PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,926 comments
Renault 5 Turbo '80 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.31

I remember this car with the Rally driver "magic Jean Ragnotti". This guy was so intense and spectacular to watch on TV , Tour de Corse , Monte Carlo..... Very good souvenir.

Wide body.

Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front Standard - Wing A

View attachment 1250545View attachment 1250546View attachment 1250547View attachment 1250548

The master Jean

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Excellent. Great fun.Thanks.

Got a '07 Z33 with the RB26DETT-GT-R-R34 swapped in, and boy howdy does that thing need a helluvalot of braking distance to make its corners - even with max upgrades. Anybody know of a good tune to reign it in a bit?

I have not been playing for 7-8 months.

On the link list, the ones marked with red.
What does that mean?
Hé...

Capture-002.jpg

Mazda Atenza GR4 - 630PP - Racing Hard tires - All around
Same performance as the Mitsubishi Evo GR4 , Reach his limit on turny grippy track like nost of the 4WD but very safe and still very fast. Good for long races with some fight without making mistake.

View attachment 1137402View attachment 1137403
1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track 2,145 for .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.
View attachment 1137404View attachment 1137405

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent tune, I used it on the GR.3 version.

McLaren 650S GT3 S - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around - 1.34
For mixed slow , medium and fast turns , use medium turbo for better retake out corner. The High RPM turbo is a few 5 kmh faster on long straight only.
If you need more front grip , low the rear downforce but doing this you'll need to reduce the Power for same PP.
I use stock gearbox , 2PP gain and almost the same performance.
View attachment 1266984View attachment 1266985

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent. Equally as tossable as the Mustang GR.3, but a bit lighter on its feet. Thanks.

Still getting used to BRZ tune - she’s fast!

Could the Beetle tune please be published as well, so I can try..?
Forget I asked. Beetle is great fun to drive (love that turbo whistle), but the BRZ maxed has to be THE fastest Gr3 car. Apologies Laurent - I learn the hard way 😬

Now to put some serious laps in..

Chaparral 2J '70 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - All tracks / Sardegna

For Sardegna use GAS at 6 and shift 6000 to 6500 RPM. 1 stop for gas no change tires.

View attachment 1159611View attachment 1159612

Gearbox
Top speed 250 kmh
Final gear at 3.050 for fast track increase speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1159613View attachment 1159614View attachment 1159615View attachment 1159616

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
would it be possible to have this beast updated for sardegna.

Just took this beast out to sardegna for the first time to test drive and some of the money back from the purchase. MAN this thing takes corners so smooth I was smashing pretty much full throttle out of corners and never slipped.
My absolute favourite car for Sardegna. Even on TC0 it doesn’t slip. Maxed out it’s great on Spa too. Literally no downsides to it.

Noticed a bit more editing errors @praiano63. Loving your swapped builds :cheers:
McLaren VGT GR1 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardegna - 1.35
This link from 1st post sends to the 950PP Suzuka tune.
Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.34
SWAP LS7-Rampage (Roadster Shop Rampage)

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front B - Side A - Rear B - Wing Custom
This car does not have upgrades for side or rear, only front.

Honda Beat '91 - 500PP - Sport Soft - All Track - Swap K20C1 Civic '20 - 1.25
A PP bug on this car let it than more 500HP , of course extremely fast anywhere , under the 1mn on Tsukuba , 7:05 on Nordschleife , perfect for Tokyo also , just take care for the huge power peak at high RPM for 1st and 2d gear.
I had also a 45/55 wheight repartition tune but it was a bit too more extreme . This one is drivable and fast , with still a good eagerness and a good front grip.

Wide Body
Rims up to you / Width Wide / Offset wide
Front B
Side A
Wing Custom

This livery is my job :D , on share already.

View attachment 1204403View attachment 1204404
For the gears , you have to perform a trick.
Final gear max value full right
Top speed auto mini full left.
Then final gear again to minimum full left 100 kmh
Then set all individual gears starting from last 5th gear then 4th , 3th , 2d ,1st gear.
View attachment 1204405View attachment 1204406

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thank you, sir. I used this tune as a base and modified it down to 400PP for the Human Comedy Autopolis race. Absolutely decimated the competition!

Subaru BRZ GT300 '21 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around setting
Very good in all domains , fast , grippy , safe , tested on SPA , Suzuki , Nordschleife , Laguna Seca... Showing excelent behaviors everywhere. I didn't put any custom gearbox , the stock one is perfect , with medium RPM Turbo the very high torque engine can manage any turn at almost any RPM .

View attachment 1143956View attachment 1143957View attachment 1143958

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Excellent. Thanks. I also used this for the WRX Gr.3. I minimized the aero, set the top gear speed to 305, left the rest of the gears stock.

Back