PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,913 comments
Thanks. I only have the AMG GTR '17 for the moment . The '17 is almost perfect with stock setting. Sure i will buy it later. The '17 have still enough power for road car . I hope the black serie allow to use the full aero pack to help the grip.
Can you please post a tune for the AMG GT R 2017 (N) would really appreciate it

I would love a setup for
Ferrari GTO ‘84
It’s at the legendary seller right now.
PP~700

Edit: appreciate your work! Just added an account for participating.

I’m struggling with the handling a lot, although I love the shape

Last edited:
I say this with a sense of gratitude...Everyone who is new to Praiano, please go to youtube and subscribe to his channel. Perhaps if a good portion of the people who follow this thread actually go and support his channel, then Praiano may very well get a well-deserved compensation for all the work/joy he is putting in.

He's been doing this for folks for many, many years...he's so generous and never asks for a thing in return -- exactly the kind of person that deserves the limelight imo. Keep up the good work Praiano, with over 317K views already! With all the updates coming, I'm sure this will grow exponentially :D

I would love a setup for
Ferrari GTO ‘84
It’s at the legendary seller right now.
PP~700

Edit: appreciate your work! Just added an account for participating.

I’m struggling with the handling a lot, although I love the shape
For the moment i can't buy expensives cars. Only when i'll have enough cars in my garage. Question of time. Just a few .

Hello Praiano, first of all i would like to thank you for your great work.

Im building alot of ur tunes lately and really it makes a huge difference, but some of your builds which those are having cus racing transmission and ur leaving it freely for the person to adjust it for specific race,
im really struggling in that, i know it should be easier for me but im kind of new for sim racing,
i have read your instructions about first gear and that, but it still i dont know the exact number i will need for,
i know you are a busy man, i would respect it if you cant do it,
but could you give us some instructions for adjusting the gears, maybe avg number maybe for slowest corner or anything will help me to manage that thing,
thanks again brother.

Hello PRAIANO, first of all, thank you for your great work, I have really learned a lot from you and I consider you the best GT tuner.
After the compliments, my doubt.
I'm doing a few cars with GR4 specs, everything is going well, but when I'm tuning the alfa 8c competizione GR4 I'm finding a beast hard to predict.
It's fast, it's fun, it's responsive, but on some fast corners, when I try to correct a slight oversteer by countersteering, the car darts the other way, and it's very annoying.
These are my settings, how could I correct it?

ndxXc7o.jpg

And this is the beast

b420e563a48ef4c871c8a01d0f60c19b-photo.webp

Do you have a dirt tuning for Audi Sport quattro S1 ’87. Thanks a lot.
Sorry i don't have any dirt setting , just because but i almost never drive on dirt. I suck for this driving , so consequently i suck for tuning for those of kinds of events. ;)
Just only one time. For this event during the "café" to win the cars , i put ride height max , suspensions minimum settings , 50%-50% 4WD , and it work than normal car. Enough to win the race and the car. I've stop here my dirt tuning. Good luck.
Hello Praiano, first of all i would like to thank you for your great work.

Im building alot of ur tunes lately and really it makes a huge difference, but some of your builds which those are having cus racing transmission and ur leaving it freely for the person to adjust it for specific race,
im really struggling in that, i know it should be easier for me but im kind of new for sim racing,
i have read your instructions about first gear and that, but it still i dont know the exact number i will need for,
i know you are a busy man, i would respect it if you cant do it,
but could you give us some instructions for adjusting the gears, maybe avg number maybe for slowest corner or anything will help me to manage that thing,
thanks again brother.
Normally the slowest turn of a circuit and where you have to set your 1st gear , is a kind of "Hairpin or slow curve" where you will find 2 things to resolve out of this turn , under acceleration.

-The optimum RPM in 1st gear at this moment you press the throttle to perform the optimum aceleration.
-If it's a lot of power to manage , you can spin when accelerate too early before you are inline. For this i set normally my 1st gear just before the RPM peak. Then when the full power is coming , my car is already inline to support the acceleration without spinning.

I just hope i was clear enough.:lol: Not easy for me. Good luck.

Hello PRAIANO, first of all, thank you for your great work, I have really learned a lot from you and I consider you the best GT tuner.
After the compliments, my doubt.
I'm doing a few cars with GR4 specs, everything is going well, but when I'm tuning the alfa 8c competizione GR4 I'm finding a beast hard to predict.
It's fast, it's fun, it's responsive, but on some fast corners, when I try to correct a slight oversteer by countersteering, the car darts the other way, and it's very annoying.
These are my settings, how could I correct it?

ndxXc7o.jpg

And this is the beast

b420e563a48ef4c871c8a01d0f60c19b-photo.webp
Hello . I'm far to be the best tuner around here. I just do a lot of cars that fit to a huge majority of drivers. I'm not an alien driver . I just like to pilot easy sane cars to have fun with. This is what my skills allow to do.
Alien or extreme fast drivers like more extreme settings to manage and pilot on the edge. I love this for an "time attack" one lap only but not for a normal race. I have to stay on the road first.

During some "Tuners events" in GT5 and GT6 , we did a blind competition between tuners , with fair results.
  • All tuners present discreetly by private message , a single car with same specs for the same conditions . Track , power , tires...
  • Test drivers , without knowing who tuner belong what car , will drive all the cars for some laps and publish their best lap time.

This was very fun for everybody. Tuners , testers , and all the peoples folowing this kind of events. A lot of tuners are still actives in GT7. Like @shaunm80 and some others.

Back to your wonderfull car. The fews problems you have are normal for a powerfull road car. The car seems already stiff enough , did you add chassis rigidity ?
Your acceleration LSD is very low , it's ok to manage better your throttle if it's too wild , but your initial torque at 5 let your differential fully open and let the torque spread between both wheels , messing with your driving line in my opinion.
When i have this kind of problems " by countersteering, the car darts the other way" , i like to raise the initial torque number to feel more drive under acceleration.

Try this and tell me. Have a good day.

Hi Praiano!! First, thanks, thanks and thanks again!!! Now, a new request, can you tune Toyota gr86?
Happy sunday!!
Hello. Not yet . I have to finish the
-citroen GR3 ,
-huracan road car at 700PP racing hard tires , that i didn't like on Sport tires 600PP . 700PP racing hard tires allow it to race GR4 for 10 laps races with gas economy. Very pleasant to race with.
- + 2 or cars i'm working on. So need time.
Patience. ;)

During some "Tuners events" in GT5 and GT6 , we did a blind competition between tuners , with fair results.
  • All tuners present discreetly by private message , a single car with same specs for the same conditions . Track , power , tires...
  • Test drivers , without knowing who tuner belong what car , will drive all the cars for some laps and publish their best lap time.

This was very fun for everybody. Tuners , testers , and all the peoples folowing this kind of events. A lot of tuners are still actives in GT7. Like @shaunm80 and some others.
Sounds fun...How can we help to bring this event back?

Do you have a dirt tuning for Audi Sport quattro S1 ’87. Thanks a lot.
This car is a nightmare to drive on dirt. Almost to the point I think it's far more suited to road events. It jumps around too much. The Pug is a lot better.

The Audi can achieve the same lap times as the others, it just takes too much luck to hit the bumps right.

Your biggest problem will be to limit its tendency to backflip in jumps. Stiffer front expansion and rear compression do help, but not enough. Other cars are just better.

Also the Audi was one of the few front-engined, high powered Group B cars, so it's gonna be hard to drive no matter what.

Hello. Not yet . I have to finish the
-citroen GR3 ,
-huracan road car at 700PP racing hard tires , that i didn't like on Sport tires 600PP . 700PP racing hard tires allow it to race GR4 for 10 laps races with gas economy. Very pleasant to race with.
- + 2 or cars i'm working on. So need time.
Patience. ;)

For 700PP is it necessary to install racing tires? Some cars can reach 700 with sport soft tires but the tires break traction too easily.

Last edited:
For 700PP is it necessary to install racing tires? Some cars can reach 700 with sport soft tires but the tires break traction too easily.
It's necessary . Without no fun. It was to race against GR4 anyway. But , i abandoned the idea to publish this car . In the way i'll post the 600PP sport medium car. This car so fast against the others , that it's ok to low the power with medium tires. Still speed and a lot better grip. I think my top 600PP on Nurburgring GP. Suzuka too. My fast lap 600PP for the moment.

Lamborghini Hurácan LP610-4 '15 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.39

Top 700PP on Nordschleife , around 4:03 on Le Mans with Fuel Mode 6 . Very easy , grippy , excelent retake out corner showing very good eagerness for a 4WD.

Wide body
Rims up to you / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Side A
Rear Wing : Custom.

l1.jpeg
l2.jpeg
l3.jpeg

h4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Attachments

• h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 172
  • h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 133
  • h3.jpg
    h3.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Lamborghini Hurácan LP610-4 '15 - 600 PP - Sport medium Tires - All around
First tune for 700PP racing cars , it can race GR4 easy economizing some gas. Still possible with the tune.
After i've decided to detune it to 600PP and the best compromise i've found was with sport medium tires.
My top 3 600PP for now. Not very enjoyable to drive , seems you drive a timber .... but a extreme fast timber for sure.

Wide body
Rims 20" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Side A
Rear Wing : Custom.
EDIT: Perhaps the picture is too small ?? It was when i've check on my phone. Need to export pics with twitter passing by share factory.... no way to do direct like PS4 ... i think. I didn't found another way , just this 4pics in one.

View attachment 1132881

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Take a snap shot. Go to your media via the same button. Select the images you want to copy via usb stick. Needs to be formatted in a exfat to work right. Once you’ve done that you can copy direct to usb whilst your in the game on ps5.

Take a snap shot. Go to your media via the same button. Select the images you want to copy via usb stick. Needs to be formatted in a exfat to work right. Once you’ve done that you can copy direct to usb whilst your in the game on ps5.
I've found the way , it's the same way than PS4 , thanks :banghead::banghead:;) I don't have USD , i pass with twitter , i use only for this.

Last edited:
Citroen Race Car GR3 - 730 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All around
Very good grip , easy , even under rain (800 event fuji was ok for it) Better top speed than originals settings .

c1.jpg
c2.jpg
Lot people asking for gears setting. Here is one made for SPA.
cit gear.jpg

c3.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hi Mister Praiano, before all I want to say thanks you for your amazing work, I am very glad to found your tunes, you are amazing!

I have a request for you, may I ask you to check for a setting on the Vper GTS 02?

The Viper is my favourite car since I saw one in 24h Le Mans 98, and I really straggle to drive it and my setting are… amateur .

Thank you, best regards and hope you get your PS5 soon, you deserve it!

The Supra '97 was wrong. I had posted the stock suspension. OK NOW. Sorry.
Hello @praiano63 thank you for all this amazing work. As a returning player, you amazing selection of tuning settings has made my gameplay way more enjoyable.

I would like to know if it is possible to share the tuning tree settings for the Supra ‘97 I’ve been Sterling to get a good setup with this one, specially testing to keep it under 600PP.

Thank you again for the help.

Hello @praiano63 thank you for all this amazing work. As a returning player, you amazing selection of tuning settings has made my gameplay way more enjoyable.

I would like to know if it is possible to share the tuning tree settings for the Supra ‘97 I’ve been Sterling to get a good setup with this one, specially testing to keep it under 600PP.

Thank you again for the help.
Hello. The setup is ok , i've just changed the picture that was a wrong one. Have a good drive.
Supra '97 link

Citroen Race Car GR3 - 730 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All around
Very good grip , easy , even under rain (800 event fuji was ok for it) Better top speed than originals settings .

Hi Praiano, thank you for your great work tuning these cars up for us all to enjoy, is there any custom gear ratios for this car? I am getting 737pp with the default gear ratio for custom gear box.

Hello, my friend!

I want to thank you again for all the hard work you put into your tunes and this community - it is VERY much appreciated.
So, I've been using your tunes since ... I can't remember ... and have always wanted a good rally tune but have never seen one from you. Is there a chance we can get a tune for the Subaru Rally car? That would be amazing!

Thanks so much!

PS: It's for my Megumin NGK | 50/50 Anime Livery
Megumin NGK - 50-50.jpg

Last edited:
Back