PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,840 comments
I donated a few minutes ago to say thank you for this amazing list. I was able to finish the menu books thanks to your tunes! I hope to see a LaFerrari tune soon! Obrigado!
Thanks a lot for your help.
Are you sure you didn't accidentally buy it for GT Sport? The MTX for GT7 are cash only and the individual cars are REALLY BADLY labelled such that this mistake is easy.
It's possible, i'm a bit confused about reading due to aphasia . Sometime it's complicate to understand what i'm trying to read. But it's ok. The track experience save me , no more problem to buy cars under 1.000.000 cr.
I made a donation! thank you very much 😏😏
Thanks a lot for your help.
I set up the car as shown. But it comes out to 612 pp and the gear ratios don’t show the same speed numbers. How do I get it under 600 pp for the event?
You must have some extra parts like turbo or else. ECU , Air cleaner..... need to take all this out to reach the specs.;) good luck.

Thank you.

I just did it again and won with my work horse. I’m not sure what it is about the WRX Gr.B Rally car, but it’s amazing on the road with RH tires, medium rpm turbo and lowering the suspension. Especially, now that I figured out that it was the differential acceleration sensitivity that was making it slide all over the track and a drift machine.

It’s one of the hidden gems in the game IMO. It’ll be a real monster if someone like @praiano63 tuned it. It’s also a good money maker on rally events with stock settings and a medium RPM turbo.
Please post your tune! We can't have the master do everything 😅. I have a partially tuned Toyota 86 Gr.B that did better than I thought yesterday. It needs a bit more work on the LSD and transmission but I will post it soon. I was impressed with how well it turned and the grip compared to road cars at that pp level. I imagine the WRX will be even better.

What wheels are on the re amemiya fd3s rx-7 and what size rims and wide? Loving the tunes keep up the great work many thanks
You can't change it only the look and brands and rims size. My rims is i don't remember the name but it's original size. The rest you can't modify it.

Please post your tune! We can't have the master do everything 😅. I have a partially tuned Toyota 86 Gr.B that did better than I thought yesterday. It needs a bit more work on the LSD and transmission but I will post it soon. I was impressed with how well it turned and the grip compared to road cars at that pp level. I imagine the WRX will be even better.
I don’t really know what I’m doing, but this is what works for me for 700pp. It’s really fast and I’ve somewhat tamed the beast.
C1A056AF-C01C-4C06-B406-36EC54BE9869.jpeg
23AB6A6C-79CE-4CCD-99E6-5BD40AEF9FAE.jpeg

Yes sir! Check the tuning forums here on GT Planet and you'll undoubtedly find a few threads dedicated to this subject. Long story short, using some gearing trickery you can drop the tomahawks PP below 600. I'm not even pushing the car hard and winning the race by well over two laps.
Yes me too. Had to first play around with the tyres. The VGT X Tomahawk with more horse power as well. It runs Tokyo Expressway at 1.30 easil in the wet. But you have to use manual shift otherwise you get stuck in 2nd and 3rd gear. I only use 7th gear around the track. Collected 4 million credits in 2 days easily. Evry race is a clean race bonus no matter what happens. No tyre change, or stopping for fuel. Can be used to mine credits in the other new challenges as well or in the WTC 800. No problem.

After several tries, I used Praiano’s F12 with fuel at 3 and early shifts for traction and fuel saving. Sports hard no change.

NSX pits twice. Rx-7 and R35 pit once.

It’s a very challenging race at full chilli AI, but I had a great time. Break early, keep rear end in check, avoid penalties.

Thank you Mr Laurent for this tune. I wanted to beat it with a “fair” car before using the glitch to farm cash.

I’ve been using your tunes since you started posting here. Months and months of driving pleasure.
its the Ai cars that at some point get me a penalty by pushing me in wall 😡 ive got the R35 02 Nur and still being left by most if the Ai car's in tunnel i can easily get to 3rd from start to tunnel then it goes tits up 😔 ill go back to it

Yes me too. Had to first play around with the tyres. The VGT X Tomahawk with more horse power as well. It runs Tokyo Expressway at 1.30 easil in the wet. But you have to use manual shift otherwise you get stuck in 2nd and 3rd gear. I only use 7th gear around the track. Collected 4 million credits in 2 days easily. Evry race is a clean race bonus no matter what happens. No tyre change, or stopping for fuel. Can be used to mine credits in the other new challenges as well or in the WTC 800. No problem.
I just did it using 5th the whole race. I easily lapped everyone twice and I haven’t got used to how almost uncontrollably fast it is.

Last edited:
RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 - 550PP & 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All around
One of my difficult task during the process setting. The original car had a very weird torque curve , increasing the body rigidity was extremely importante , the car is very fast any PP , excelent driving line and eagerness. One more car's save. Mission accomplished !

EXTREME IMPORTANT:
SHIFT AT 7000 RPM , JUST AT THE BEGINNING OF RPM BAR . AFTER ,THE POWER PEAK DROP TOTALLY

Unique Gearbox settings for both cars.
View attachment 1136850

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi Praiano!! Your test downforce is 407 or 338. I only can until 250. Do you know why can be this??

B80
@praiano63 I'm not a pro as such or overly particular , so re the m4 request, a general build that makes it a bit more stable with no tcs, running on ss or racing tyres would be great.

Haven't really raced on nordschleife much, so maybe something that's good for me repeating that track over and over if possible please, as I want to spend time learning that track so it becomes 2nd nature. And what better way, than using an m4 (bit of bmw man, have m3 f80 irl. Who knows maybe I'll copy your tune on my m3 :D).

Stability is my main thing, but like a little 'give' in cars, a bit like amg gt black default.

So I guess something fairly close to stock and something a bit more powerful extreme if possible mate. In terms of 'extreme', something towards 700pp if that's realistic, to enter some of those races and be competitive?

Must admit I regularly put racing tyres on more powerful road cars and never run less than sports softs tbh.

Like I say, not too fussy :D. Don't worry if not realistic to meet all criteria.

Cheers
Going to do your M4 soon after i finish the Nissan R33.;)

Bonjour M. Praiano63, heureux de voir que vous êtes de retour en service, j’ai pris une gifle en conduisant contre la Honda Civic Type R Limited Edition (FK8) '20 , avez-vous quelque chose de prévu pour cette voiture qui m’a puni!
merci pour votre partage.
;)

It's strange. In my case front downforce is fix 100 and rear wing go from 150 to 250. I don’t understand this
You have to instal a new rear downforce. I don't buy the wing through the normal shop , but it exist. I download and buy the car together with this livery and came with this wing

Bonjour M. Praiano63, heureux de voir que vous êtes de retour en service, j’ai pris une gifle en conduisant contre la Honda Civic Type R Limited Edition (FK8) '20 , avez-vous quelque chose de prévu pour cette voiture qui m’a puni!
merci pour votre partage.
;)
In English please or in french by MP , thank you.

@praiano63 great job with so many tunes!! I looked earlier for the Alpine 110, and was glad to see it there. I put your tune on it, but haven't driven it yet. I found it difficult to drive quickly in stock form, so I'm excited to try.

And, congrats on the PS5. I'm glad you got one. I plan on getting one this summer when I'm back to work fulltime. Anyway, you deserved one with all your hard work for us!

Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - All around
This is a special car in GT7 , till now i don't know any other with those behaviors. Perhaps the Yaris but his brakes are really broken.
The R33 have a few similarity with the Yaris because the brakes are bringing the whole car to the apex , not dosing the pressure , you can upset the car if too much pressure or late on the brakes (but the brake's Yaris are broken) . Well done , you will use this normally after some laps , bringing back the front of the car to his driving line to reach the apex , you're the boss. Fantastic sensation , really great. Both 600PP and 700PP are this way. For the 700PP with so much power and Sport tires , You'll the king of the drifters if you want to. Even me , the worst drifter of the univers.
Accelerate , bring inside the line with a soft brake input. A fantastic game to play for racing too . I'm in love with this car. Mission complished ;):dopey:.
PS: About performances , Number 1 for 700PP , top 3 for 600PP

Wide Body

Rims 17" Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

Front A Side A Rear B Wing A

r3361.jpg
r3362.jpg
r3363.jpg
r3364.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

In English please or in french by MP , thank you.
Hello Mr. Praiano63, glad to see you are back in service, I took a slap while driving against the Honda Civic Type R Limited Edition (FK8) '20, do you have anything planned for this car that m punished!
thank you for your sharing.
;)
Per Google translate. Probably lost a few words in translation.

Last edited:
Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around

This car is a legend across all GT game. Some others cars in the game are more performant in same PP , but it drive very well , steady , with a very good eagerness , good front grip . A pleasure to pilot.
You can run softer compound for turny grip tracks , harder tires to benefit power and PP on faster circuit.

-Wide body

Rims 17"
Width Wide
Offset Wide

-Custom parts
-Front B
-Side A
-Rear B : don't miss this rear diffuser !!
-Wing B

View attachment 1127466
View attachment 1127244

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I have been unable to replicate this. Not sure what I’m missing. Do you change top speed to 200 km/h?

You have to instal a new rear downforce. I don't buy the wing through the normal shop , but it exist. I download and buy the car together with this livery and came with this wing
Hi Praiano!! Now everything is correct. As you said, a new wing was needed. Thank you!!

RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 - 550PP & 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All around
One of my difficult task during the process setting. The original car had a very weird torque curve , increasing the body rigidity was extremely importante , the car is very fast any PP , excelent driving line and eagerness. One more car's save. Mission accomplished !

EXTREME IMPORTANT:
SHIFT AT 7000 RPM , JUST AT THE BEGINNING OF RPM BAR . AFTER ,THE POWER PEAK DROP TOTALLY

Unique Gearbox settings for both cars.
View attachment 1136850

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thanks so much, @praiano63 ! Can't wait to try these out tonight after work!

Back