PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,859 comments
It seems ok now , i clean it inside too. A lot of dust.
That's fantastic news!

I unfortunately do not have a wheel so I'm unsure of how to prevent dust collection on that sort of hardware.
Hopefully some other members can chime in on the preventative maintenance part

It seems ok now , i clean it inside too. A lot of dust.

You still running abs full everything else off? Re assists.

Recall sone claiming abs weak is more like the old abs full now, since the latest update or two?

B80
You still running abs full everything else off? Re assists.

Recall sone claiming abs weak is more like the old abs full now, since the latest update or two?
Abs full . I've tested weak option 2 monthes ago but i almost didn't feel difference .

DMC DeLorean S3 '04 - 700PP - Racing HArd tires - SWAP - All tracks -1.37

SWAP ENGINE : LS7 - Rampage

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

You can add power and top speed for Le Mans , lowering front downforce but i set this car for grip first.

View attachment 1286659View attachment 1286660View attachment 1286661View attachment 1286662
View attachment 1166593

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Excellent. It drives like a real car.😉

Mercedes Benz 300SL coupé '54 - 600PP - Sport Hard Tires - All tracks/Nordschleife -1.25

Wide car.
Rims up to you
Rims width wide
Ofsett Wide.

Rear wing custom (yes it' not nice i agree , but the car a lot more better with it.)

Not enough power for a Tokyo event tune , but perfect for technical track even on Nordschleife , laping 7:13 in my hands.

View attachment 1205899View attachment 1205900View attachment 1205902View attachment 1205903

Enjoy your drive.
Also works fine on the 1952 version. Thanks.

Dodge Viper SRT GT3 R '15 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All Track - 1.37
d1.jpeg

Welcome Praiano63 i'm a bit surprise that you don't have a Ferrari F40 tune in your list, any chance for some tune for le mans TC700 ?🙂.

There is a swapped tune 800 pp on post 2 with the engine of the Enzo. Maybe not good the fuel consumption. You can reduce pp at 700 and try .

Sorry friends but i don't drive so much lately , around only 1 or 2 sessions per week. I don't have anymore pleasure to drive this game. Logitech 29 wheel is so tasteless.... :indiff:
If Polyphony change the physics again for a 3rd time in GT7 , i'll only do a brand new garage ( i did this 2 time since the GT7 launch) if Polyphony send a decent wheel to me. I think i deserve it. The almost 8 millions views in my garage are showing how much people are buying and still playing with pleasure GT7.
Thanks a lot for all of you that appreciate my job. See you on track.
1695909106126.png

Sorry friends but i don't drive so much lately , around only 1 or 2 sessions per week. I don't have anymore pleasure to drive this game. Logitech 29 wheel is so tasteless.... :indiff:
If Polyphony change the physics again for a 3rd time in GT7 , i'll only do a brand new garage ( i did this 2 time since the GT7 launch) if Polyphony send a decent wheel to me. I think i deserve it. The almost 8 millions views in my garage are showing how much people are buying and still playing with pleasure GT7.
Thanks a lot for all of you that appreciate my job. See you on track.
View attachment 1290636
We have to thank you maestro!

Understandable decision.

You helped me get way more mileage out of this game than I would've without your tunes.

1.5 year of grinding and testing takes its toll on anyone. I hope you get your wheel by whatever means. Logitech is solid but unfortunately bottom of the barrel.

I am quite sure that @praiano63 will not get a wheel from PD. If they would do so, they would admit, that Gt7 was just playable for everybody, because Praiano made all the "things" drivable (again and again and again after every physics update) , PD called cars and brought a lot of players through PDs beta different testing phases.

I think, Praiano should enjoy the game and use a wheel, which is adequate for him. It's not okay, that some beginners sit behind a fanatec and maestro uses something near to death (even, if he is faster than most of us with fanatecs).

If we find 40 people, prepared to give 50 Euros to Praiano, of course I will do so, after number 40 has registered.

Then Praiano can buy a nice wheel, perhaps also in Brazil.

@ Praiano.
Put me on a list on your front page as number one. I am sure, a lot of people will follow. When 40 people registered, we will send the cash.

Regards
M

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (964) '92 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track -1.31
Wide car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front ST - Side ST - Rear A- Wing A

New update to turn the car more Porsche 911 behaviors , with a 40/60 weight distribution , an alive rear end & responsive front wheels.

View attachment 1249222View attachment 1249223View attachment 1249224View attachment 1249225

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Also works great with the swap. I just raised the top gear speed to 335 and evenly spaced the rest. Thanks.

The goal is for praiano to get the steering wheel he wants.
When @praiano63 says that we have reached the amount he needs for it (I would guess that the goal could be around 2000 USD), we will transfer the amounts to him via paypal.

current interim status

#1@MUC7650 €
#2@Savage Henry100 USD
#3@Flamingo£ 50
#4@User747spec£ 50
#5@Lochi197225 €
#6@ants81850 USD

Regards
M

50€ here.

Great initiative! Let’s get this done ASAP boys & girls. And hopefully we can also raise enough for a Playseat Trophy to mount the wheel to. Time to give back to a community member who’s given us so much.

Last edited:
I am quite sure that @praiano63 will not get a wheel from PD. If they would do so, they would admit, that Gt7 was just playable for everybody, because Praiano made all the "things" drivable (again and again and again after every physics update) , PD called cars and brought a lot of players through PDs beta different testing phases.

I think, Praiano should enjoy the game and use a wheel, which is adequate for him. It's not okay, that some beginners sit behind a fanatec and maestro uses something near to death (even, if he is faster than most of us with fanatecs).

If we find 40 people, prepared to give 50 Euros to Praiano, of course I will do so, after number 40 has registered.

Then Praiano can buy a nice wheel, perhaps also in Brazil.

@ Praiano.
Put me on a list on your front page as number one. I am sure, a lot of people will follow. When 40 people registered, we will send the cash.

Regards
M
I completely agree with what you say......

I started with GT5 and I wouldn't be playing GT7 (at 74 in 15 days) if I hadn't had Mr Praiano setups since theno......

I agree to contribute towards the purchase of a steering wheel, but I'm more reserved about buying a VR2....

a good TGT2 or a DDpro would no change his life, but it would certainly change his vision of the game and perhaps even better setups in the future.....

Perhaps we should also open a new post in the general forum to raise awareness and appeal for donations more widely.....appeal to people more talented than me for this kind of work....

So €50 promised from me....

Last edited:
I see that TS300 costs R$3.599,90 on Amazon, which is ~$750. Idk if praiano would be ok with it, but maybe that's a good option.

I see that TS300 costs R$3.599,90 on Amazon, which is ~$750. Idk if praiano would be ok with it, but maybe that's a good option.
But that would only be a quick minimum solution, financed by a few individuals, so that "the tuning generator" can quickly be active again for all users.

But in my opinion, the goal must be to find 40 to 50 people who are willing to give something in the order of 50€ (or even more people who give less) so that Praiano gets a really good steering wheel (for someone with his skills and age). That means at least a direct drive wheel base and load cell pedals.

It would be wrong if only 6 to 10 guys here were willing to give something, and praiano thereby quickly gets a mediocre steering wheel, but then again creates daily tunes for thousands of players, many of whom then sit in front of their fanatecs.

He does what he does for us for free. On youtube we would have to watch tons of ads to get the tunes. Praiano, just like the other guys here on the forum who provide their tunes (thanks for that too), post 3 pics and 3 lines.

Cheers
M

Back