PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,900 comments
Awesome, I just found your setup thread and it really makes me smile. I have been testing a lot of your setups in GT5 and 6 - thats real nostalgia. I always liked your approach to the settings a lot, greetings and best wishes 🙂

By the way, been playing around with the FD RX7 yesterday - feels like it has a lot of potential. Just in case you like to test it yourself. 😉

Last edited:
I've tested it the way it come from the dealer shop. No parts at all. It's a very good car.
Sounds good! I hope that means your going to tune it 🤟. I'm going to put mine back to stock and figure out where I went wrong.
I just used your audi tt tune. That thing is nutty. I just did nurb and was shocked how good I ran that track. That thing fliessss and handles unlike any car I've used, super fun and responsive, does whatever you tell it to do. Amazing car

My mates and I exclusively run Trial Mountain on 650 PP. I'm getting about 2:00 even with a G70 and a Lancer Evo. Anybody have a good car/tune for that map and that PP range? I've tried the posted 650 Porsche 911 and am getting about 2:05 with it so I'm looking for something else anybody might have.. My best time is still off the pace online.

Lancia Stratos '73 - 500PP y 550PP - Neumáticos duros deportivos - All around
El coche de carretera que más amo, desde que era niño y veía al campeón mundial de Rally "Bernard Darniche" ganar todo con el Stratos.
Parecía un animal, un tiburón, una espada... El problema en este juego de casi cualquier juego de GT, este coche no se podía conducir.
Ahora es !!! Nordschleife , SPA , Suzuka ...... cualquier lugar. Simplemente no me gusta Tsukuba en medio de agresivos 4WD.
500PP es el punto dulce natural. 550PP todavía está bien, pero no hay frenado tardío, verifique su línea, equilibrio y aceleración.

-NO cuerpo ancho

-Ruedas personalizadas: ancho de llantas ancho / ancho compensado / instalación

-Piezas personalizadas
-Frente B
-Ala B personalizada

View attachment 1129980View attachment 1129981View attachment 1129982View attachment 1129983
Ellas son las piezas a instalar para 550PP
[ADJUNTAR=completo]1129984[/ADJUNTAR]​
mi propia librea ;):gtplanet::gtpflag::salud:
[ADJUNTAR=completo]1129985[/ADJUNTAR]

>((((°>°°°°°°
Disfruta de tu viaje.
Le estoy muy agradecido señor Praiano, lo sigo desde hace un tiempo, su tuning es genial, disfruté mucho manejando su Lancia Stratos antes, pronto probaré este, le digo guiándome con su canción GTS, afine el Lancia en este GT7 y me gustó como quedó , pero se
Lancia Stratos '73 - 500PP y 550PP - Neumáticos duros deportivos - All around
El coche de carretera que más amo, desde que era niño y veía al campeón mundial de Rally "Bernard Darniche" ganar todo con el Stratos.
Parecía un animal, un tiburón, una espada... El problema en este juego de casi cualquier juego de GT, este coche no se podía conducir.
Ahora es !!! Nordschleife , SPA , Suzuka ...... cualquier lugar. Simplemente no me gusta Tsukuba en medio de agresivos 4WD.
500PP es el punto dulce natural. 550PP todavía está bien, pero no hay frenado tardío, verifique su línea, equilibrio y aceleración.

-NO cuerpo ancho

-Ruedas personalizadas: ancho de llantas ancho / ancho compensado / instalación

-Piezas personalizadas
-Frente B
-Ala B personalizada

mi propia librea;):gtplanet::gtpflag::salud:
View attachment 1129985

>((((°>°°°°°°
Disfruta de tu viaje.
Le estoy muy agradecido señor Praiano, lo sigo desde hace un tiempo, su tuning es genial, disfruté mucho manejando su Lancia Stratos antes, pronto probaré este, le digo guiándome con su canción GTS, afine el Lancia en este GT7 y me gustó como quedó, pero seguro que volaré ahora

My mates and I exclusively run Trial Mountain on 650 PP. I'm getting about 2:00 even with a G70 and a Lancer Evo. Anybody have a good car/tune for that map and that PP range? I've tried the posted 650 Porsche 911 and am getting about 2:05 with it so I'm looking for something else anybody might have.. My best time is still off the pace online.
Hello. Did test the Audi TTS '14 - 700 PP - Racing hard tires - All around ?? it fit racing tires too. It's a beast and with a huge grip and perfect balance. For the moment this is what i have.

Ferrari Testarossa '91 - 600 PP - Sport Medium tires - All Tracks - 1.35

Remembering when i went in the '90th in Miami , .Miami Vice was the top serial at the TV , i'd rent an old Chevy Impala to check the city of the legendery Sony Crocket and his Testarossa . Good time. :lol:.

Rear wing Custom

This car race Tokyo Rain event with Sport Hard tires too.
This one is a grip setting for Nordschleife or more turny track.

f1.jpeg
f2.jpeg
f3.jpeg
f4.jpeg

Miami_Vice_Car1.jpg
1.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Attachments

• f1.jpg
    f1.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 192
  • f2.jpg
    f2.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 155
  • f3.jpg
    f3.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 151
  • f4.jpg
    f4.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Dodge Viper SRT GT3 R '15 - 730 PP or MAXED - Racing hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
Stock setting is slow , poor top speed , lazy front , huge uncontrolable torque (for me) , now i think it's ok any track with this setup . Gearbox setted for SPA , but i use anywhere till top speed is ok. Very safe , fast , good grip overall , throttle is easy , can go full gas early ( If you a more wild rear end , increase accel LSD from 10 , set it up to your need.)
Can be used maxed tune full power , i win WTC800 suzuka easy with it.

*In this picture , those are the Maxed full power specs.
The Viper topping out around 172-173 is what seems to be hurting me. Can’t seem to get anymore top speed out of it.

The Viper topping out around 172-173 is what seems to be hurting me. Can’t seem to get anymore top speed out of it.
As writen on the tune sheet , the gearbox is for SPA. There you don't need more speed than this , there is still some RPM for stream.

Last edited:
If that’s the one with the first race is in the rain, I did it with a WRX. I’ll post pics in a few min.
@H0N3YoM0N5T3R no tuning done with suspension, it handles great. You can run the rain tires for all races if you want.

Attachments

• 1F015F7E-18FA-4382-81B8-64BE6091D202.jpeg
    1F015F7E-18FA-4382-81B8-64BE6091D202.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 13DE81D8-3E1C-4865-B447-8DBF37551593.jpeg
    13DE81D8-3E1C-4865-B447-8DBF37551593.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 81
Loveing the tunes

Could any one recomend a car and tune for the wtc600

Cheers in advance
Hello.
It must be a lot of cars to do easily this events , but from the few i have in my garage , i can see
4WD
Mitsubishi Evolutioon VI GSR T.M '99 - 600 PP - Sport soft tires - All around
Nissan R32 GTR V Spec II '94 - 550PP & 600 PP - Sport tires - All around
Nissan R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nurb '02 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around

RR
Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 650 PP - Sport soft tires - All around -(Porsche Cup) (Detuned)

MR
Ferrari 308 GTB '75 -550PP to 700 PP - Sport and Racing tires - All around

FR
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 - Sport soft tires - All around

4WD are dominant and safer than the other but for me , for the pleasure Porsche 911 '09 is that give the best driving feeling.

Hello all!
In GT SPORT I had made tunes for some of my cars. I want to transfer the tunes in GT7, but the bound and rebound settings don't much at all.
For example, the Integra 98, in GT SPORT I have bound 62 + 63 and rebound 93 + 93
In GT7, the max amount is bound 40 and rebound 50.
What can I do?

Hello all!
In GT SPORT I had made tunes for some of my cars. I want to transfer the tunes in GT7, but the bound and rebound settings don't much at all.
For example, the Integra 98, in GT SPORT I have bound 62 + 63 and rebound 93 + 93
What can I do?
Maybe its possible to just calculate the value? Look at what is minimum and maximum in GTS and where your setting is. Percentage wise, you know? And then transfer this to 7 in the same way. Not sure if that works, but you could try.

Anything for the NSX 17’ yet? Been having a hard time taming this beast from spinning out.
I've tested it alredy , it's a lost of time. There is a problem with 4WD that you can't set torque distribution. This thing have his own will. I've try to shut it out putting down the front LSD to mini , it was better for balance with normals sanes inputs , but the car wasn't performant at 600PP anyhow. So for me it will take some dust for a long time .

Daytona 730 and 800

If anyone is still struggling to win these, the Renault R.S.01 GT3 is killing it for me. It’s glued to the road and fast! Just finished the 800 with more than a 30 second lead. Settings are below.

DISCLAIMER: I have no idea what I’m doing with the tuning, until we get the master tune from @praiano63, this is the best I could come up with!

800pp
81D7AC5E-6613-4BD1-8F44-AC9C3CD0921C.png
BFF19A33-E196-4D12-9065-992ABE741D76.png
93F08281-8A5E-4D83-A5C6-B84BE22E738E.png

730pp
B109AB6C-01F6-4AD4-8D58-BB61D3589337.jpeg
D72FFB2F-819B-4F9C-8900-ED79939F22BF.jpeg
93DA785F-515C-493F-8711-7B2834C3BC7B.jpeg

Ferrari Testarossa '91 - 550 PP - Sport Hard tires - All around tracks

Remembering when i went in the '90th in Miami , .Miami Vice was the top serial at the TV , i'd rent an old Chevy Impala to check the city of the legendery Sony Crocket and his Testarossa . Good time. :lol:.

View attachment 1130203View attachment 1130205
RIMS OFFSET WIDE
View attachment 1130206View attachment 1130207View attachment 1130208

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thanks for the build. Pretty solid like all of your others. This car feels a little hard to turn. What could I try to adjust?

Hi Praiano can you recommend anyone that tunes the american muscle cars like the challenger,shelby gt350 and firebird etc as i know you don`t seem to be a fan of these and rarely bother tuning them ...thanks

Alfa Romeo GR3 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around (SUZUKA Gearbox)
This car is agil and active. Very high precision inputs in the wheel , no problems of oversteer under acceleration , you can smash full throttle. Combining top speed and grip at a very high level. Much more easy to drive fast (for me at least) than the original stock settings.

a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg
a4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Hello all!
What can I do?
In my opinion , too much difference between 2 game's physics for this transfer. I wish you luck.
Hi Praiano!! Can you put the gearbox for Ford GT 06 in Spa??
Easy.
Set 1st gear for right 1st hairpin out corner.
Set for the last 6th gear for max speed end of straight with some margin for draft.
Spread intermediary gears between both first and last gear , trying to not need to shift just before a crucial turn like turn 9 and double left 10.
A piece of cake , good luck.
plan-spa-francorchamps.jpg

Hi Praiano can you recommend anyone that tunes the american muscle cars like the challenger,shelby gt350 and firebird etc as i know you don`t seem to be a fan of these and rarely bother tuning them ...thanks
I love the shelby and mustang generally. Shelby was to expensive when i saw it at the used cars market. I've tried to fix the Mustang Boss 429 1969 but the game is broken , bug at the rear end , incurable lost of grip .
But i will ! perhaps matching the performant of 4 or 5 cars to race daytona.... I didn't like to drive daytona 2 weeks ago , but after spending many hours running after easy credits , i love it now. Let's see. Need time to earn the credits .

Last edited:
Thanks for the build. Pretty solid like all of your others. This car feels a little hard to turn. What could I try to adjust?
You can increase rake lowing front to 90 and rear to 100 ,
Lower frequency at the front than rear
Higher compression rear than front
LSD Lower Braking sensitivity
LSD lower initial torque
Put ballast to zero or even more to the rear......

There is a lot to do , a single move or combination (harder to set ) , but also you let the rear end more free and less uncontrolable. You have to define together with yours skills and/or driving pleasure can go. Personally , i like to build cars that i can drive hard severals laps without major problems.

Good luck.;)

it was a toss up which yank i got 😬 111 cars so far all got with racing, so ill get it soon hopefully if no cars come up in used car dealer. after trying all my other gr3 cars and only getting 2nd once out of 1600 mile 😬 i think this AI system is there to make it more difficult, they shunt you, barge past on corners not bothered if they hit you etc, you leave them in dust and next min they tapping on your side window 😂
I couldn’t win till I removed nitrous from my cars. The AI definitely steps it up big time if you have nitrous. I figured what the hell since it doesn’t change your PP

Back