PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,835 comments
Re Amemiya FD3S RX-7 - Maxed 700PP - Racing Soft tires - All Track - 1.39

Rims width wide
Wing custom

It's very hard to find a sweet spot for this car . PP downforce bugs are not helping at all.
I've found a very narrow setting window finally , the car is very fast on turny track , need precision on the wheel . The reward is great .
You can race it against Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo - 700PP - Racing Medium tires - All Track - 1.31 , it's a similar kind of driving and performance. A real pleasure.

r1.jpeg
r2.jpeg
r3.jpeg
r4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Oh, I was referring to the BRZ tune for the 730pp, I can’t seem to get it there, I’m stuck at 757pp maybe I did something wrong?
The cars before 1.23 update in Blue still need a new setting.
All the updated cars tuned with the same physics and same Performance points system , 1.23 -1.24 - 1.25 - 1.26 - 1.27 are in red

Oh, I was referring to the BRZ tune for the 730pp, I can’t seem to get it there, I’m stuck at 757pp maybe I did something wrong?
That is an old tune. Updates to the game have changed how the PP is calculated since that tune was made.
I don't remember what I had to modify to get to 730pp.

The cars before 1.23 update in Blue still need a new setting.
All the updated cars tuned with the same physics and same Performance points system , 1.23 -1.24 - 1.25 - 1.26 - 1.27 are in red
Thank you as others have said, I sure appreciate all the work you have done here it’s awesome!!
I’m not great at understanding how to tune, not totally off by I need to learn a lot obviously 🍻

Any setups yet for next weeks dailiy C?
Suzuka / Silvia Race - Tuning allowed - <600 PP, <350 PS, >1000Kg - 7 Laps / Any Sport Tyre / 1x/1x -
Cars allowed
Q's (S13) '88
K's Dia Selection (S13) '90
K's Type S (S14) '94
180SX Type X '96
K's Aero (S14) '96
Sileighty '98
spec-R Aero (S15) '02

Peugeot VGT Gr3 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All track / SPA - 1.27

Very fast , same path as BMW Z4 on SPA , very good any track .

View attachment 1226730View attachment 1226731View attachment 1226732View attachment 1226733

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Laurent, you are fantastic!! Truly a good soul. Many thanks to you for assisting me. I will load it up here in a few hours and be as happy as I am when I have used every other tune you have posted. Thanks again my friend.

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All tracks - SWAP - 1.27

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear B - Wing Custom
Engine Swap : R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)
This is a new version for this car with rear diffuser , The performance are the same as the "No diffuser" at the end , but the superior grip turn the car more fun , with a great precision at the wheel. It's not a top top car 700PP on the Nordschleife , excelent on SPA or any technical turny track.
You can use the car on Sardenia 800PP with max front downforce and Racing medium tires.
The main interest is at le Mans event. You can do 4 laps FM1 with the engine of 787B. Easy to lap under to 4 minutes.

View attachment 1224145View attachment 1224146View attachment 1224147View attachment 1224148

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

I find this swapped RX7 to be a total joy to drive! Probably the most perfectly balanced car so far. Thank you, Praiano.
If I remember correctly, the pre 1.23 version of this engine swapped car had to leave a loooooong time to brake before any corner, but that doesn't seem to be an issue anymore?!? How did you achieve this improvement?

C7 ZR1 - wow. Again, thanks so much for doing it. Back to my old love for this beast. Love love love steering the car with a squeeze of the toes on the throttle and sending the back out. So cool and addictive.

Testarossa - fun as hell. Can't wait to get back behind the wheel for another spin!

I find this swapped RX7 to be a total joy to drive! Probably the most perfectly balanced car so far. Thank you, Praiano.
If I remember correctly, the pre 1.23 version of this engine swapped car had to leave a loooooong time to brake before any corner, but that doesn't seem to be an issue anymore?!? How did you achieve this improvement?

C7 ZR1 - wow. Again, thanks so much for doing it. Back to my old love for this beast. Love love love steering the car with a squeeze of the toes on the throttle and sending the back out. So cool and addictive.

Testarossa - fun as hell. Can't wait to get back behind the wheel for another spin!
There is no different braking distance. Perhaps the rear diffuser version have a few better braking performance due to better grip , i've never tested it but if yes , it's a very small difffference. Only Racing brakes and pads are giving a lot better braking performance. Around 1/4 more distance to slow the car.

Suzuki Cappuccini '91 - Maxed 548PP - Intermediary / Racing Hard tires - Tokyo Rain Event - SWAP
Engine SWAP 13B-REW-RX-7 (Mazda RX-7 FD)

Wide Body

Rims 13" Up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing Custom

A real Bomb but i set it to be easy and friendly. Others radicals pilots can low the front and / or add some front downforce. Up to you. It's ok like this for me.
Start with 5 laps with intermediary and 7 laps with racing hard. You can lap under 2:00 minutes.

View attachment 1199122View attachment 1199123

1- Set the final gear to max 6.500
2-Set auto speed at the minimum 800kmh
3- Set final gear to minimum 3.500
4-Set each individual gear ratio . This is the difficult part.
The 1st gear is already ok. You need to play with the others gears since you meet the range you need.When you shut one gear , mess with the next and come back to the precedent gear , the ratio range will change. I know , it's a crazy method but this is the only way (Thanks PD) :lol: :cheers:
Done.

View attachment 1199124View attachment 1199125

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
This is a marvelious tuning. I easily won 2 Human Comedy Missions with the same car: Kyoto with SH tyres and Deep Forest with RH. Thanks a lot maestro!

Nissan Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero (S15) '02 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Nordschleife

Wide Car
Rims 16" (Up to you)
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear B
Wing B

Number 1 position 600PP at Nordschleife with 7:22 in my hands.
Extremely stable and safe , excelent grip and balance. No surprise , anybody can push the car very hard till the finish line.

View attachment 1159404View attachment 1159405

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 2.759 for fast track increase speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1159406View attachment 1159407View attachment 1159408

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Nissan Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero (S15) '02 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Nordschleife

Wide Car
Rims 16" (Up to you)
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear B
Wing B

Number 1 position 600PP at Nordschleife with 7:22 in my hands.
Extremely stable and safe , excelent grip and balance. No surprise , anybody can push the car very hard till the finish line.

View attachment 1159404View attachment 1159405

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 2.759 for fast track increase speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1159406View attachment 1159407View attachment 1159408

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Do u think this cars been nerfed.
Using it for daily race c with ur settings but can only get 281bhp where as yours is 323 or am i missing something?

Do u think this cars been nerfed.
Using it for daily race c with ur settings but can only get 281bhp where as yours is 323 or am i missing something?
I didn't check this car yet. I'm on Sileighty actually , a very good car with good potential. I just don't know how the Pos 1 can be so fast . Same max HP mini weight ....

Nissan Sileighty '98 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Race C Suzuka - 1.27

EDIT: Tune Version 2
Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing Custom

I use the fully custom racing gearbox now. It's a lot faster after some test , you have to take out the sport brakes and pads , but it compense for sure. I take out 0.700 of my time yesterday with still some mistakes , a better driver can low to pos 1 i think.
This is the new tune number 2 .
I have a 2:10.547 for the moment.

n1.jpg
n2.jpg
n3.jpg
n4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Attachments

• si4.jpg
    si4.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 22
  • si2.jpg
    si2.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 26
  • si1.jpg
    si1.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 23
  • si3.jpg
    si3.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
@praiano63

Thx for this tune 🥰

I’am little lost my results are 607.77 PP
checked it twice only thing could be Width wide and offset wide …no idea 💡where and how I change that.

I just found it belongs to wheel setting 🙃😊

Last edited:
This is a marvelious tuning. I easily won 2 Human Comedy Missions with the same car: Kyoto with SH tyres and Deep Forest with RH. Thanks a lot maestro!
Following your comment, I have tried the Capuccino in these two races. I can't be more surprised. In both I won. He had left the Human Comedy as impossible. Many thanks to you and of course to Praiano.

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide

I use the fully custom racing gearbox now. It's a lot faster after some test , you have to take out the sport brakes and pads , but it compense for sure. I take out 0.700 of my time yesterday with still some mistakes , a better driver can low to pos 1 i think.

View attachment 1227303View attachment 1227304View attachment 1227305View attachment 1227306

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
New tune , faster car. Less brake.

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide

View attachment 1227303View attachment 1227304View attachment 1227305View attachment 1227306

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
2nd build worth about a second to my reckoning. I'm still a second off you though!

Back