SWAP ENGINE - LT5-Corvette C7
Wide car
Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Parts:
Front A
Side A
Rear B
Wing Custom

I think this is the fastest 700PP road car in the game.
Like most SWAP Engine , there is a bug on the PP system. Don't install any engine tuning parts , here is the biggest bug. When you add those parts , you'll never able to low the PP again.
For Le Mans , you can do 2 laps around 3:45 at FM6

View attachment 1264751View attachment 1264752View attachment 1264753View attachment 1264754

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I used this for the Toyota SF-R Racing Concept. I just changed the body height,(lowest in front, highest in back). For the gearbox, I maxed out the 1st gear speed, set the top gear speed to 310, and kept the stock rear gear. I used all upgrades. At LeMans, it'll do 170mph on FM6 while getting 3 laps on fuel. Fun car.

Thanks.

I have 3 request to do . After this i can do those cars.
That would be spot on for our Trial Mountain challenge. BRZ could be top contender and Beetle shows promise. To be fair, they both seem driveable (to me, anyway) with their old physics tunes. But any edge might help me win..

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C4) '89 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track 1.35
v1.jpeg

Question: the Gr3 McLaren/BMW GTR ‘95 will return to LCD mid/late August. Should I save for it, expecting it to be faster round Trial Mountain than the BRZ?? 🤔

Question: the Gr3 McLaren/BMW GTR ‘95 will return to LCD mid/late August. Should I save for it, expecting it to be faster round Trial Mountain than the BRZ?? 🤔
You can rent that car for sport mode races, except for Manufacturers. I don't think that car is as good as in GTS, but if you want a legendary Le Mans winning McLaren, I would buy it. Personally I think I will finally decide to buy it, since J.J. Lehto was in the winning Le Mans 24 crew in 1995 (I am a Finn 🇫🇮).

It's an excelent car . Fast , +grip and very easy to drive fast.

You can rent that car for sport mode races, except for Manufacturers. I don't think that car is as good as in GTS, but if you want a legendary Le Mans winning McLaren, I would buy it. Personally I think I will finally decide to buy it, since J.J. Lehto was in the winning Le Mans 24 crew in 1995 (I am a Finn 🇫🇮).
I might try that, thanks. But I’d be buying it to max out in a time trial. Tempting tho..

It’s also a lot of grinding. 12.5m I think. And I’m skint. But I do enjoy a challenge!

McLaren VGT GR1 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardegna - 1.35

Laping 1:33 /34 regular out of traffic. 2 stops gas and tires.

View attachment 1276605View attachment 1276606View attachment 1276607View attachment 1276608View attachment 1276609

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thank you very much sir , I just drove this at sardegna and won with a time of 25:24. I was averaging very low 1:36 lap times out of traffic. I usually lap approximately 2 seconds slower than your lap times with your tunes so I was pleased with it but know I can improve. My goal now is to beat sardegna with this vehicle under 25 mins. You make this game 10x more enjoyable thank you again .

Thank you very much sir , I just drove this at sardegna and won with a time of 25:24. I was averaging very low 1:36 lap times out of traffic. I usually lap approximately 2 seconds slower than your lap times with your tunes so I was pleased with it but know I can improve. My goal now is to beat sardegna with this vehicle under 25 mins. You make this game 10x more enjoyable thank you again .
Take the Mazda 787B '91 800PP , FM6 , no Stop , shift up earlier , easy and always nice to see how the monster goes !

Take the Mazda 787B '91 800PP , FM6 , no Stop , shift up earlier , easy and always nice to see how the monster goes !
I’ve already used the Mazda 787b I average low 1:32 lap times kinda bored of grinding with that car, I also drive faster with the Nissan r92 , I was able to record my fastest sardegna finish yet with a time of 23:40. I wanted to use this vehicle to grind since they unveiled the real life variant at good wood festival.

Gonna try this at Sardenia if it’s going that fast. My best so far is 1:34.654 in the Bugatti Gr1.

Anyone here tried the Volkswagen VGT Gr3 at all?
Haven’t tried the Volkswagen vgt but will for sure give it a shot when mr.praiano posts a build .

Haven’t tried the Volkswagen vgt but will for sure give it a shot when mr.praiano posts a build .
GTI VGT gr3 and beetle gr3 are not performant on Sardaigne. The Beetle have a decent pace but short on gas.

Last edited:
I’m also wondering about Gr3 outliers, whether they’d be performant on Trial Mountain time trials, eg, GT Citroen Race Car, Suzuki and Peugeot Gr3 VGTs.

Happy to pay for custom maxed tunes on BRZ, Beetle..?

Any good maxed out for time trial though?? Beetle seems to have better brakes than the BRZ, and similar top speed..

I’m also wondering about Gr3 outliers, whether they’d be performant on Trial Mountain time trials, eg, GT Citroen Race Car, Suzuki and Peugeot Gr3 VGTs.

Happy to pay for custom maxed tunes on BRZ, Beetle..?
Sorry but i don't do settings on Trial Mountain. I have a Beetle max setting that i can publish , but it's not specific for the track. BRZ when i'll have some time i'll check but on SPA , Suzuka or Nordschleife.... like all my "All track settings"

This is faster than Beetle for sure . Still valid tune using racing soft it match 800PP
McLaren F1 GTR - BMW '95 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - 1.27
I won’t have much time to grind for it - I’m on holiday this week with my family.

So I sold a few cars already to get me halfway to buying it for your maxed tune. And brought my ps4 (my wife = 🙄).

I just wasn’t sure about it, because one of my challenge friends has tried his ‘95 on Trial Mountain, but is now using BRZ. And has fastest lap so far.

I’ll still buy one, of course..

I won’t have much time to grind for it - I’m on holiday this week with my family.

So I sold a few cars already to get me halfway to buying it for your maxed tune. And brought my ps4 (my wife = 🙄).

I just wasn’t sure about it, because one of my challenge friends has tried his ‘95 on Trial Mountain, but is now using BRZ. And has fastest lap so far.

I’ll still buy one, of course..
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg

Back