PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,929 comments
Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV '15 - 800 PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Tracks - 1.36
l81.jpeg

Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 '15 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.36

Wide Car.
Rims 20" - Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Wing Custom

Top car 700PP , easy to manage anywhere. Excelent for the Nordschleife.

l71.jpeg
l72.jpeg
l73.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Shelby GT359 '65 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.36
SWAP Engine : Voodoo 5.2 -GT350R

Very good grip for technical track like SPA , Nordschleife or Suzuka. For Le Mans , you can use Racing Hard Tires to add more power , grip there is not so important.

Wide car
Rims up to you

Front B
Rear A
Wing Custom

View attachment 1279396View attachment 1279397View attachment 1279398View attachment 1279399

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I tried the ’65 gearing with the Boss 429 / Voodoo swap. I also used the ‘16 GT350-R suspension set-up. It’s much more usable now, but needs your magic.

Your Boss 429 tune is outstanding on the original, but undriveable with the swap.

PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7​

7,003,185 views :gtpflag: :gtpflag: :gtpflag:

This is my best score so far since i have a GT garage here in GTPlanet (Since April 2011). 7.000.000 views since 19 monthes , it's around 12.000 views / day .
My old G29 is at the end of his life. Perhaps Sr @Kaz_Yamauchi 山内 一典 could help me for a new wheel ?

Please , if somebody who know the PD staf that read my garage and could bring my wish to the boss... , i would be grateful.

Have a good drive.
<(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:

PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7​

7,003,185 views :gtpflag: :gtpflag: :gtpflag:

This is my best score so far since i have a GT garage here in GTPlanet (Since April 2011). 7.000.000 views since 19 monthes , it's around 12.000 views / day .
My old G29 is at the end of his life. Perhaps Sr @Kaz_Yamauchi 山内 一典 could help me for a new wheel ?

Please , if somebody who know the PD staf that read my garage and could bring my wish to the boss... , i would be grateful.

Have a good drive.

@LOGI_Rich Can the Logitech marketing department help? Its a no brainer marketing investment to ship Praiano a Pro Wheel and Pedals!

@LOGI_Rich Can the Logitech marketing department help? Its a no brainer marketing investment to ship Praiano a Pro Wheel and Pedals!
This is my 3rd G29 . It was a gift from Logitech Brasil in 2017 , 6 years taking salty marine breeze all year long. Very heavy duty wheel.... but it's overwhelmed actually , mainly for the feedback of actual wheels.
Sem título.jpg

Last edited:
I tried the ’65 gearing with the Boss 429 / Voodoo swap. I also used the ‘16 GT350-R suspension set-up. It’s much more usable now, but needs your magic.

Your Boss 429 tune is outstanding on the original, but undriveable with the swap.
So i have a new setting for the Boss 429 swap , but the original engine is superior at least in GT7. The mais problem is the sudden torque that come all together , wheel spin is almost uncontrolable. Need to add a very heavy rear ballast to turn the car +- ok.
Coming soon.

Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.36

The huge torque with his physic imitation in GT turn the car very hard to manage. Just upshift out the corners with a low RPM acceleration. I use a lot of rear ballast to limit the effect. Also the car have a huge consumption , only 2 laps on Le Mans , or shift at very low rpm .

Wide car
Rims up to you

Front B
Rear St
Wing Custom

f1.jpeg
f2.jpeg
f3.jpeg
f4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Sorry my English is bad

My question was : have you done a « tier list » for tokyo 12 laps for example ?
Here are the fastest cars for Sardegna 800pp high payout race.

Last edited:
Hey Praiano any chance you got the Toyota Himedic? and if so any chance of a tune for it, would love take it around the Nurb lol

Here are the fastest cars for Sardegna 800pp high payout race.

Thanks !

McLaren MP4-12C '10 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - 1.36

Wide car
Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Parts:
Front A
Side A
Wing Custom

Excelent easy car , very good performance but the fact that no weight reduction are available turn the car heavy = high gas consumption. For Le Mans event , you only race 2 laps but under 4 minutes laps for sure.

m1.jpeg
m2.jpeg
m3.jpeg
m4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

It’s ok your doing a lot for our community so I can’t say anything haha. Ur a monster!

Btw can you give me 2-3 cars for tokyo ? The ones you use the most, easy to drive
The fastest car for this race is the Toyota Celica ST205 600pp Praiano tune on page 1 under 600PP.

Nissan R34 GT-R V Nurb '02 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP -1.36

SWAP ENGINE : VRH35Z-R92CP (Nissan R92CP)

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front B
Side St
Rear A
Wing Custom

3:50 on Le Mans due to the stupid R92CP engine. Fast anywhere else.

n1.jpeg
n2.jpeg
n3.jpeg
n4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.36

The huge torque with his physic imitation in GT turn the car very hard to manage. Just upshift out the corners with a low RPM acceleration. I use a lot of rear ballast to limit the effect. Also the car have a huge consumption , only 2 laps on Le Mans , or shift at very low rpm .

Wide car
Rims up to you

Front B
Rear St
Wing Custom

View attachment 1280144View attachment 1280145View attachment 1280146View attachment 1280147

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent. You rescued it! Thanks.

Dear Praiano, thank you for your excellent work. I wanted to ask if you could update some of your Gr. 4 tunes to the current version and maybe also do a tune for the Corvette Gr. 4 and the Viper.

Back