PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,919 comments
thanks @praiano63

is this particular case, daily races for this week, I am trying this car at REdbull ring, and they allow to change the suspension configuration, only at:
rollbar
dumping
and natural freq.

I had tried already your MAZDA 3 '19 setup but still doing strange oversteer when breaking

any help on this 4 parameters?
the rollbar for a FF car, can you explain a little?

thanks a lot for your help, cheers
All those parameter are working in the same way .
Lower number is adding grip on the end you're setting on.
Rollbar only work entering a turn off throttle using or not brakes.

Normally for FF cars , people are using extreme settings + or - on both ends to counter FF understeer behaviors.
Front end all minus values
Rear end max values.
Most of the time , it's not enough.

All those parameter are working in the same way .
Lower number is adding grip on the end you're setting on.
Rollbar only work entering a turn off throttle using or not brakes.

Normally for FF cars , people are using extreme settings + or - on both ends to counter FF understeer behaviors.
Front end all minus values
Rear end max values.
Most of the time , it's not enough.
Yes, you are right.
I change the Rollbar settings from 5/5 to 3/8 and beat my previous time 1.36.800 to 1.35.963 in the qualification, in only 10 laps.
So I will continue making a few adjustments and go to the track, as you say, and try to improve my time.
Right now, I am less 1 second behind the best time.

Thanks for your help. It was truly important, you are a great help indeed

Toyota 2000GT '67 - 460PP - Comfort Soft tires - Alsace Mission - 1.39
Top 3 car for this Alsace mission. On top of that , one of the best driving pleasure for this class. This is very important to have fun driving for an 1 hour race.
t1.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for taking LFA in your garage! Can’t wait to test it out with your tuning! I know these days are full of hype and happiness with new patch but when you have the time, if possible, please help us out with the new Gt3RS for 700PP. It might be a handling monster 😍

Have fun!

@praiano63 would you be able to make a tune for Mazda Atenza XD L Package for all tracks?
Only after the news cars .
Thanks a lot for taking LFA in your garage! Can’t wait to test it out with your tuning! I know these days are full of hype and happiness with new patch but when you have the time, if possible, please help us out with the new Gt3RS for 700PP. It might be a handling monster 😍

Have fun!
I'll set all 1.40 cars soon beginning by the LFA.
After a very fast check this morning , my surprise were that almost the 7 cars are very well balanced with original setting. Congratulation to PD tuners this time , they did a wonderfull job.
LFA , Charger , 400R and 190E are almost perfect , what a pleasure.
Tesla is ok but the heavy weight less reactive .
Challenger need new tires first , Sport hard can't handle the 840HP for sure.
911 GT3 strangely shows understeer out corner under acceleration ? With a 40/60 weight repartition and 517Hp on Sport medium tires ? I don't think it could be the front x rear tires difference size , the original off course is a real marvel reading the real life testers comments. Perhaps PD did a wrong LSD setting in game :confused: ?
I'll check all this after the job.

PS: I think the tires physics model is different. At least when the car is losing grip , like drifting or losing the front grip... It seems that the lost is more progressive and don't go so much further till driving on ice like before ... But it's just a quick fist drive . Let's see later this afternoon.

Last edited:
Lexus LFA '10 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.40

Wide body car.

Rims size 20" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front St - Side St - Wing St

The stock car is almost perfect , it was easy to tailor it for 700PP . What a car , above my expectations PD and Toyota did a fantastic for this car. I think they want to encourage players to not use custom wing that just kill the look of the car.
A rear custom wing do the same job as original with 225 points downforce and is very ugly. The stock retractive wing shows 80 points only??!! Down or up ? Anyway , this way the car is amazing and works perfectly.
What a perfect drive. This my best 700PP for the moment talking about driving pleasure. And it' s THE LFA .:dopey: I'm in love.

I'm going to buy a secong LFA to use stock . It seems that the only way to race Sophie having fair good battles matching performance. For a tuned car , Sophie stay behind by far.

le1.jpeg
le2.jpeg
le3.jpeg
le4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

It's a challenge track on Dragon Trail seaside of my friend @Flamingo . Both NSX and GTR GR2 cars.

Definitely looking forward to @praiano63 911 GT3 tune!

I can't wait to discover your tuning of the WRX Road Car swap with the CTR3 Engine haha

And as soon as I have the money for the LFA I'm going to test it!

Back