PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,892 comments
Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 '09 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.32
Very fast anywhere. SPA , Nordschleife..... Le Mans i presume but i didn't test there .
I use the Normal original transmission , very performant and 6PP less than custom one. I prefer to put more power on it.
l1.jpeg

Thank so much for doing some 911s Praiano! Hopefully the '09 also coming soon!

This '16 definitely has some weird behaviour, right? Like when you brake hard the front locks up, loses the rear and difficult to stay in control. Or am I imagining it?

Yes I agree with you , noted at Le Mans. Maybe an adjustment at LSD ?
Different cars but same problem and same answer.
Definitely After the 1.31 update , it's difficult to manage the rake on some tricky cars. If you brake late and strongly , the weight transfer don't forgive. I've try to contain this behaviors but i didn't find any option to resolve or diminuish this. Perhaps a higher ABS setting ?? I didn't test it.

The only way i've find was to never use too much brake in high speed corner. I brake earlier and progressivelly. The speed and the lap time is the same after a lot of test against my best ghosts. I think this behavior is more real than before. What happen in real life when you smash the brake pedal at 250 kmh giving some heavy wheel input ??? :scared: :scared: :scared: I'm a 100% fake racing driver but i would love to have any kind of response by a pro.

For some cars like the Ford GT '66 , you have a superior top speed for a given PP. In this case i reduce the rake and compense the lost of front grip using +++ front downforce. You lose PP & power but the car can support the lost.

Have a good drive.
<(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Porsche GT3 RS (991) '16 - 800 PP - Racing Soft tires - All Track - 1.32
The car is not performant anymore at 700PP after update , so here a maxed 800PP that work very well anywhere.
View attachment 1255849
Did they make another change with 1.33 that affects the PP calculation for this car?

When I use your settings I get the exact same "base performance" numbers, but PP is at 793.77. I can get it to 799.94 if I lower rear downforce to 410, but haven't compared to see how that changes the handling/grip with the reduced DF.

Did they make another change with 1.33 that affects the PP calculation for this car?

When I use your settings I get the exact same "base performance" numbers, but PP is at 793.77. I can get it to 799.94 if I lower rear downforce to 410, but haven't compared to see how that changes the handling/grip with the reduced DF.
Nothing change , 1.33 only fix some problems with the TOYOTA GAZOO Racing GT Cup 2023

Mazda RX-7 Type A (FD) '02 - 600PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo rain - 1.32

Wide body car.

Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing Custom

This is the Tokyo rain setting , you can use the car on Nordschleife or any other grip track using Sport Medium tires as showed on the last pic down there.

View attachment 1251692View attachment 1251693View attachment 1251694View attachment 1251695

Dry settings for more grip.
View attachment 1251696

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Remarkable Tokyo update, car very stable, great handling, convincing in all areas. Great work. Cheers :gtpflag:

Ford GT40 Mark 1 '66 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - 1.32
This car is very difficult to set , i did my best but it's not perfect. As an old '66 chassis , we can say that PD perhaps did a perfect replica as those cars were handling at this time. :scared: I was 3 years old and no driving licence yet and my father had a Ariane Simca at this time not a Ford GT .
View attachment 1257479
It's a great tune. Very performing in both LeMans and Tokyo with high top speed and great handling. Thank you

Subaru BRZ GT300 '21 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - Daytona.
Easy dominant setting , i think it can substitute the all around setting i have on the list.

View attachment 1149403View attachment 1149404
To build the full custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 290 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.656
View attachment 1149405View attachment 1149406

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Praiano, do you know how to make a car over oversteery? I seem to enjoy driving cars like that and I watched a video on Verstappen’s driving style which says he likes cars with a high back and brake balance closer to the front wheels. Would that work?

Praiano, do you know how to make a car over oversteery? I seem to enjoy driving cars like that and I watched a video on Verstappen’s driving style which says he likes cars with a high back and brake balance closer to the front wheels. Would that work?
increase rear roll bar
or
increase rear camber
or
increase rear frequency

basically make the rear of the car have more grip than the front

It's an old setting. It don't work after the 1.31 upddate. It need a fix. The most efficient way to increase front grip are increasing front downforce , but you will have to reduce the power for same PP. You can also increase the rear ride height , without of lost of PP.
All the others settings as @AlexWilmot say are ok (less the rear camber method) but they don't work so well (Edit: inGT7)

Last edited:
... just took it out after work for a couple of laps on controller. Very enjoyable car yet.

Thank you for providing this tune.
M
I don't why this car when off throttle stay with a higher RPM than normal. This kill the mid corner to apex behaviors . Strange sensation.

Alpine A220 Race Car '68 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track/Le Mans-1.32

Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

I love this livery , when you select one , there is no information about who did this. If somebody know the person who did this livery , give him my compliments. Bravo.
Another great update. Thanks.

As mentioned, this is old physics/modelling settings - they changed again a couple of updates back.

If using 1.31 or later (relevant tunes to new physics) I like to sometimes swap racing tyres for sports compounds, particularly on road cars or old race cars. Cars feel a bit more alive to me, obviously not as quick, but good fun throwing cars into turns with more 'give'/oversteer - but still perfectly manageable.

Not sure if realistic or not, as I've never piloted a car with racing slicks, but slicks feel a bit numb to me in GT7, not as much feedback as sports tyres - this is nothing to do with the master Praiano's of course, more the way the game has been designed.

Last edited:
Somebody knows good Group B cars settings ? Dirt and/or tarmac ? Some people ask me about but i didn't have any ... I don't drive dirt on GT7.
@OTAKUCARGUY i'm on the BMW but i have to check the PP config for it.

Back