PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,937 comments

De Tomaso Pantera '71 - 600PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo rain - SWAP - 1.32
SWAP ENGINE Coyote 5.0 Mustang
For any other grip circuit , you can use Medium tires. Just set the PP using limiter and/or taking out some parts.
d61.jpg

SF23 Super Formula / Honda '23 - 947 PP - Racing Soft Tires - Fuji - 1.32

New update after some races testing best options. Final 2d at 3 seconds with some mistakes. To do 8 laps after first pit , 7/8 , a lighter car help to save some rubber . Use Brake balance +5 and never late brake 1st turn and before chicane. It pay better and save a lot of tires.
I use TC1. Up to you. Tomorrow i'll win this Fuji race. Very good race indeed.

EDIT: ANTI LAG SYSTEM STRONG ON

f1.jpg
f2.jpg
f3.jpg
f4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Last edited:
SF23 FUJI: New update after some races testing best options. Final 2d at 3 seconds with some mistakes. To do 8 laps after first pit , 7/8 , a lighter car help to save some rubber . Use Brake balance +5 and never late brake 1st turn and before chicane. It pay better and save a lot of tires.

Last edited:
Jaguar XJ220 '92 - 700 PP - Racing HardTires - All Track - 1.32

Rims up to you / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part B
Side A
Rear Wing : B

Mercedes AMG GT3 '20 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - SPA - 1.32

Tuned for SPA , same time as the top GR3 cars , Audi Evo , Lambo...

View attachment 1251619View attachment 1251620View attachment 1251621View attachment 1251622

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Both are excellent. Even maxed out. Thanks.

New update after some races testing best options. Final 2d at 3 seconds with some mistakes. To do 8 laps after first pit , 7/8 , a lighter car help to save some rubber . Use Brake balance +5 and never late brake 1st turn and before chicane. It pay better and save a lot of tires.

View attachment 1251827View attachment 1251828View attachment 1251829View attachment 1251830

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thanks - can I ask why ANTI LAG - off? and not strong?
Also I am having an issue with top speed. Is anyone else having it - bottoming out around 270kmh without a tow or using overtake

View attachment 1251827View attachment 1251828View attachment 1251829View attachment 1251830

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Can someone confirm that the same tune should apply to the Toyota? Same car with diff engine if I’m not mistaken?

Also I am having an issue with top speed. Is anyone else having it - bottoming out around 270kmh without a tow or using overtake
I've never feel so much big benefice with anti lag system. For a PP limit setting , i prefer not using it.
In this case , no PP limit , it must have a small gain , so why not using strong anti lag. You're right.

I think it's exactly the same performance.

Anti lag will increase fuel consumption. Could probably go with weak

Has any1 got settings for the honda sf23, really struggling on the knew menu books using the 19's or it could be me being crap lol.
No need to make adjustments, I finished the 3 races with the SF23 Super Formula / Toyota '23 without any problem. It's a driving story. ;)

So i've put anti lag on strong and there is a ++ yes. Better time more than 0.500 overall. No PP limit and gas is not a problem. It turn the car a very few lighter so...
No need to make adjustments, I finished the 3 races with the SF23 Super Formula / Toyota '23 without any problem. It's a driving story. ;)
On level HARD , i'm no alien at all but Fuji race is not easy at all for me. You can't do any little mistake to win. I didn't do any the 2 others track yet.

On level HARD , i'm no alien at all but Fuji race is not easy at all for me. You can't do any little mistake to win. I didn't do any the 2 others track yet.
At first I didn't believe it, but I didn't make any adjustments, no pit stops and I was still 1st halfway through the 3 circuits. Yes, in the Fuji circuit it is the last corners before the finish line that are the hardest to negotiate.

Am I lucky? I don't think so, because my driving is always full attack. 🙃

At first I didn't believe it, but I didn't make any adjustments, no pit stops and I was still 1st halfway through the 3 circuits. Yes, in the Fuji circuit it is the last corners before the finish line that are the hardest to negotiate.

Am I lucky? I don't think so, because my driving is always full attack. 🙃
You're laping what time on Fuji with racing hard tires ?

mais tu joues en quel niveau de difficulté??....difficile?...normale?....mais je crois plutôt que tu joues en "facile"..

but what level of difficulty do you play??....difficult?...normal?....but I think you play in "easy".

but what level of difficulty do you play??....difficult?...normal?....but I think you play in "easy".
I was waiting for this one, I always selected normal. It doesn't change anything between easy and difficult, in certain parts of the circuits I don't brake, I let go of the accelerator.

haha....except that in "difficult" AIs go much faster and are much more aggressive.....

it's not the same to win in "normal" and in "difficult" ....

your answer will comfort Praiano and reassure him (I doubt he needs it) about his drive😂

I already said it here, it's a pity that the chosen difficulty level is not displayed somewhere .... instead of the collector level for example....which we don't care about.....

some people who post pictures of final race rankings boasting about their speed would see their merit diminish when they realize that they are riding in "easy" .....

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great tune and the car is even better in my hands on SH for Tokyo rain. In my top10 cars, by reducing front downforce and power. Huge grip. Thank you one more time
Agreed, great tune. And first thing I did was run it at Tokyo with SH tires. Loads of fun. Today I'll up it to 700 and try LeMans and others. I'm curious if I'll still be able to get a good 600pp tune out of it after I add weight reduction 2 and 3 for the 700pp tune. If not I guess I'll have to buy another one :)

The car is very good and pretty fast even without the Coyote swap. Thank you
Just bought this the other day from UCD but haven't raced it yet. Saw this tune and wondered how it would be without the engine swap (didn't have GT7 when all the free engines were being thrown around).

Thanks for confirming. I'll give it a try.

Last edited:
I know the exact phenomenon you're talking about. I've experienced it on a LOT of cars. I first noticed it when I was just tuning cars by throwing parts on them and adding racing soft tires. I didn't do any suspension or brake tuning and this would happen pretty frequently. I wish I kept track of the cars that did it. I don't know if it's a weird interaction in the game physics or what. It's definitely not a realistic result. I could be in a perfectly straight line with the steering zeroed and the car would pull off to one side violently under braking / decel.
Porsche 911 GT3 991 '16 did this to me when max tuned it. I couldn't work out how to stop it so gave up 🙄

Agreed, great tune. And first thing I did was run it at Tokyo with SH tires. Loads of fun. Today I'll up it to 700 and try LeMans and others. I'm curious if I'll still be able to get a good 600pp tune out of it after I add weight reduction 2 and 3 for the 700pp tune. If not I guess I'll have to buy another one :)
The car is already in my favourite list. I use the same car, but if you buy new one and totally remove front downforce and increase ECU output, I'm sure it will be even better for Tokyo

Last edited:
Back