggressive myself but I'm not great at tuning lol. So I was more wondering if you had any tips where a tuning noob like me might start at making the car faster. I can do LSD and gearbox but curious where I would need to go with the suspension. Thank you again for your fantastic tunes.
Hi , don't need to apologize , no problem. Myself i have serious to understand what i read due to stroke that cause me some aphasia. Most of the people here know about , so it happen to me often. My writing also is horrible because of this too.:lol:

So , to let the alfa more agressive , i was talking about it in an earlier post so i can copy and paste :

You can increase rake lowing front lower and / or the rear end higher ,
Lower frequency at the front than rear
Higher compression rear than front
LSD Lower Braking sensitivity
LSD lower initial torque
Finally you can you play with your 2 cambers.

There is a lot to do , a single move or combination (harder to set ) , but also you let the rear end more free and less uncontrolable. You have to define together with yours skills and/or driving pleasure can go. Personally , i like to build cars that i can drive hard severals laps without major problems.

Good luck.;)

Hello praiano, just wanted to thank u for what ur doing and also you helped me out tremendously in the gt7. Im new to the game but the tunes u provided made my experience playing much more enjoyable. I hope you come out with a mustang shelby 350r tune one day. I tried a lot but can’t drive it without spinning out lol

mp7
THANKS A LOT!!! :-)
that was it. now I can have the same spec. It is the Type B rear that is needed to achieve the numbers...I thought it is a visual thing only between A or B, but it it isn't.
I haven't tied this, but after spending 100k and different body kits, can't hurt to try them all. I really thought type A and B and Custom were all visual. From what I can tell A and B cost the same, but if there is a difference they should really highlight for you so you know how much downforce you are getting.

Hi , don't need to apologize , no problem. Myself i have serious to understand what i read due to stroke that cause me some aphasia. Most of the people here know about , so it happen to me often. My writing also is horrible because of this too.:lol:

So , to let the alfa more agressive , i was talking about it in an earlier post so i can copy and paste :

You can increase rake lowing front lower and / or the rear end higher ,
Lower frequency at the front than rear
Higher compression rear than front
LSD Lower Braking sensitivity
LSD lower initial torque
Finally you can you play with your 2 cambers.

There is a lot to do , a single move or combination (harder to set ) , but also you let the rear end more free and less uncontrolable. You have to define together with yours skills and/or driving pleasure can go. Personally , i like to build cars that i can drive hard severals laps without major problems.

Good luck.;)
Thank you so much. That's exactly what I was looking for. I'm gonna try to play with all those settings to see if they get it closer to where I want it to be at. And thank you again for helping us tuning noobs. I appreciate everything that you do for us so much.

The best GT car ever. This setting is much more than perfect. It was hand's god who do this setting.
I will never touch one millimeter of the suspension , balance , .................... NOTHING !! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Take it today on the ring , you'll never stop driving .
Everybody need to buy this car. It's worth it any credit spent. Believe me.

View attachment 1129507
Thanks for recommending this car. I'm easily winning World Touring Car 700 & 800 races with it. I hope you give Ferrari F12berlinetta a try. It has great handling just like AMG GT Black series.

Last edited:

Use the Alfa 8C you win for free in the menu challenge. Fits in to the 550 class but has the power to catch the lead cars.

Last edited:
For the moment , only one 4WD Nissan R32 GTR V Spec II '94 - 550PP & 600 PP - Sport tires - All around
I'll do some others for sure , i'm focused first on GR3 and fews GR4. Also 600PP MR road cars that i love the most. Question of time...... and credits !!

I'll do some GR4 . after my GR3 series. One by one , few by few , we will go there .
Ah thanks pal, problem is I had already upgraded that car before I saw your post. I need more credits to reset the car!

I will grind some more lol.

I'm currently building for the 800pp races an Audi R8 LM... but I'm finding I keep going back to the R35 Nismo GTR it's just so good. Som I'm trying to stretch a little bit more out of it.

Hey praiano. Big Fan of your work.

Would be great to get a Set up for

Nissan gtr gr.4.
Nissan 180sx type x
Nissan 300zx 89 2 seater

Donation is on the way🤘
Hi , i have only the Nissan 180sx type x and i'll buy the GR4 soon. I saw the 300zx in the used cars market but it's not there anymore. Next time. Going to check the 180sx soon.
Use the Alfa 8C you win for free in the menu challenge. Fits in to the 550 class but has the power to catch the lead cars.
I'm on the Honda NSX '02 actually , it's already perfect after first test. I'll have to check on the net if it exist a special serie somewhere version to do a more special thing .
If somebody have any idea about something , tell me about please.

Hi , i have only the Nissan 180sx type x and i'll buy the GR4 soon. I saw the 300zx in the used cars market but it's not there anymore. Next time. Going to check the 180sx soon.

I'm on the Honda NSX '02 actually , it's already perfect after first test. I'll have to check on the net if it exist a special serie somewhere version to do a more special thing .
If somebody have any idea about something , tell me about please.
Was saying to @god84 for the Tsukuba 550 I used the Alfa 8c. Has the power on the straights and corners well for a 550pp car. Plus doesn’t look bad either.

Hello pariano, thanks a lot for tunes and advices!
I love the tune of the Ferrari 308 GTB, the car feels amazing to drive!
It made me fall in love with the game again after the hate because of downtime, payouts etc.!

Looking forward to other tunes for older iconic roadcar.
And if you have the time and money i would love one for the Pagani Zonda R, this car sounds soo good!
Thanks for sharing your knowledge with the community

Nissan R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nurb '02 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around

This car can do anything you want, It's very reactive. Up to you to play with all the inputs for the car obey . When enter a corner , dose your brake printing your line with your front wheel till the apex. In this zone just before , you can downshift to reach a higher RPM if needed , the car will surprise you with an rare eagerness for a 4WD.
During apex , don't hesitate to put more angle to your wheel . There is a life after this angle now , one more good surprise.
Out of the corner , it's so easy to take an agressive line with a light power slide that you will feel like the stig.
With sport hard , you need finesse and refine yours inputs.
Under sport medium , the car is already well agressive and safe.
Soft tires , you can give everything you want , there is no limits for yours skills.
Any track , slow , fast , turny or not.... Just fun.

View attachment 1125666View attachment 1125667View attachment 1125668

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This tune is an absoute beast. Dominates wtc600. Sketchy in the rain but the power pick up makes up for that.

Awsome job

Was saying to @god84 for the Tsukuba 550 I used the Alfa 8c. Has the power on the straights and corners well for a 550pp car. Plus doesn’t look bad either.
I'll do it later , sure it's a top road car , no doubt for this , today i put the emergency cases first .:lol: Check i Nissan i'm going to post right now. A real phoenix , dominant car now after some tinkering.
Hello pariano, thanks a lot for tunes and advices!
I love the tune of the Ferrari 308 GTB, the car feels amazing to drive!
It made me fall in love with the game again after the hate because of downtime, payouts etc.!

Looking forward to other tunes for older iconic roadcar.
And if you have the time and money i would love one for the Pagani Zonda R, this car sounds soo good!
Thanks for sharing your knowledge with the community
Hi , i'll do some expensives cars later . Now i have to produce to fill my garage first . If i spend time making money , i'll not do settings i need now. Sure later in a couple of weeks. I'm going to put the zonda in my list ;)
Quick question - Doing some racing with the Audi TTS '14 - 700 PP - Racing hard tires - All around
but need keep the HP at 400. Do you recommend taking the Turbo off, removing the racing HP add ons or restricting the power? I' know "ll have to adjust the gearing..

Thanks!
Hello. I didn't test this on roads cars but it work this way on GR3 & GR4

Keep the turbo on and reduce ECU output adjustement to favor power
Keep the turbo on and reduce power restrictor adjustement to favor torque

Good luck.

Nissan 180SX Type X '96 - 500PP & 550PP - Sport hard tires - All around

Special tune for @McFlipper

This car is a dominant 550PP on HSR . Very good for top speed , huge grip , like fast curves , very high front end precision. I love both 500pp and 550pp but the 500pp is in his perfect range anywhere reaching 550PP on suzuka . For the more powerfull setting , just take care when you're on throttle out a corner. Man , what a gem . Incredible japanese marvel;

-NO Wide body

-Custom wheels : Rims "16 / width wide / Offset wide / install

-Custom parts
-Front B
-Side A
-Rear B
-Wing B

n.jpg
n1.jpg
n2.jpg
n4.jpg

Her are the parts and gearbox to install for 550PP