PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,926 comments
Hello, Maestro @praiano63 . I am always impressed at your tuning works on tons of cars. Currently I am wondering the fastest cars at 700PP with good handling and fuel efficiency. In this regard, could you recommend three or four best cars in your opinion? Thank you very much in advance. Fluffy from Tokyo.
Recently I drove the swapped R34 at Le Mans, nice economy, pretty fast and it is a 4wd so easier to handle when it rains at La Sarthe, check the index page (page 1) of this forum and you'll find the tune at both 700PP and 800PP.

I used a livery recreating the Option/Blitz R348 driven by Daijiro Inada

Hello, Maestro @praiano63 . I am always impressed at your tuning works on tons of cars. Currently I am wondering the fastest cars at 700PP with good handling and fuel efficiency. In this regard, could you recommend three or four best cars in your opinion? Thank you very much in advance. Fluffy from Tokyo.
Sorry i don't have records about top cars for Le Mans 700PP and low gas consumption. I think the best performance all things considered are the Swap engines road cars using racing cars engine.
Mazda RX8 Spirit R '12 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - SWAP -1.34
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Tracks - SWAP - 1.34
Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All around - SWAP - 1.36
Nissan R34 GT-R V Nurb '02 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP -1.36
Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - SWAP - All Track - 1.34

Must have some others for sure , like others friends are pointing.

Dear Priano63 I really hate to bug you but could you please do a 700pp tune for the Jaguar XJ13 '66, I know it's a very expensive car but I am having rain related issues with it in the Europe France 24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit 30 minutes. It's a very slippery car, much like the GT40 Mark I '66 car. I am very grateful for all your tunes that you did, that I asked for.
The car is too expensive for me , i spend my time buying cars , parts..... setting a car need time and you can't do this making money racing. After the the "Online time trial" , i can save some few $ , but not enough.

Thank you very much for listing the great cars, all seem very performant. I will be busy to look up your tunes of the above mentioned cars. Again, I appreciate your kindness! Fluffy from Tokyo.

Alfa Romeo 4C GR3 Road car - 685PP (Maxed) - Racing Soft tires - All track - 1.37

My faster 700PP on SPA , also performant on Nordschleife. During slow or medium speed turns , modulate your driving input , only give the right angle , if you give too much wheel you'll lose your rear end a few , just slow the car but no spin at all.
(not good on Le Mans due to few lower top speed )

a1.jpeg
a2.jpeg
a3.jpeg
a4.jpeg
a5.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

The car is too expensive for me , i spend my time buying cars , parts..... setting a car need time and you can't do this making money racing. After the the "Online time trial" , i can save some few $ , but not enough.
Thank you for your consideration but I managed to tune the car myself and it no longer has issues with rain in the 700pp race, if you and other guys want I can post the tune here to help others from my work, what do you think Praiano63 ? I have been playing Gran Turismo since 1 for PSN 1 and have been tuning my cars since that time but I also love your work Praiano63 and I use a lot of your tunes instead of my own because they are much better but I am going to give this car a try since no one else seems up to the job. :)

Jaguar XJ13 '66 tune for 700pp Europe France 24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit 30 minutes

Fuel consumption(FM) : Level 6 - You will be able to do 3 laps before needing to refuel, then again after 6th lap.
Tires : Racing Hard / Intermediate
Suspension-
Body Height Adjustment : front: 78 rear: 110
Anti-Roll Bar Front : 7 Rear : 7
Damping Ratio(Compression) Front : 32 Rear : 33
Damping Ratio(Expansion) Front : 35 Rear: 34
Natural Frequency Front : 3.65 Rear: 3.70
Negative Camber Angle Front : 2.0 Rear : 2.0
Toe Angle Front : Open : 0.05 Closed : 0.15

Differential

Initial Torque Front: 0 Rear : 5
Acceleration Sensitivity Front: 0 Rear : 15
Breaking Sensitivity Front : 0 Rear : 5

Downforce Front : 100 Rear : 150
ECU Output Adjustment : 89
Ballast : 0
Ballast Positioning : 0
Power Restrictor : 100

Transmission Top Speed : 330
1st : 2.606 / 88
2nd : 1.678 / 137
3rd : 1.199 / 192
4th : 0.920 / 250
5th : 0.769 / 315
Final : 4.200
Front/Rear Break Balance -1

Supercharger: High-End Torque
Max Power :582BHP
699.21PP

Side notes : Go easy on the throttle when coming out of sharp corners during raining and try not to switch gears during this time, this is crucial in keeping it steady and smooth ride. Also start to break early during rain periods as it tends to slip a slide a little and takes an extra few meters to slow down enough to take the corner. If you drive it correctly for the first 5 laps you should be ahead by 1.45 minutes from the 2nd car by your 6th lap. This car does faster laps than the Ferrari 330 P4 '67, the Ford GT40 Mark I '66 and possibly the Mazda 787b at 700pp. Just a side note. Oh and by the way, if you want I can post tunes for the expensive cars that Praiano63 hasn't posted yet, I grind for them all day long and buy the 10,000,000 to 20,000,000 credits cars, let me know.

Last edited:
Dear Praiano63, I sent you a friend request as Ralph B. and in the message I wrote to you I sent you a screenshot of me winning Nurburgring Nordschleife in the car you said was impossible to tune, well I tuned it and I am able to win events using the Porsche 356 A/1500 GS GT Carrera Speedster '56. I am going to post the tune in this message so others can see that it's possible to tune this car and win using it.

Porsche 356 A/1500 GS GT Carrera Speedster '56 tune PP 591.15

Fuel consumption(FM) : Not applicable in this car
Tires : Intermediate Racing
Suspension-
Body Height Adjustment : front: 115 rear: 175
Anti-Roll Bar Front : 5 Rear : 6
Damping Ratio(Compression) Front : 25 Rear : 35
Damping Ratio(Expansion) Front : 40 Rear: 45
Natural Frequency Front : 1.60 Rear: 2.00
Negative Camber Angle Front : 2.0 Rear : 1.5
Toe Angle Front : Open : 0.08 Closed : 0.19

Differential

Downforce Front : 0 Rear : 0
ECU Output Adjustment : 100

Transmission Top Speed : 180km/h
1st : 3.075 / 84
2nd : 2.137 / 121
3rd : 1.574 / 165
4th : 1.223 / 212
5th : 1.001/ 266
Final : 3.932
Front/Rear Break Balance 0

Supercharger: None
Turbocharger : None
Max Power :226BHP
591.15PP

Sidenotes: This car is unforgiving in turns if you mess up and slide into the corners you will spin out, every time. You have to think of your throttle as a light feather with this car, very slowly apply pressure to the throttle when speeding up or you will also spin out during rain in the ring. Do not bump into other cars or you will spin out, every time, this car is very advanced to drive it without spinning out or crashing, it will take some time to learn the timing of the breaks, it would be wise to apply the red break lines while driving this car in the beginning so you can learn when to apply the breaks. Unlike all other cars, I suggest you use intermediate racing tires with this car for the Porsche events because it usually rains and you can't control it with hard racing tires in the rain.

I second the recommendations above, the R33 and R34 are probably the top 2 cars in my book.
I just want to add the M3 '03 and the '73 CSL with the Z4 engine to the list (Tuned by Praiano of course), great drives with very good fuel consumption.

Dear Praiano63, I sent you a friend request as Ralph B. and in the message I wrote to you I sent you a screenshot of me winning Nurburgring Nordschleife in the car you said was impossible to tune, well I tuned it and I am able to win events using the Porsche 356 A/1500 GS GT Carrera Speedster '56. I am going to post the tune in this message so others can see that it's possible to tune this car and win using it.
Perfect , if you're able to set a difficult car , it'll be a great help for a lot of players. The only thing i don't understand , if you have so much so good cars , why don't you do your own garage and publish all this builds ?
You can post here without problem if you do this punctually , but why don't have a own garage for any GTplayers could use ? If the cars are good , believe me , it'll be a success.
Good luck.

Perfect , if you're able to set a difficult car , it'll be a great help for a lot of players. The only thing i don't understand , if you have so much so good cars , why don't you do your own garage and publish all this builds ?
You can post here without problem if you do this punctually , but why don't have a own garage for any GTplayers could use ? If the cars are good , believe me , it'll be a success.
Good luck.
I am very sorry but I have no idea on how to do having a public garage or any of that online stuff, I don't have a PSN subscription so I don't even know if I could do what you recommend. Could you please elaborate and maybe help me figure out how to do all the stuff you just said,, I would be really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

I just noticed a Porsche 917K 70' in the legends dealership for 18,000,000 credits, I have been waiting for this car forever.

Last edited:
I am very sorry but I have no idea on how to do having a public garage or any of that online stuff, I don't have a PSN subscription so I don't even know if I could do what you recommend. Could you please elaborate and maybe help me figure out how to do all the stuff you just said,, I would be really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
Just open a thread in the car tuning section with the name of your garage and post your cars. As simple as this. Keep for you the first and second post to ne able to publish a future car list. Easy.Good luck.

Just open a thread in the car tuning section with the name of your garage and post your cars. As simple as this. Keep for you the first and second post to ne able to publish a future car list. Easy.Good luck.
Thanks for the tip, I was thinking that you meant an online garage to let other players see my cars somehow, that's why I asked for your help, but the opening a thread is easy peasy thanks for the tip.

Thanks for the tip, I was thinking that you meant an online garage to let other players see my cars somehow, that's why I asked for your help, but the opening a thread is easy peasy thanks for the tip.
I don't have any http only garage . I had a youtube garage 6.97K subscribers367 videos before but Youtube demonetized it when i've stopped publishing between GTSport and GT7.
I would love to have a garage Application for mobile phone but i don't know how to do. Last time i did this for GT5 & 6 , i was helped by an aussie gtplayer but he asked 50% of the gain . ....

Last edited:
I don't have any http only garage . I had a youtube garage 6.97K subscribers367 videos before but Youtube demonetized it when i've stopped publishing between GTSport and GT7.
I would love to have a garage Application for mobile phone but i don't know how to do. Last time i did this for GT5 & 6 , i was helped by an aussie gtplayer but he asked 50% of the gain . ....
Oh I am real sorry to hear that about the aussie gtplayer, asking you for 50% was a horrible thing for him to do in my opinion. When was your first GT game ? Was it Gran Turismo 1 for PSN like me ? I am in my early 40s so when GT1 first hit the streets in 1998 I believe I was a teenager, so a lot of these young guys now a days don't understand how we had to play racing sims that had horrible graphics and terrible sounds.

Oh I am real sorry to hear that about the aussie gtplayer, asking you for 50% was a horrible thing for him to do in my opinion. When was your first GT game ? Was it Gran Turismo 1 for PSN like me ? I am in my early 40s so when GT1 first hit the streets in 1998 I believe I was a teenager, so a lot of these young guys now a days don't understand how we had to play racing sims that had horrible graphics and terrible sounds.
50% was ok , deal , i accept , nothing wrong with this . Better than nothing.
I play GT1 first time in december 1999. It was a gift for my kids for christmass . I play first day 25 morning and they played their PS1 only 2 monthes after. I was totally hooked with this game. Poor kids.

Last edited:
50% was ok , deal , i accept , nothing wrong with this . Better than nothing.
I play GT1 first time in december 1999. It was a gift for my kids for christmass . I play first day 25 morning and they played their PS1 only 2 monthes after. I was totally hooked with this game. Poor kids.
Oh so you had kids in 1998~99 so you are older than me, a generation older I would assume, that's really cool that you are still into racing sims. I wonder do you like any flying sims? I love il sturmovik flying sims, I have the entire flying sims controls with a joystick and a throttle and flying gauges. I really get into flying and racing, to the point where I would rather race my sim cars, than my own car that I own :)

I wonder do you like any flying sims
I would love but good PC is too expensive , playstation don't have any good game to fly , i love to use helicopters in GTA SA on PS2 :lol:
I would love to fly above my favorites circuits in GT7 but Kaz never answer to my request.:scared: I'm sure it's not very difficult to do for Polyphony.

I would love but good PC is too expensive , playstation don't have any good game to fly , i love to use helicopters in GTA SA on PS2 :lol:
I would love to fly above my favorites circuits in GT7 but Kaz never answer to my request.:scared: I'm sure it's not very difficult to do for Polyphony.
Yeah the video cards especially have gone up in price to crazy amounts, I paid 1K USD for my 4090 Aorus graphics card for a i9 13900KS cpu. I still remember when graphics cards were like 200 dollars for a top tier graphics card and the cpus weren't more than 300 dollars, now these days I had to pay 1.3K USD for my cpu, it's just insane the prices they have now. I miss the good old days of PC gaming :(

Yeah the video cards especially have gone up in price to crazy amounts, I paid 1K USD for my 4090 Aorus graphics card for a i9 13900KS cpu. I still remember when graphics cards were like 200 dollars for a top tier graphics card and the cpus weren't more than 300 dollars, now these days I had to pay 1.3K USD for my cpu, it's just insane the prices they have now. I miss the good old days of PC gaming :(
In Brasil you can X 2.5 from USA price for computer or anything else.

Porsche 356 A/1500 GS GT Carrera Speedster '56 tune PP 591.15

Fuel consumption(FM) : Not applicable in this car
Tires : Intermediate Racing
Suspension-
Body Height Adjustment : front: 115 rear: 175
Anti-Roll Bar Front : 5 Rear : 6
Damping Ratio(Compression) Front : 25 Rear : 35
Damping Ratio(Expansion) Front : 40 Rear: 45
Natural Frequency Front : 1.60 Rear: 2.00
Negative Camber Angle Front : 2.0 Rear : 1.5
Toe Angle Front : Open : 0.08 Closed : 0.19

Differential

Downforce Front : 0 Rear : 0
ECU Output Adjustment : 100

Transmission Top Speed : 180km/h
1st : 3.075 / 84
2nd : 2.137 / 121
3rd : 1.574 / 165
4th : 1.223 / 212
5th : 1.001/ 266
Final : 3.932
Front/Rear Break Balance 0

Supercharger: None
Turbocharger : None
Max Power :226BHP
591.15PP

Sidenotes: This car is unforgiving in turns if you mess up and slide into the corners you will spin out, every time. You have to think of your throttle as a light feather with this car, very slowly apply pressure to the throttle when speeding up or you will also spin out during rain in the ring. Do not bump into other cars or you will spin out, every time, this car is very advanced to drive it without spinning out or crashing, it will take some time to learn the timing of the breaks, it would be wise to apply the red break lines while driving this car in the beginning so you can learn when to apply the breaks. Unlike all other cars, I suggest you use intermediate racing tires with this car for the Porsche events because it usually rains and you can't control it with hard racing tires in the rain.
I have a setting for it at 550PP sport medium it's ok but i didn't publish it , others speedsters are more enjoyable like the Porsche Spyder Type 550/1500RS '55 - 500PP.
Also my speedster '56 need a wing to perform. Ugly ! But it's fast , same pace on Nordschleife as
Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 CZ - 550PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Track - 1.32
or
Renault 5 Turbo '80 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.31

I'll publish it soon.

Porsche 356 A/1500GS GT Carrera Speedster '56 - 550PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Tracks - 1.37

Good to race on Nordschleife against Renault R5 turbo or Alpine A110
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Wing custom (Ugly but necessary)

Same tune can be used on Alsace mission at 460PP and comfort soft tires.

p1.jpeg
p2.jpeg
p3.jpeg
p4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Porsche 356 A/1500GS GT Carrera Speedster '56 - 550PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Tracks - 1.37

View attachment 1287432View attachment 1287433View attachment 1287434View attachment 1287435

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
What a lovely, lovey carrera!
The wing is there for picnics, this changes the entire outlook on this beautiful car!

View attachment 1287432View attachment 1287433View attachment 1287434View attachment 1287435

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent post and the car is really fun to drive around, it costs quite a bit for such a small car but I guess it's a Porsche so it's expensive. 2x the price from the US in Brazil that is insane, here in Poland we have stuff from the US but the price matches that of what the item costs in the US it's just in PLN currency but when you convert it, it comes out to the same price so it's not that bad. Europe is expensive to live in however, I was surprised when I moved back to Poland from New York city at how much property here costs and how much we pay for a liter of gasoline compared to what I was paying in New York, but I love living here now so I am staying for good.

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I wanted to ask you, how do you get your screenshots from inside the game out to the net? Do you use the function to send the screenshots to twitter by any chance or do you use another method of getting the screenshots over here, I would really like to know.

I don't know any other option .
I can't for the life of me finish setting up a twitter account, it won't send me the authentication code via email or my phone. It just doesn't allow me to finish the setup process I don't know what is going on. I tried protonmail, gmail and yahoo email and it wont send me the darn code, I checked my spam folder and nothing. Maybe you can tell me how to finish the setup process because I am out of ideas and `I really want a twitter account so I can send the screenshot photos that I take when I finish a race with a good time or a tune for a specific car. It really pisses me off. Do any of you guys know how to finish setting up your twitter account ? Wait I got it using my apple account, I didn't have to use a code, now I can share my screenshots with you guys. `OMG I can't connect my psn to my twitter, it won't allow me to, this sucks.

Last edited:
I can't for the life of me finish setting up a twitter account, it won't send me the authentication code via email or my phone. It just doesn't allow me to finish the setup process I don't know what is going on. I tried protonmail, gmail and yahoo email and it wont send me the darn code, I checked my spam folder and nothing. Maybe you can tell me how to finish the setup process because I am out of ideas and `I really want a twitter account so I can send the screenshot photos that I take when I finish a race with a good time or a tune for a specific car. It really pisses me off. Do any of you guys know how to finish setting up your twitter account ?
Hi. It won't be solve the issue you are facing, but kindly take a look at the official support page.
how to create the twitter account

Back