PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,025 comments
Hey Praiano63 do you think you could do a tune for the Porsche Cup Nurburgring Nordschleife 650PP - Porsche 356 A/1500 GS GT Carrera Speedster '56 ? I know it's a pricy ride @ 1,500,000 credits from the Legends dealership but it's a really fun little car to drive, but I am having problems keeping it steady in the rain especially on the sharp corners of the ring. Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited:
Hey Praiano63 do you think you could do a tune for the Porsche Cup Nurburgring Nordschleife 650PP - Porsche 356 A/1500 GS GT Carrera Speedster '56 ? I know it's a pricy ride @ 1,500,000 credits from the Legends dealership but it's a really fun little car to drive, but I am having problems keeping it steady in the rain especially on the sharp corners of the ring. Thanks for your consideration.
Do you mean a maxxed tune ? With all engine tuning upgrade and racing soft tires ??

Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16 GR4- 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - Nurburgring GP Seasonal
BOP Rules 310 HP - 2954 Lbs

Special setting for this time attack event , you can do a longer gearbox for the race because of draft.

View attachment 1124127View attachment 1124128

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Still works fine on the regular Cayman. To get to 700pp, I minimized the aero, used all go-fast upgrades, altered the gearbox changing the top gear speed to 310 and evenly spacing out the rest. Thanks.

Last edited:
Yes sir max tunned all the way with all the upgrades minus the nitro and it can have racing hard tires to lower the PP to get to 650PP.
After some test , this car is broken. Weird sudden lost of grip at the rear end when overdriven , it's possible to correct some bad behaviors but the car is not so fun to drive at all. A lot of others betters cars n the porsche garage.

Yes sir max tunned all the way with all the upgrades minus the nitro and it can have racing hard tires to lower the PP to get to 650PP.
It's still possible to win the 650PP race with no or very few rain , the car need to use the horrible rear wing (even low profile) and not fun to drive.
F2CzC7BXwAAJgOW.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok so I bit the bullet and bought a new engine. If I don’t have all the weight reductions l, then do I need to simply remove ballast until the weight and PP matches yours ?
Of course , the ballast is at position 0 just need to match the weight. It'll not influence the weight repartition.

After some test , this car is broken. Weird sudden lost of grip at the rear end when overdriven , it's possible to correct some bad behaviors but the car is not so fun to drive at all. A lot of others betters cars n the porsche garage.
Yeah I agree, it is possible to win the 650PP but the rain makes it difficult at times, depends on how much it rains really. I guess I will focus on other Porsche cars, I have quite a few in my collection even the gr.1 Porsche 919 Hybrid '16 which isn't that bad at all, but it's nowhere as fast as a Nissan R92CP '92 or the Jaguar XJR-9 '88, now those are some fast cars when you max out their PP and put them in the 950PP races.

Last edited:
Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupé '06 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.34

Wide Body

Rims 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side Standard - Wing Custom

View attachment 1265229View attachment 1265230View attachment 1265231View attachment 1265232

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Still works great. I went a little different direction on the engine. I used the HS Supercharger and all bolt-ons, no permanent engine upgrades. With 200 ballast and 99 on the power restrictor, it gave me 643 hp.

McLaren MP4-12C '10 - 600PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track / Tokyo - 1.34

Wide car
Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Parts:
Front A
Side A
Wing Custom

Top car on Tokyo event .The gear have a long configuration because you have to shift at 7700RPM , after this the power drop a lot so you have to stay in this RPM range. It stay in the mid of the RPM bar on the dashboard.
You can use Sport medium for turny slow track that a lot of grip.

View attachment 1263783View attachment 1263784View attachment 1263785View attachment 1263786

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Ran it at 700pp. Used the HS turbo and all bolt-on upgrades, skipping the permanent engine upgrades. With 200 ballast, the ECU at 95, the power restrictor at 98, it has 710 hp. Fast, but sucks gas, needing fuel saving to get 2 laps at LeMans.

Fun to drive, thanks.

McLaren 650S GT3 S - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around - 1.34
For mixed slow , medium and fast turns , use medium turbo for better retake out corner. The High RPM turbo is a few 5 kmh faster on long straight only.
If you need more front grip , low the rear downforce but doing this you'll need to reduce the Power for same PP.
I use stock gearbox , 2PP gain and almost the same performance.
View attachment 1266984View attachment 1266985

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Works excellently on the standard 650S. For 700pp, I used the HS turbo, all bolt-ons, no permanent engine upgrades. That gives 726 hp. No ballast, ECU set to 95. Stock aero setting, 90 front, 200 rear. I set the top gear speed to 350, first gear to 109, and evenly spaced the rest.

At LeMans, it’ll do 191 mph on FM6, 201 mph on FM1 and gets 2.3 laps on fuel.

A rocket. Thanks.

Honda NSX GT500 '08 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.32

Extremely fast to any level , this one is a 800PP but i've test the car same settings till max power with high RPM Turbo. Sharp , Grippy . I love this car.
View attachment 1252744View attachment 1252745View attachment 1252746View attachment 1252747
View attachment 1199345

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Question. Should this tune stil be valid since the game has been patched a few times since then? :)

McLaren VGT GR1 - 950PP - Racing Hard Tires - Suzuka

Finally i've found a non stop racing hard setting lap 1:46 to high 1:47 , able the top AI on this 10 laps race.
The difficult is to stay consistent saving a few gas for 10 laps. Gas consumption at 6 , shift at the middle of the RPM jauge.
Rear end tend to shirk but you'll never lose it , use this behavior at your favor.

EDIT: This car is performant only in this range with full power. It seems that power limiter and ECU are bugged taking out much more power than it's supposed , turning the car not performant. Like if a 900PP have a 800PP performance.... i could not identify the reason..:confused::confused:

View attachment 1157133View attachment 1157134

Gearbox
Top speed 340 kmh
Final gear at 3.330
Set each gear.

View attachment 1157135View attachment 1157136

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive
Hello mr.praiano, I was wondering if you could take a look at this vehicle. I copied your setup but the pp is in the 898 pp range I believe with current physics. I was recently inspired to try to see if I can grind with the vehicle with the unveil of its real life version at the goodwood festival. Do you think a 800 pp version is possible or is the power restrictor still bugged.

Last edited:
Dodge Viper GTS '02 - 700 PP - Racing Hard - All Track - 1.34
Top 700PP car , excelent drive anywhere , under 4 minutes on Le Mans FM6.
Shift at 6000RPM
For @Superganzo Special Le Mans

Wide body
Rims 18" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Rear diffuser St
Side St
Rear Wing : Custom
For some reason, I can't get my front downforce below 50! I have the wide width/wide offset, front A, rear diffuser, rear wing and
wide body. Any idea's?

Mercedes AMG GTR '17 - 700 PP - Racing hard Tires - All Track - 1.25
Top 3 700PP on Nordschleife , 6:28 in my hands. Same time of the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 SV '15 but much more easy to drive fast. You can save any bad situation.

Wide body
Rims 19" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part Standard
Rear Wing : Custom.

I use the very good original gearbox. Up to you.

Excellent. Thanks.

Back