PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,930 comments
Honda 2&4 - 500PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Track

Totally broken original setting , i 've just try to turn it drivable , it's ok now with the help of some few settings available on it. Ride height , LSD and ballast basically.
You don't need all the engine tuning like me , it was just to test the car at 600PP (Horrible experience) 500PP is the good sweet spot , as fast as any other fast 500PP in the game.
@SUBZERO-8K

View attachment 1181661View attachment 1181662View attachment 1181663View attachment 1181664

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I may have found a way to make this weird thing actually turn and feel like it worth more than a quarter of its price.

At the GT auto livery customization, go to the race decals and remove the tire decal.

It's acting like the tires represented with the tire decals on, are the equipped tires and not the tires you buy for it.

Sorry for the long reply.
I love you, your cat and your tunes Praiano! <3

Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R '99 - 550PP - Sport medium Tires - All Track - 1.34

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front A - Side St - Rear St - Wing Custom

Extremely fast in this 550PP class. From Nordschleife to Brands Hatch .... I've let just the half of the downforce to gain speed and power. The grip is still superior , handling is perfect.

View attachment 1268912
s2-jpeg.1268913

View attachment 1268914View attachment 1268915

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Also excellent maxed out. Thanks.

Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren '09 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All tracks - 1.27

Wide car. Rims '19 , Rims width wide , Ofsett Wide.

Front A
Wing custom

Perfect Le Mans or Nordschleife . Torque is very good , don't overdrive the car , great precision in the wheel . Just place it and be cool.

View attachment 1224626View attachment 1224627View attachment 1224628View attachment 1224629

View attachment 1161096View attachment 1161097

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent. Thanks.

Hey Praiano, registered to make a request, I've been using your tunes as baselines for my builds because they all shine like nobody's business, but I saw one off the list, Silvia K's Dia Selection (S13) '90 with SR20DET swap. I have recently started to use this one in my friendly matches with buddies and can't seem to nail down the stability. Currently sitting at 705pp on mediums, not looking at any track in particular, and we usually race in 700-800pp ranges, and I would love to see your take on it. If you are free to try something out you'd be doing me a huge favor. If not, thanks for everything you do for the community in spite of personal stuff. Hope you are doing well and keep making those pies!

Last edited:
Hey Praiano, registered to make a request, I've been using your tunes as baselines for my builds because they all shine like nobody's business, but I saw one off the list, Silvia K's Dia Selection (S13) '90 with SR20DET swap. I have recently started to use this one in my friendly matches with buddies and can't seem to nail down the stability. Currently sitting at 705pp on mediums, not looking at any track in particular, and we usually race in 700-800pp ranges, and I would love to see your take on it. If you are free to try something out you'd be doing me a huge favor. If not, thanks for everything you do for the community in spite of personal stuff. Hope you are doing well and keep making those pies!
Put a @ in front of Praiano like @praiano63 and add the 63. That way Praiano will get notification of your post.

Hey @everyone 👋. Quick question, bmw m3 89 with v8 Suzuki vgt gr.3 engine swap or Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car?
I definitely think the M3 is better mainly due to the great tune Praiano done on it. I swapped the 4c road car and wasn’t too impressed with it, bear in mind I tuned it myself so maybe that is part of the reason why 😂

Alfa swapped is just a bearable car. M3 is a great car with Suzuki engine
I have both and I like the Alfa a lot. It's one of my GO-TO cars for F/R whereas I can hardly remember the M3. Last night I really got into the swapped '81 911 Turbo for Le Mans. Great mileage and good handling for an R/R. I never got to drive it in the rain tho', it was one of those dry races?!

Eckert's Road & Custom Mach Forty - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.27

Rear Wing : Custom.

@Toastling . This was a very easy to set , 45km to find the right option. Around 30 minutes testing. Very pleasant and easy to lead.
The car is not very fast on Nordschleife 6:35 , around 4:02 on Le Mans at FM6 , very important , shift at 7500 RPM , peak power at 6900 RPM , early on the power band. You can't drive it using auto transmission.

Still works great. No permanent engine upgrades. I used only bolt-ons with the stock S/C, yielding 789 hp.

At LeMans, it gets 2.2 laps on FM6. And does 192 mph, too. Thanks.

I have both and I like the Alfa a lot. It's one of my GO-TO cars for F/R whereas I can hardly remember the M3. Last night I really got into the swapped '81 911 Turbo for Le Mans. Great mileage and good handling for an R/R. I never got to drive it in the rain tho', it was one of those dry races?!
You are right, drove the Alfa again and it's a very good swap. My bad, probably had in mind the factory one. Still the M3 is better for me, faster and with better fuel consumption

Nissan Silvia K's S13 Dia Selection '90 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.35
SWAP: SR20DET-Silvia-S15

Wide Body

Rims Up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side St - Rear B - Wing Custom

A good car but this swap with a S15 engine don't favor gas consumption for Le Mans. You still able to increase power to reach the 700PP level.

n1.jpeg
n2.jpeg
n3.jpeg
n4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Nissan Silvia K's S13 Dia Selection '90 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.35
Awesome, can't wait to give it a shot, thank you sir!

Last edited:
Ferrari F50 '95 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.35
You don't need the weight reduction like i did , i've tested it at 800PP but not so performant. Top road car on SPA at this level .
For Le Mans you'll need a longer gearbox using final gear.
View attachment 1274726

Excited to try this, @praiano63 . I only have one F50 though and it won't appear in dealership until September!
My current F50 has your 1.25 tune applied which means it has lots of non-removeable engine tuning upgrades. Do you think it will work ok if I remove some of the racing items (muffler, air cleaner etc) and adjust the limiter to bring the PP down to 700?

Last edited:
Excited to try this, @praiano63 . I only have one F50 though and it won't appear in dealership until September!
My current F50 has your 1.25 tune applied which means it has lots of non-removeable engine tuning upgrades. Do you think it will work ok if I remove some of the racing items (muffler, air cleaner etc) and adjust the limiter to bring the PP down to 700?
I just kept the car with engine mods and around same weight from 1.25 tune reduced ECU, only thing I done was updated suspension and LSD. It’s a very good tune and same horsepower as updated version

@praiano63, hello!
After swapped Eunos Roadster and RX-7 will there be swapped RX-8?)
Already done. Mazda RX8 Spirit R '12 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - SWAP -1.34
Swap engine are in post 2.
I've spent 2.350.000 to buy a new engine to check if taking off the engine tuning parts was adding HP for the same 700PP. No difference on track , tested against my previous ghost. You can use the maxed using limiter & ECU.
Less weight turn the car less performant at 700pp.

Last edited:
Already done. Mazda RX8 Spirit R '12 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - SWAP -1.34
Swap engine are in post 2.

I've spent 2.350.000 to buy a new engine to check if taking off the engine tuning parts was adding HP for the same 700PP. No difference on track , tested against my previous ghost. You can use the maxed using limiter & ECU.
Less weight turn the car less performant at 700pp.
Are you saying that its better to leave the extra weight on (its like 120kg extra), and just use limiter and ECU to bring the PP down to 700?

Its so crazy that they make engine tuning parts permanent. Opposite to real ife. The Real Driving Simulator.

Last edited:
Are saying that its better to leave the extra weight on (its like 120kg extra), and just use limiter and ECU to bring the PP down to 700?

Its so crazy that they make engine tuning parts permanent. Opposite to real ife. The Real Driving Simulator.
Another way to take our credits from us, the credit simulator 😂

Are you saying that its better to leave the extra weight on (its like 120kg extra), and just use limiter and ECU to bring the PP down to 700?

I just say that the car is more performant for this PP at this weight around 2700 lbs. No need to use weight reduction. It eat a lot of HP for the same 700PP.

Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA) - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks -SWAP - 1.35
Added a ultra high RPM Turbo and new balance , still rear diffuser on , very fast car , under 4 min on Le Mans FM 4.
New neutral balance , good grip , weak brakes for a under 2000 lbs car.
View attachment 1274769
I ran this car this afternoon at Le Mans. I was quite impressed! I also ran it in a time trial with no chicanes, using the long straight to see how fast it would go with the Praiano tune: 217 mph, which is pretty fast for a convertible with the top down. What makes it great is the acceleration to around 200 during the race, and of course the good mileage. In the rain, you can probably milk 5 laps out of a full tank, shifting at 6000 RPM.
I bumped up the wheel diameter while watching the brake disc size which increases with every wheel size increase. I don't know if this really makes the brakes better than stock, or not? I didn't find the braking as bad as the Silvia S-13 for instance. Anyway it was an easy win.
It always boggles my mind to get a penalty while sliding off the course during a rainstorm while caught running slicks. I imagine the penalties the A.I. would get as they slide and slither and crash on every corner during rain events. But they don't seem to ever get any tho???
Another one of life's mysteries?!? Cheers, Pete

Like when you roll into the pits to get back onto slicks after a rain event, and you watch the guys mount your wheels with rain tires?!? Luckily, when you roll out of the pits, the correct tires show up on your display, whew!

Back