PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,918 comments
Alpine A110 '17 - 600PP - Sport hard/Medium tires - Tokyo/Nordschleife - 1.32
ap1.jpeg

Ford GT Race Car '18 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around setting
I've spent a long month on this car. This is a compromise between top speed and grip , together with a better sane driving line.

View attachment 1145209View attachment 1145210

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.388 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1145211View attachment 1145212

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Excellent tune. Thanks.

Maserati Gran Turismo '08 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - Nordschleife - 1.27
6:28 , same pace as Mercedes AMG GTR '17 - 700 PP - Racing hard Tires - All Track - 1.25
The rear ballast was the key to contain the wheel spin due to huge torque and add front grip . The extra weight allow to put some power for top speed.
For Le Mans you can do only 2 laps with FM6.

-Wide body

-Custom wheels : Rims width wide / Offset wide / install

-Custom parts
-Front St
-Side A
-Wing Custom

Fast tune. Gets 2.3 laps at LeMans. Thanks.

I've just used this tune for my first attempt at the Tokyo event and it's a joy to drive. What's the best strategy for the Tokyo event, conserve fuel and don't pit or flat out and pit?
Hello, I'm not the Maestro, but I also drove the car today in Tokyo. Made 1 stop after 6 laps.
Easy win, really fun to ride this setting. Even beginners can win.

RUF CTR3 '07 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.32
Superior grip , medium top speed.
You don't need Engine tuning or weight reduction for 700PP , but this way you can reach almost 800PP with the same setting , less ballast and Racing Soft Tires.

Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side St - Wing Custom

View attachment 1256450View attachment 1256451View attachment 1256452View attachment 1256453

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Excellent update. Thanks. I ran the aero down to 100/250 for 700pp. Maxed out at 784pp, it’ll run 220mph at LeMans. I did change the trans ratios for max to a top gear speed of 363 and evenly spaced the rest. It’s in the 3:42’s.

Last edited:
Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 -700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All around -1.32
Mythic car . Can be detuned at 600PP with Sport Hard on Tokyo Rain

Wide Body
Rims 18" / Width Wide / Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Wing Custom

View attachment 1256255View attachment 1256256View attachment 1256257View attachment 1256258
View attachment 1204225

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Excellent update. Thanks. Maxed out, it’ll do 218mph at LeMans. For the max tune, I set the speed in top gear to 342 and evenly spaced the rest.It’ll run 3:43’s.

Bugati Veyron 16.4 '13 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.32

Wide Body

Rims 20" 21" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Le Mans FM6 for 3 laps 3:58 short shifting.
A real beaast on Nordschleife , it's a big surprise for me , so grippy , so fast and easy.... I've just bought this car first to complete my cafe tickets and win an free engine. Even stock the car is performant on Tokyo on Sport hard . Very different as in the precedents GT.

b1.jpeg
b2.jpeg
b3.jpeg
b4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

What an amazing tune! Beautiful to drive and even better to listen to. I think this is one of the best sounding cars in the game. I'll definitely be spending a lot of time in this one.

Sorry am asking but ..... What i have to do in order to achieve the same numbers as the gearbox says ?
In what order ?
And second if the same order is for every car ? unless there is a description for it .
Thanks in advance.

Sorry am asking but ..... What i have to do in order to achieve the same numbers as the gearbox says ?
In what order ?
And second if the same order is for every car ? unless there is a description for it .
Thanks in advance.
For this car I believe I did it in reverse order, starting from the final gear. That usually works for me, but if the numbers still don't then from the default gearbox settings I change the gearbox to maximum top speed, set the the gears from first to last, change top speed to what it's supposed to be.

Bugati Veyron 16.4 '13 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.32

Wide Body

Rims 20" 21" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Le Mans FM6 for 3 laps 3:58 short shifting.
A real beaast on Nordschleife , it's a big surprise for me , so grippy , so fast and easy.... I've just bought this car first to complete my cafe tickets and win an free engine. Even stock the car is performant on Tokyo on Sport hard . Very different as in the precedents GT.

View attachment 1256551View attachment 1256552View attachment 1256553View attachment 1256554

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
What a pleasure to drive this iconic car!!! So powerful even in turny track 👍

Pagani Huayra '13 - 700PP - Racing hard Tires - All Around
New N°2 on Suzuka from my 700PP cars till the moment. R33 is still 1st ;) , Supra '20 stay after Huyara now.
Very safe , fast , grippy , Anybody drive it 100% without troubles. I've let the suspension but not too much , to be able to race Nordschleife with the same safe spirit. You can lap the green hell time after time.
Only thing i could able to take out , is the same thing as a lot of MR cars , it easy to lose the rear end after passing a hairpin apex... Just need to take care here.

Wide body.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing B

View attachment 1139529View attachment 1139530

1- set auto speed at the minimum 300kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track or 3.371 for Suzuka in this picture.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.
View attachment 1139531View attachment 1139532

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent tune. Fun car. Thanks. I bought another to max out.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back