PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,918 comments
The LFA is a good 600PP, but the best thing of this car is the driving pleasure. In VR it's amazing! The gt3rs has a huge grip but i lowered the braking sensitivity from 50 to 20 for a better handling out of turns. The 400r by stock is a 550pp killer, but i think that the 190 Evo should be a good 550pp too with the right setup and sport hard tires 👍

Porsche GT3 RS (992) '22 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - 1.40

Rims size 20" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

#911 GT3 RS '22 // 776hp 10900rpm - 402ft.lb at 9100rpm // 2692lbs // Downforce fr350 rear650 // RM tires for 800PP
#911 GT3 RS '16 // 686hp 9300rpm - 409ft.lb at 8100rpm // 2504lbs // Downforce fr186 rear480 // RS tires for 800PP

Differents numbers and tires , the '22 have a fixed downforce , both have the same performance , the '22 is less performant with minimum weight (ballast added) don't need some weight reduction , just low down to this weight .

Together with the top 800PP cars at SPA or similar track , more grip less speed than Vulcan , McLaren F1 GTr BMW '95 for example.

This car is very bad at 700PP due to low speed.

p1.jpeg
p2.jpeg
p3.jpeg
p4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hello Maestro @praiano63 . First, thank you very much for your prompt work on sharing the settings of Lexus LFA and Porsche 911.
Today, I would like to ask a favor of you. Currently, I have struggled with clearing the one of the menu book "Redbull X2019 Nations Cup". As you know you need to use the RedBull X2019 Competition. I tried to make it a performant car, but the result was poor. If possible could you please share your setting skill for above mentioned car? Looking forward hearing from you. Thank you in advance.

Porsche GT3 RS (992) '22 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - 1.40

#911 GT3 RS '22 // 776hp 9300rpm - 409ft.lb at 9100rpm // 2692lbs // Downforce fr350 rear650 // RM tires for 800PP
#911 GT3 RS '16 // 686hp 10900rpm - 402ft.lb at 8100rpm // 2504lbs // Downforce fr186 rear480 // RS tires for 800PP

Differents numbers and tires , the '22 have a fixed downforce , both have the same performance , the '22 is less performant with minimum weight (ballast added) don't need some weight reduction , just low down to this weight .

Together with the top 800PP cars at SPA or similar track , more grip less speed than Vulcan , McLaren F1 GTr BMW '95 for example.

This car is very bad at 700PP due to low speed.

View attachment 1300211View attachment 1300212View attachment 1300213View attachment 1300214

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
After more tests I ve concluded that GT3RS it has indeed low speeds for 700PP, sadly. However I still love the grip and the car as a whole. Tried out your tune and it is amazing. Thanks again for your work! It will be a loong weekend full of LFA and GT3RS ❤️

Hello Maestro @praiano63 . First, thank you very much for your prompt work on sharing the settings of Lexus LFA and Porsche 911.
Today, I would like to ask a favor of you. Currently, I have struggled with clearing the one of the menu book "Redbull X2019 Nations Cup". As you know you need to use the RedBull X2019 Competition. I tried to make it a performant car, but the result was poor. If possible could you please share your setting skill for above mentioned car? Looking forward hearing from you. Thank you in advance.
I don't have any of the 3 Redbulls , i have to buy all soon. It's around 6.300.000 CR$ . Not enough credits , perhaps i'll buy one but only after finishing buying the parts i'll need to set all the 1.40 news cars. Soon.

Last edited:
I don't have any of the 3 Redbulls , i have to buy all soon. It's around 6.300.000 CR$ . Not enough credits , perhaps i'll buy one but only after finishing buying the parts i'll need to set all the 1.40 news cars. Soon.
Thank you! I wait for your availability :)

Lexus LFA '10 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.40

Wide body car.

Front St - Side St - Wing St

The stock car is almost perfect , it was easy to tailor it for 700PP . What a car , above my expectations PD and Toyota did a fantastic for this car. I think they want to encourage players to not use custom wing that just kill the look of the car.
A rear custom wing do the same job as original with 225 points downforce and is very ugly. The stock retractive wing shows 80 points only??!! Down or up ? Anyway , this way the car is amazing and works perfectly.
What a perfect drive. This my best 700PP for the moment talking about driving pleasure. And it' s THE LFA .:dopey: I'm in love.

I'm going to buy a secong LFA to use stock . It seems that the only way to race Sophie having fair good battles matching performance. For a tuned car , Sophie stay behind by far.

Thank you for the setting Praiano but i think the car need a livery https://www.gran-turismo.com/at/gt7...d5-5cda45023fda/gallery/All/19422053827902065

Wide body car.

The stock car is almost perfect , it was easy to tailor it for 700PP . What a car , above my expectations PD and Toyota did a fantastic for this car. I think they want to encourage players to not use custom wing that just kill the look of the car.
A rear custom wing do the same job as original with 225 points downforce and is very ugly. The stock retractive wing shows 80 points only??!! Down or up ? Anyway , this way the car is amazing and works perfectly.
What a perfect drive. This my best 700PP for the moment talking about driving pleasure. And it' s THE LFA .:dopey: I'm in love.

I'm going to buy a secong LFA to use stock . It seems that the only way to race Sophie having fair good battles matching performance. For a tuned car , Sophie stay behind by far.

Wonderful FR car and tune. Grazie Praiano!!

Looking forward to some Porsche action tonight.

If you Gold the original set of S licenses you can get a free X2019, unless you've already sold that one in the past.

Only after the news cars .

I'll set all 1.40 cars soon beginning by the LFA.
After a very fast check this morning , my surprise were that almost the 7 cars are very well balanced with original setting. Congratulation to PD tuners this time , they did a wonderfull job.
LFA , Charger , 400R and 190E are almost perfect , what a pleasure.
Tesla is ok but the heavy weight less reactive .
Challenger need new tires first , Sport hard can't handle the 840HP for sure.
911 GT3 strangely shows understeer out corner under acceleration ? With a 40/60 weight repartition and 517Hp on Sport medium tires ? I don't think it could be the front x rear tires difference size , the original off course is a real marvel reading the real life testers comments. Perhaps PD did a wrong LSD setting in game :confused: ?
I'll check all this after the job.

PS: I think the tires physics model is different. At least when the car is losing grip , like drifting or losing the front grip... It seems that the lost is more progressive and don't go so much further till driving on ice like before ... But it's just a quick fist drive . Let's see later this afternoon.

Wide body car.

Wow, what a car!

Wide body car.

Haven't got to play in a while but got to take this to Le Mans tonight. Absolute domination. Easily gets 2 laps on FM1, or if it gets wet, 3 laps on FM5-6. Just pit when needed and you'll have an easy win by over a minute.

Praiano, thanks again for making this game what it is 😎

Last edited:
Nismo 400R '95 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.40

Wide body car.

Rims size 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear St - Wing A

Top five 700PP car on Nordschleife , also good on Le Mans due to a very good low consumption for a road car. FM3 for 3 laps or full gas for 2 laps. The front grip is ok but not phenomenal . Just good. I've try to add some more eagerness but the lost of HP was too high. I love it the way it is .
You can use the same setting for Tokyo rain event , then Sport hard tires are needed.

n1.jpeg

EDIT: I've modified the front ride height , bring it to 80 in the way to 70 , the car was flooring badly down strong compressions. Like last fast turn Deep forrest or Fox hole on Nordschleife. 100% guilty to not test the car on Nordschleife before publishing it.
n2.jpeg
n3.jpeg
n4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5 16 EvoII '91 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Track - 1.40

Wide body car.

Rims size 17" - Offset Wide

Front A - Rear St - Wing B

Set for Nordschleife , the chassis is formidable as expected , the unique problem is the peaky engine , low rpm turbo or no turbo aren't as performant as this high rpm turbo , beside this others options are inducing an annoying sudden wheel spin.
The car now is on this edge , excelent grip and very precise front end , a great pleasure to drive around the ring. Shift above 8000 rpm.
Also this car is a top 3 550PP on Nordschleife , could be number 1 but the last straight kill his performant due to a medium top speed.
I've tested a 700PP version but need more work tomorrow.

m1.jpeg
m2.jpeg
m3.jpeg
m4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

If only there was a way to gift some credits to other accounts. I would happily gift the 300,000 credits I got today from completing 3 of the 5 weekly events. Your tunings have been a blessing. I registered to GTPlanet just to write this comment and I was also going to suggest you have a donation link. I realized you may have one already that I overlooked so I went searching and was happy to discover it right there in the first post of this thread. I will donate as soon as I can in the next week or two. I realize now I have been lurking and leaching your tunings for months now and I should have gone searching for a donation link long ago.

I used his tune for the Red Bull and it worked for me!

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (901) '73 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track -1.29

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Offset wide

You can use this car at 650PP with any racing tires for Porsche cup for example , or maxed for Le Mans.

The same tune also support the 600PP level for Tokyo rain event , using Sport Hard and add 164kg ballast.

View attachment 1233594View attachment 1233595View attachment 1233596View attachment 1233597

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Excellent with the swap, too. Thanks.

Subaru BRZ S '21 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - SWAP - 1.39

Engine SAWP 2JZ-GTE-Supra (Toyota Supra '98)
Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing Custom

Not terrific talking of performance , just a good 700PP , but the handling is superior.

View attachment 1297350View attachment 1297351View attachment 1297353View attachment 1297355
View attachment 1169748

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Can you configure it without changing the engine? Original engine

Dodge Super Bee '70 - 550PP - Sport Medium tires - All Around setting
I needed some extreme settings to tame and turn this car drivable at a fast pace. It work well , can compete with the best 550PP anywhere..

Wide Body

Rims 14" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front Standard - Wing Standard

View attachment 1144013View attachment 1144014

1- set auto speed at the minimum 150kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.135 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1144015View attachment 1144016View attachment 1144017

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Works fine with the ‘68 Charger. No wide body. I changed top gear speed to 330, first gear to 113, and evenly spaced the rest. It’ll get 3 laps at LeMans on FM6, 2.5 laps on RM’s and hit 185mph on FM1. I used no front aero and the small lip spoiler in the rear, set at 150. Ballast set at 200/50 to get 50/50 weight distribution. I used all bolt on speed parts,( giving 629hp ), and all weight reductions.

Im sure you can refine it perfectly. Thanks.

Last edited:
The LFA is a good 600PP, but the best thing of this car is the driving pleasure. In VR it's amazing! The gt3rs has a huge grip but i lowered the braking sensitivity from 50 to 20 for a better handling out of turns. The 400r by stock is a 550pp killer, but i think that the 190 Evo should be a good 550pp too with the right setup and sport hard tires 👍
Yea the LFA was instant enjoyment when I tuned it as recommended here and took it for a spin in VR in the Le Mans 30-minute race. Not so much though when attempting to use it at Monza for the Clubman Cup Plus event. That could be partially related to my inexperience in driving Monza when compared to how much time I have spent in VR at Le Mans. But it seemed like the car wasn't as effective against the rest of the pack at the Monza event.

Works fine with the ‘68 Charger. No wide body. I changed top gear speed to 330, first gear to 113, and evenly spaced the rest. It’ll get 3 laps at LeMans on FM6, 2.5 laps on RM’s and hit 185mph on FM1. I used no front aero and the small lip spoiler in the rear, set at 150. Ballast set at 200/50 to get 50/50 weight distribution. I used all bolt on speed parts,( giving 629hp ), and all weight reductions.

Im sure you can refine it perfectly. Thanks.
Maxing it out at 971hp, using the same settings as above. Gearbox set at 355 top gear, 140 first gear, evenly space the rest. Wheelspin is now a minor issue, lowering the torque and acceleration sensitivity to 5 and 5. It’ll get 2.3 laps on fuel and RH’s. It hits 197mph on FM6 and 210mph on FM1. It almost feels like wind buffeting the front end with the sensation of a cobblestone road through the DS controller.

Latest Posts

Back