PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,889 comments
Thankyou for the reply. I will get tuning cheers

Hi! I noticed both the Ferrari GTO and the Lamborghini Miura went on sale. As I have probably enough credits for only one of them, which are you most likely to tune, if you are? I don't want to buy the wrong one! XD

On the last couple of days I've been working on a simple webpage to display tunes, filter them, save favorites, etc. It's only work in progress, but if you are interested I can show it to you and, if you find it useful, we can improve it with the suggestions of everyone! I don't know if you have been already working on it, but as it's meant for mobiles too, I thought it could serve as a replacement for your previous app.

@praiano63 thank you so much for all of these tunes, I've used quite a few and they have made massive improvements to the cars, mostly McLaren 650s Gr3/4, Porsche RSR and GT3, Supra and a few others. The Porsche GT3 was pretty tough to drive stock in the Porsche cup menu but after the tune even my wife could easily get first around the Nurburgring in the rain.

Is there a justgiving page?

Hi praiano can you tune toyota sprinter trueno 1600gt apex AE86 pleasee 😇 its one of my favorite cars 🙈
I've bought it this morning when i saw it was at the used garage. 😮‍💨😮‍💨
Hi! I noticed both the Ferrari GTO and the Lamborghini Miura went on sale. As I have probably enough credits for only one of them, which are you most likely to tune, if you are? I don't want to buy the wrong one! XD

On the last couple of days I've been working on a simple webpage to display tunes, filter them, save favorites, etc. It's only work in progress, but if you are interested I can show it to you and, if you find it useful, we can improve it with the suggestions of everyone! I don't know if you have been already working on it, but as it's meant for mobiles too, I thought it could serve as a replacement for your previous app.
For this early stage of the game , i can't buy +1 or +2 millions credits cars. It need to much time . Almost 200 laps on SPA or Daytona to buy a single car like the GTO ?? Not now. I'll do this later when my garage will have enough cars for all the GT Players that asking a special car to drive , right now , it must be mainly cheap cars. My limit for the moment is about 500.000 credits for each car , maximum.
For the APP garage , i did this for GT5 & 6 but the guy who was building this APP was taking 50%.... Myself i don't know anything about how to build this thing. So i prefer to stay here in :gtplanet: . I'm happy with my garage. Here i can have a lot of feedback for my friends , this is the most important for me in my opinion.
It's a lot of time spent on each car here , most of time at night , at my age we don't sleep so much anyway , GT turn insomnia to a great pleasure . Thanks GT7 good by Netflix. :):);)
@praiano63 thank you so much for all of these tunes, I've used quite a few and they have made massive improvements to the cars, mostly McLaren 650s Gr3/4, Porsche RSR and GT3, Supra and a few others. The Porsche GT3 was pretty tough to drive stock in the Porsche cup menu but after the tune even my wife could easily get first around the Nurburgring in the rain.

Is there a justgiving page?
Hahaha , happy for your wife to have fun playing GT because of me. ...😅
I know a lot of womens in the racing "Wall of fame" that i admire so much:
Michelle Mouton at the time of the terrific Group B rally cars
The amazing Sabine Schmitz who left us too soon...... and so much unknow others.
Sometime cars in GT have a perfect build or just good build , others are poors or pure garbage. About 10% top , 50% good , 30% poor , 20% just garbage. I just try to raise this % . This is what i love to do in this game.

(justgiving page?) Only here in my first post of my garage where you can fiand a paypall button. ;)👍 Thanks a lot for your help. Have a good drive.

PRT-SS-BANNER-1.jpg

I need your help for me to buy a PS5 please.
Anybody who could contribute with any amount , here above a donation button for my paypall account.

Thanks you a lot to every fellow GT7 players who like my settings.

View attachment 1125591

Road cars
500PP
Lancia Stratos '73 - 500PP & 550PP - Sport hard tires - All around
550PP
BMW M3 SPORT Evolution '89 - Sport tires - All around
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 - Sport soft tires - All around
Ferrari 308 GTB '75 -550PP to 700 PP - Sport and Racing tires - All around
Ferrari Testarossa '91 - 550 PP - Sport Hard tires - All around tracks
Honda NSX Type R '92 - 550PP - Sport tires - All around
Honda S2000 '99 - 550 PP - Sport hard tires - All around "BUG ON FIRE"
Nissan R32 GTR V Spec II '94 - 550PP & 600 PP - Sport tires - All around
600PP
Maserati Gran Turismo '08 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around
Mitsubishi Evolutioon VI GSR T.M '99 - 600 PP - Sport soft tires - All around
Nissan R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nurb '02 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around
Porsche 911 (930) Turbo '81- 650 PP - Sport or Racing tires - All around
Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 650 PP - Sport soft tires - All around -(Porsche Cup)
Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around
700PP
Audi TTS '14 - 700 PP - Racing hard tires - All around
Ford GT '06 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around
Porsche GT3 RS (991) '16 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around
800PP
Ferrari F8 Tributo '19 - 750 PP - Racing tires - All around
GROUP 4 Cars
Alfa Romeo 4C GR4- 630 PP - Racing tires - All around
Ferrari 458 Italia GR4- 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - HSR
Ferrari 458 Italia GR4 - BOP SETTING - Racing tires - SPA
Genesis G70 GR4- 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - Nurburgring GP Seasonal - SPA Gearbox
McLaren 650S GR4 - 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (Stock Gearbox)
Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16 GR4- 630 PP - Racing tires - All around
Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16 GR4- 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - Nurburgring GP Seasonal
Toyota Supra GR Race Car '19 GR4- 630 PP - Racing tires - All around
GROUP 3 Cars
Alfa Romeo GR3 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around (SUZUKA Gearbox)
Audi R8 LMS EVO '19 - 740 PP - Racing tires - All around
BMW M6 GT3 endurance model '16 - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - SPA
BMW M6 GT3 endurance model '16 - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - SUZUKA
BMW Z4 GT3 '11 - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
Chevrolet Corvette C7 GR3 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around
Dodge Viper SRT GT3 R '15 - 730 PP or MAXED - Racing hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around
Honda NSX GR3 - 730 PP - Racing tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
McLaren 650S GT3 S - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
Porsche 911 RSR (991) '17 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - SUZUKA
Mazda RX-VisionGT3 Concept Stealth Model 740 PP - Racing tires - All around
Toyota Supra GT500 '97 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around.

Any Rally Tunes?

Any Rally Tunes?
Sorry no Rally Tunes. I don't drive dirt in GT since GT3 at Pike peak . No Drift and no drag too .:lol: Just a lot of the rest. 😂😂
Love your work! Any chance of jaguar f type gr3 and aston martin dbr9 gt1 set up?

Dbr and beetle gr3 waiting ur tune.master..
Yes , GR3 and GR4 , later GR2 and GR1 , are my priorities.

Hi Praiano!!! Thanks for your setups!!! Can you tune Porsche carrera gt 04??
I would love to do this ... but my credits are too short kike i've said in the post up here.
For this early stage of the game , i can't buy +1 or +2 millions credits cars. It need to much time . Almost 200 laps on SPA or Daytona to buy a single car like the GTO ?? Not now. I'll do this later when my garage will have enough cars for all the GT Players that asking a special car to drive , right now , it must be mainly cheap cars. My limit for the moment is about 500.000 credits for each car , maximum.

I've found a way to cure the rear end bug for a lot of cars in the game.
Like the Ford Mustang Boss 429 1969 , De Tomaso Mangusta 1969 .......
I did a tune for the Mustang '69 and it drive like a dream. Still a gearbox big bug but no main problem is resolved.
I stay revolted when i can't a such a wonderfull car because of a very bad trashed build.

@praiano63

I finally beat the GR.3 race at Autodrome Lago Magiore.

I had a few things wrong with your 911 RSR tune and I fixed it exactly how you had it and I knocked off 2-3 sec/lap on any of my other best times with other cars. The RSR is a beast on that track.

Now if I can finally beat Suzuka I’ll be set. I’m about to try the RSR next. It’s the only track I can’t win all the races. I have two left the GT.3 and the 800pp.

Thank you again!

Last edited:
hello praiano63, firstly i want to say thank you for all the tunes and knowledge you've shared over so many years, it has helped me greatly.

I was wondering if you'd consider making a tune for the Trial Mountain Cup. This is a very good credit farm right now because the championship is two 2-lap races for a total of 80,000 - 100,000 credits depending on clean race bonus. There is no tire or PP restrictions, the only requirement is to use a U.S Road Car.

Would you recommend trying to push the Ford GT '06 tune of yours closer to 800pp, or would you instead go for the Ford GT '17, or even the Corvette C7 '14?

Thank you again for all your help!

Last edited:
Awesome thank you for the mustang fix! I was messing with this car on the weekend and never thought of trying the other transmission. Going to definately try this! 🤟

hello praiano63, firstly i want to say thank you for all the tunes and knowledge you've shared over so many years, it has helped me greatly.

I was wondering if you'd consider making a tune for the Trial Mountain Cup. This is a very good credit farm right now because the championship is two 2-lap races for a total of 80,000 - 100,000 credits depending on clean race bonus. There is no tire or PP restrictions, the only requirement is to use a U.S Road Car.

Would you recommend trying to push the Ford GT '06 tune of yours closer to 800pp, or would you instead go for the Ford GT '17, or even the Corvette C7 '14?

Nice. With ps4 loading time , ford 06 , lap clean 1.56 no rush..
100.000 cr for 11 minutes
Thanks.

If he doesn’t respond, my GR.B WRX rally car wins it easily. Literally about a minute ahead on the ten lap race. All you have to do is buy the medium RPM turbo, lower the suspension down to 10mm above the lowest setting and turn the sway bars to max and put on a set of hard racing tires and it’s a beast. It wants to slide around, but it’s so easy to control and I stuck at drifting. Badly.

If he doesn’t respond, my GR.B WRX rally car wins it easily.
hmm, i think we may be talking about different events here?

im talking about the Trial Mountain Championship, which should be the 4th championship option at the bottom of the race events page. I don't think a Gr.B WRX should be allowed to enter the particular championship im talking about, as it is restricted to only U.S. based road cars.

what ive been using so far is Praiano's Ford GT '06 700pp tune, but with Racing Soft tires, a high RPM super charger, and no power restrictions. puts me at 793hp and 776.30pp. ive got my lap times down to around 1m55s - 2m00s which isnt bad but just curious if a better tune could drop those times in a significant manner.

praiano's 700pp tune feels great, but when i add the supercharger the car feels much more wild, even with Racing Soft tires. i was hoping that master praiano could maybe suggest some adjustments to tame the beast, and help push lap times even lower to make the credit farm more efficient.

The best GT car ever. This setting is much more than perfect. It was hand's god who do this setting.
I will never touch one millimeter of the suspension , balance , .................... NOTHING !! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Take it today on the ring , you'll never stop driving .
Everybody need to buy this car. It's worth it any credit spent. Believe me.

View attachment 1129507
This is the most agile, yet forgiving car in GT7...indeed a benchmark.

PRT-SS-BANNER-1.jpg

I need your help for me to buy a PS5 please.
Anybody who could contribute with any amount , here above a donation button for my paypall account.

Thanks you a lot to every fellow GT7 players who like my settings.

View attachment 1125591

Road cars
500PP
550PP
BMW M3 SPORT Evolution '89 - Sport tires - All around
Ferrari Testarossa '91 - 550 PP - Sport Hard tires - All around tracks
Honda NSX Type R '92 - 550PP - Sport tires - All around
Honda S2000 '99 - 550 PP - Sport hard tires - All around "BUG ON FIRE"
600PP
Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 600 PP - SH front // SM rear - All around
Maserati Gran Turismo '08 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around
Mitsubishi Evolutioon VI GSR T.M '99 - 600 PP - Sport soft tires - All around
Nissan R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nurb '02 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around
Porsche 911 (930) Turbo '81- 650 PP - Sport or Racing tires - All around
Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 650 PP - Sport soft tires - All around -(Porsche Cup)
Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around
700PP
Audi TTS '14 - 700 PP - Racing hard tires - All around
Ford GT '06 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around
Porsche GT3 RS (991) '16 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around
800PP
Ferrari F8 Tributo '19 - 750 PP - Racing tires - All around
GROUP 4 Cars
Alfa Romeo 4C GR4- 630 PP - Racing tires - All around
Ferrari 458 Italia GR4- 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - HSR
Ferrari 458 Italia GR4 - BOP SETTING - Racing tires - SPA
Genesis G70 GR4- 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - Nurburgring GP Seasonal - SPA Gearbox
McLaren 650S GR4 - 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (Stock Gearbox)
Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16 GR4- 630 PP - Racing tires - All around
Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16 GR4- 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - Nurburgring GP Seasonal
Toyota Supra GR Race Car '19 GR4- 630 PP - Racing tires - All around
GROUP 3 Cars
Alfa Romeo GR3 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around (SUZUKA Gearbox)
Audi R8 LMS EVO '19 - 740 PP - Racing tires - All around
BMW M6 GT3 endurance model '16 - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - SPA
BMW M6 GT3 endurance model '16 - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - SUZUKA
BMW Z4 GT3 '11 - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
Chevrolet Corvette C7 GR3 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around
Dodge Viper SRT GT3 R '15 - 730 PP or MAXED - Racing hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around
Honda NSX GR3 - 730 PP - Racing tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
McLaren 650S GT3 S - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
Porsche 911 RSR (991) '17 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - SUZUKA
Mazda RX-VisionGT3 Concept Stealth Model 740 PP - Racing tires - All around
Toyota Supra GT500 '97 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around.

hmm, i think we may be talking about different events here?

im talking about the Trial Mountain Championship, which should be the 4th championship option at the bottom of the race events page. I don't think a Gr.B WRX should be allowed to enter the particular championship im talking about, as it is restricted to only U.S. based road cars.

what ive been using so far is Praiano's Ford GT '06 700pp tune, but with Racing Soft tires, a high RPM super charger, and no power restrictions. puts me at 793hp and 776.30pp. ive got my lap times down to around 1m55s - 2m00s which isnt bad but just curious if a better tune could drop those times in a significant manner.

praiano's 700pp tune feels great, but when i add the supercharger the car feels much more wild, even with Racing Soft tires. i was hoping that master praiano could maybe suggest some adjustments to tame the beast, and help push lap times even lower to make the credit farm more efficient.
My bad. I’m talking about this one.
E3240F41-6008-44C0-B9B9-9B91CB55BFD2.jpeg
E3240F41-6008-44C0-B9B9-9B91CB55BFD2.jpeg

Lamborghini Huracan GT3 '15 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All Track - 1.31
Same pace as Audi R8 EVO , a bit less fast but a few more grip. Safe car but need few more precision in yours inputs to be very fast . It's a pilot car.
l1.jpg
l2.jpg
l3.jpg
l4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Master.Which one is fastest on suzuka gr3 and gr4 class.
For both , all my cars are in the same second in GR3 Suzuka. Around 2:02 at racing pace , with gas and racing hard tires. All the rest is a question of choice and preference about special behaviors. For me , my preference are BMW M3 and Alfa. The most important is you to feel comfortable thinking about a long race. Pace is important. For unique lap time attack , it can be another choice perhaps. Or not.;)

For both , all my cars are in the same second in GR3 Suzuka. Around 2:02 at racing pace , with gas and racing hard tires. All the rest is a question of choice and preference about special behaviors. For me , my preference are BMW M3 and Alfa. The most important is you to feel comfortable thinking about a long race. Pace is important. For unique lap time attack , it can be another choice perhaps. Or not.;)
You mean the Z3? I have only seen M6 and Z3 BMW GR.3 tunes

Back