PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,900 comments
@TSTO you were right. Legendary shop and its 6.5million.....its also a GR2 car so what the hell was it doing in the 730pp Daytona race lol.

Having trouble bringing myself to spend that much on it. I already have three GR2 cars and all three are awesome.
Ahem.. Are you sure it's the same car? The one in the Legendary shop is the Longtail while the one in the 730pp Daytona race is the Shorttail.

Praiano

Do you have any recommendation for the new 800pp event at Sardegna? Couple of cars I tried so far seem to run out of gas after 7 laps so need to pit twice. Anything you're aware of that can be tuned to 800pp while not eating up a lot of petrol and still being competitive?
The Lexus SC430 GT500 - GR2 car. Been killing all the 800 events with it. Very easily tuned down to 800 and still way faster than the other cars. Did Sardegna about an hour ago, ran on eco 3-5 most of the time, only pit once around lap 7-8 and then you don't have to pit again. Won the race by 30 seconds on normal AI setting.

All the other cars pit 2-3 times.

The Lexus SC430 GT500 - GR2 car. Been killing all the 800 events with it. Very easily tuned down to 800 and still way faster than the other cars. Did Sardegna about an hour ago, ran on eco 3-5 most of the time, only pit once around lap 7-8 and then you don't have to pit again. Won the race by 30 seconds on normal AI setting.

All the other cars pit 2-3 times.
I will give that a try. Every time I tried the lead car only pits once and I have to go in twice

Ford GT '06 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around

A real monster tuned together the Porsche GT3 RS '16 at same level. Same lap time on Suzuka or any kind of track. The ford have a superior top speed.

View attachment 1121608View attachment 1121609View attachment 1121610

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Ford GT '06 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around

A real monster tuned together the Porsche GT3 RS '16 at same level. Same lap time on Suzuka or any kind of track. The ford have a superior top speed.

View attachment 1121608View attachment 1121609View attachment 1121610

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

I gotta say bro your zr1 tune doesnt work for me, I like to put power down asap and your zr1 tune spins when i do it at the hairpin on deep forest. What should i be looking at in the settings to fix that

Hey Praiano, this is my first time posting anything here. I want to say thanks for sharing your tunes with all of us. I can tell you that you have helped me enjoy this game so much more having been able to use your tunes.
Could you give me a few more details on the Ford GT ‘06:
What are the gear settings you use for the manual adjustment of the fully customized transmission.
Does it matter which wings or front/side aero that you install?

Thanks again and please, please, please keep up the awesome tuning!

Last edited:
I know it's a long shot but has anybody seen any tunes for LT1 swapped miata?
I've got trans tuned pretty much perfect she walks zr1's and gtr's in roll races but suspension has been driving me nuts...she hates the corners.

Last edited:
Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90 - 550 PP - Sport hard Tires - All around
I had a sensation of fear , first i've driven this car , slam every walls , really uncontrolable. So i add some good parts , did some test and find solutions for this very bad built from PD. Now it's one of the best car in this range that i've done till now.
Sound is épic really. It scream along the tokyo concrete walls. Precise , rear is now safe any circonstences... Excelent 550PP car with a fabulous top speed ..... 😮‍💨😮‍💨 , grip ... everything you want , you have in this old RX7.

NO Wide body
Rims 16" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part B
Side B
Rear diffuser B
Rear Wing : low profile.

Gearbox purely for illustrative purposes. ;):lol:
View attachment 1134414View attachment 1134415

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I did the 1 hour endurance race on Kyoto Driving Park with this setup. Got 1st with +13 seconds on the #2.

@praiano63 Are you planning on making setups for the Endurance races on the cars? For example the Mazda Roadster and the Mono '16? Would be awesome.

What car in world touring car 700 le mans??
This one. And to add more power i did put a turbocharger on. (Mid range.) And you can leave the output adjustment to 100.

McLaren 650S GR4 - 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (Stock Gearbox)

My top N°1 GR4 for the moment. Fantastic grip , +++ top speed , easy to drive , allow 100% attack safely . I've tried to build a gearbox without success , the stock gearbox is very performant and allow a very low PP = more power for 730PP.

View attachment 1128307View attachment 1128308

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

I gotta say bro your zr1 tune doesnt work for me, I like to put power down asap and your zr1 tune spins when i do it at the hairpin on deep forest. What should i be looking at in the settings to fix that
:lol::lol: What do you think you're driving , a Fiat 500 ? With all this power and torque what do you imagine it could happen when floor the throttle ? Even more out a hairpin ?? Or put TC on or take care with your input. Sorry , i can't help you for this. It's possible to limit the effect just a few but you can kill a lot of others behaviors. Just take the control. Good luck.
Hey Praiano, this is my first time posting anything here. I want to say thanks for sharing your tunes with all of us. I can tell you that you have helped me enjoy this game so much more having been able to use your tunes.
Could you give me a few more details on the Ford GT ‘06:
What are the gear settings you use for the manual adjustment of the fully customized transmission.
Does it matter which wings or front/side aero that you install?

Thanks again and please, please, please keep up the awesome tuning!
Hello , gearbox is 100% independant , no relation with downforce , it jjust can mess with the PP system.
Gearbox have to see with Max torque for retake , max power for shifting , max speed on a given track , and 1st gear for standing start if it have one , or slower corner to manage . Here is a " How to do" . It's on my 2d post of the garage.
Custom gearbox settings

Like in others GT but a lot easier , no need of any weird trans flip technique....

To taylor a gearbox for a specific track , check both torque and power curves to define your RPM optimum shifting point.

#Set 1 st gear for a better accel out the slower corner (Hairpin or else) or for grid start

#Set last gear for the longer straight with a few more extra speed for stream.

#Set some intermediary gears for importants turns. Sometime you need to shift a lower gear to gain RPM and extra grip. Also out of a corner with right RPM for a powerfull car to not upset the rear end....

That's it. Goood luck..
What car in world touring car 700 le mans??
I don't remember , but i think it was my ferrari tribute. Or the porsche '09 or '16 .... Can't remember. Just testing.
I did the 1 hour endurance race on Kyoto Driving Park with this setup. Got 1st with +13 seconds on the #2.

@praiano63 Are you planning on making setups for the Endurance races on the cars? For example the Mazda Roadster and the Mono '16? Would be awesome.
This Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90 - 550 PP is excelent. It's possible i do some for endurance , I didn't have driven the Mono '16 yet.

Ahem.. Are you sure it's the same car? The one in the Legendary shop is the Longtail while the one in the 730pp Daytona race is the Shorttail.
Looks like the short tail one is in there now also.....9.5million. Also a GR2 car...

Edit: Dang it, never mind, its a 1997 short tail not a 95.

Last edited:
Who else immediately bought the 22b today? Please kind sir, this car needs a good tune. Hopefully the wide body kit didn't ruin it for me...

It's coming. Already top 3 faster 600PP . Without bug . With Bug it's 100 HP more same PP. I don't think i'll publish this thing. I hate glitch.
So it's fast already , tomorrow i have to try to let the car very enjoyable. It's a bit wild for now.

gtp 20.jpg

Last edited:
Hey man can you please tune a mustang gt350 (the new one) i love that car so much, and I want it to be my alpha car lol I cannot tune a mustang for the life of me. I have hours of testing and adjusting settings committed and just can't get it to run right. It's such a nice car, I've ran with some guys that had there gt350s keeping up with my gtr's. There's a way!

@TSTO you were right. Legendary shop and its 6.5million.....its also a GR2 car so what the hell was it doing in the 730pp Daytona race lol.

Having trouble bringing myself to spend that much on it. I already have three GR2 cars and all three are awesome.
9.5 million actually! :P:P I'll try to grind it out this weekend and see if I can manage to get there. I just bought the 6.25mil CLK-LM last night so now I'm sitting at around 2.4m... gonna be a long grind

@praiano63 He's referring to the Shelby GT350R '16 that's in the Brand Central in Ford, it is 75,000 Cr.

Last edited:
Praiano

Do you have any recommendation for the new 800pp event at Sardegna? Couple of cars I tried so far seem to run out of gas after 7 laps so need to pit twice. Anything you're aware of that can be tuned to 800pp while not eating up a lot of petrol and still being competitive?
audi etron 🤔

I don't know this car in GT. Only the Shelby but i don't have it . Also no trace in the used cars dealer
Sorry Praiano, it's the Mustang Shelby gt350R. I've been doing some research alot of people think it's not driveable, or bad physics from pd. Such a cool car but I just can't get her running right. It's like it's on ice going out of corners no matter what I do. Like I'm talking lowest initial torque setting and not even 1/4 throttle it'll kick out on you fast. But the constant feathering of the gas makes it a terrible choice for being competitive.

Sorry Praiano, it's the Mustang Shelby gt350R. I've been doing some research alot of people think it's not driveable, or bad physics from pd. Such a cool car but I just can't get her running right. It's like it's on ice going out of corners no matter what I do. Like I'm talking lowest initial torque setting and not even 1/4 throttle it'll kick out on you fast. But the constant feathering of the gas makes it a terrible choice for being competitive.
I love my Shelby, about the only American car I can drive. It is wild, but after messing around with custom settings, I switched back to a stock sports suspension and lengthened the gears to tone down the 3rd gear wheelspin and it is now a baby to drive. Maybe I have learned to respect it more too and have adapted my driving style, but I have definitely found that I am fast, and more importantly, consistent, with a less aggressive set up. Less is more I feel for this beauty.

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '12 - 600 PP - Sport hard Tires - All around
Top 600PP any track . Excelent front grip , downshift in a higher RPM to reach the apex if need or if you're late on your brakes , the car will go there for you.

NO Wide body
Rims 20" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Side A
Rear Wing : Custom.

Hello, everyone.
I am just new to the game and this is a noob question, probably.
This setup demands for Rims 20" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide.

When I am in GT Auto, on the Rims selection, the Rim width Wide is not possible to be selected, no matter the RIM that I try to select.
Do I have to do something to allow me to choose width wide Rims?

Thanks in advance ;)

Hello, everyone.
I am just new to the game and this is a noob question, probably.
This setup demands for Rims 20" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide.

When I am in GT Auto, on the Rims selection, the Rim width Wide is not possible to be selected, no matter the RIM that I try to select.
Do I have to do something to allow me to choose width wide Rims?

Thanks in advance ;)
I also have the same question.

Latest Posts

Back